Author Topic: Independent professions and towns  (Read 1238 times)

Offline eelfated

• Nooboo
Independent professions and towns
« on: January 19, 2014, 09:05:23 PM »
To make this short, I ended up using digital versions of the Sims 3 and I think I may have not gotten the same eps and stuff packs as I had on physical copy.

Which ep/stuff pack has the "professions" like fisherman and gardener?

What are the towns that should be default? I think I'm missing some. I only have like 4 different towns. I think I am missing either Riverview or Pleasantview?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Independent professions and towns
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 09:12:53 PM »
To make this short, I ended up using digital versions of the Sims 3 and I think I may have not gotten the same eps and stuff packs as I had on physical copy.

Which ep/stuff pack has the "professions" like fisherman and gardener?

What are the towns that should be default? I think I'm missing some. I only have like 4 different towns. I think I am missing either Riverview or Pleasantview?

Welcome to the forum.  The self-employed professions came with Ambitions.  Riverview is a free world available from the Sims 3 store, and there is no Pleasantview in Sims 3.  This thread lists all the worlds and whether they're store content or from a particular EP.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything