Author Topic: Trapped at Home Egypt  (Read 10812 times)

Squinge

Trapped at Home Egypt
« on: August 30, 2010, 11:49:43 PM »
I can't seem to find any traps to disarm what am I missing?

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: Trapped at Home Egypt
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 03:01:46 AM »
I need more information if I am to help you. What is the name of the tomb, and the name of the adventure you're on? What are you supposed to do/find? You can usually find help with tombs if you look up their names on google - that's where I look. I can't tell much from just that photo. But who knows, maybe someone else will remember that tomb.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 06:03:58 AM »
Nice reaction Pallyn. I can't think of any question left to ask. Only that I thought cars-sims site also has a page about the tombs, but I'm not sure.
Anyway, once you've made clear about which tomb this is Squince, I have a Prima Guide within my reach. ;)

Squinge

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 03:59:24 PM »
The only name is Disarm the trapped basement it's the house where the special merchant lives I used the sands of understanding & it highlighted a pushable statue but I moved it all over the place & nothing, lol

edit: This is the text for that job. "In search of a brave soul/adventurer to disarm the traps in my basement. It appears an ancient tomb exists underneath my house and therefore, in my new basement. A fee will be paid upon disbarment of the final trap. Serious applicants only."

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 08:56:14 PM »
Have you located the stairs leading down to the basement yet?

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 10:50:41 PM »
The only name is Disarm the trapped basement it's the house where the special merchant lives I used the sands of understanding & it highlighted a pushable statue but I moved it all over the place & nothing, lol

edit: This is the text for that job. "In search of a brave soul/adventurer to disarm the traps in my basement. It appears an ancient tomb exists underneath my house and therefore, in my new basement. A fee will be paid upon disbarment of the final trap. Serious applicants only."

I thought this text was for the Trap Nexus tomb but your picture is showing a different tomb.  I think your picture is for the one regarding 'one of Queen Hatshepsut's secret lairs'.  Was there a keystone on the pedestal almost behind the stairs? If so, you are in the wrong basement  :)
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline Seriphina

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 04:30:48 PM »
The wall behind you sim, next to the stairs, looks as though it may need to be inspected for a secret door?  I've done the quest line for the secret merchant's trapped basement, and that doesn't look the same.  Are you certain you're in the right place for that adventure?
Insert witty comment here

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.