Author Topic: Sims 3 - Help with Ghost Problem  (Read 9357 times)

Offline SammLite

• Nooboo
Sims 3 - Help with Ghost Problem
« on: February 11, 2014, 06:16:26 PM »
Alright, so I am pretty new to the game... Well, I took over the sim 'Agnes Crumplebottom' and found her husband was dead. I wanted to bring him back via ambrosia, but before I could do that, I found him laying on Agnes' bed. I couldn't get him off, he was glitching, so I reset him, and I assume he went into the grave... But now he won't come back!!!! I don't know how to get him back! Help! :'(

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Help with Ghost Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 10:21:09 PM »
Welcome to our Forum.

Ghosts don't come out every night, so I would say to just be patient and see if he eventually comes back.  There's nothing you can to do force it to happen.  If the ghost was truly glitched, you might end up having to start a new game if you really want to play Agnes and her deceased husband.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SammLite

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 11:22:03 PM »
Welcome to our Forum.

Ghosts don't come out every night, so I would say to just be patient and see if he eventually comes back.  There's nothing you can to do force it to happen.  If the ghost was truly glitched, you might end up having to start a new game if you really want to play Agnes and her deceased husband.

Thanks for the welcome! I will wait a couple more days, then start a new game, if necessary. Hoefully it's not!  :D

Offline HelenMoriarty

• Grimmy's Girl
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 12:37:10 PM »
I've read countless times that if you click the gravestone and 'engrave epitaph' then write "Here Lies [the sim's name, Eric Darling in your case], The One Who Returns", this will increase the chance of the ghost appearing. Is that confirmed?
Shameless advertisement!

Grimmy's Girl (Helen's story, in progress)

Emily escapes (A homeless teenage witch, in progress)