Author Topic: World Event Spawners  (Read 6384 times)

Offline Georgina_RH

• Nooboo
World Event Spawners
« on: May 14, 2014, 09:12:22 PM »
Hello :) I'm a long time lurker of the forum and have only just plucked up the courage to actually post something. :)

I'm in the middle of building a world for my sims in Create-A-World and all I really have left to do are spawners and routing.. My first question is does anyone know what are the spawners called "world event spawners"? I'm not entirely sure what they are or do so haven't touched them and I've searched all over the web to try and work it out but no luck.. the best conclusion I've come to is that they somehow affect the world atmosphere like in the ITF futures types.. I would love to know what they do since one could help with my second question,
which is, I would like to have a "foggy forest" and almost eerie swamp feel... Do I use the fog emitter ball? or is it the weird swamp effect?

I'm sorry for asking so much and if my english isn't so good :) Thank you in advance

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
Re: World Event Spawners
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 01:34:16 AM »
As far as I know the "World Event Spawners" are associated with Into the Future and they change the landscape/objects on a lot based on whether the world is in "Utopian" or "Dystopian" state. So I don't think they will help with what you want to do. For that I think you would want the fog emitter. I'm not sure what the "weird swamp effect" is, though.

Here is a good post on the official forums with pictures of all the different effects you can do with them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Georgina_RH

• Nooboo
Re: World Event Spawners
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 06:00:11 PM »
Okay :) thank you  I thought they might do something like that :) but I think I'm going to have to use the fog emitter :) thank you so much for the link - it's very helpful - I didn't know what the emitter would do so great :D thank you so much again :D :)

anything