Author Topic: No Woohoo Scrapbook Memory  (Read 1785 times)

Offline ilafatutoo

• Llama Wrangler
No Woohoo Scrapbook Memory
« on: February 13, 2014, 12:07:59 PM »
I'm new to this forum so hopefully I've put this topic in the proper place. Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen. I have 2 married sims I've been playing for quite some time as I'm trying to complete every skill challenge they can complete. Every now and then I save them to the bin and move them into a new town as my game loading time starts to lag after playing in the same town.

This last time I moved them to a new town, they have not gotten the "Enjoyed a woohoo in a bed" memory....This always pops up when the woohoo but not this time?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: No Woohoo Scrapbook Memory
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 09:16:21 PM »
Welcome to the forum, ilafatutoo.  I always disable memories so I'm afraid I can't offer any insight into your problem, other than the obvious point of making sure you have memories enabled (which no doubt you've already checked).  But I wanted to welcome you to the forum anyway, and I do hope you'll enjoy your time here.  And hopefully someone else will have helpful suggestions for you.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ilafatutoo

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 05:59:17 PM »
Thank you for the welcome!

They actually got a memory now...Guess they didn't enjoy the first few times LOL!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 06:33:46 PM »
Thank you for the welcome!

They actually got a memory now...Guess they didn't enjoy the first few times LOL!

I guess not every time is memorable ...  :P

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything