Author Topic: Kelly Random Town Jump, graveyard please  (Read 17605 times)

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
Re: Kelly Random Town Jump, Part 25
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2014, 01:39:58 PM »
Triplets? Good luck with those! I loved how Florence wasn't paying much attention to the fact that she was in labour with triplets.
The triplets are a handfull, but they at least have Lizzie and Levar to help, sort of...

Triplets!  Awesome!  Can't wait to see how the kids turn out  ;D
I've seen them as children and they are super adorable!

Toddlers Everywhere!

Elsa and Brant had a son! The little boy's name is Clint(I think).

He aged up and got bright blue hair, I don't know where is that hair from, Elsa's is not that bright and I don't have anything like that saved. Weird, but he's still a cutie.

The triplets had their first birthday, their infanthood wasn't very interesting.
Levar: No more nappies!!
That's the caption for the potty training pictures, you should know by now that toddlers don't just grow up knowing how to use the toliet.
Levar: They have their parents to do that, there's no way I'm going there again!
Lizzie: Neither am I.

Levar: Drat! Why are we always stuck with the potty training?
Their parents are busy, and you are the best at it.
Lizzie: Well that's true, we're the best at everything.

Cheech the Puppy(yes, I remembered his name :P) aged up to Cheech the Dog. I'm thinking of having a puppy with him and Lily, but I'm not sure. Would you like to see the puppy?

Now that I have two oldies that have all the free time you can possibly get, I only got the playpen to make it a bit easier. Jake tried it out and immidiately learned to talk, I love these things.

Lizzie: Why is this so hard? Come on you little dwarf!
Elizabeth! Be nice to him!

Lizzie: Be a good little brat and try to walk, will you?
Can you at least try to like your grandkids, you are not evil, I don't understand the problem.

Lizzie: They are annoying, but I do like them. They're my grandkids,obviously I'll like them they are just as cute as I was, and still am.

Levar: Come on Jake... wait, it's Mike, right?
Try again.
Levar: Jack!
Jack's their father, this one is named Orlando...
Levar: Oh, I knew that.

Try not to hurt yourself or him while you're lifting him, please.
Levar: Hey, I'm still in a good shape! *bones cracking*
Yeah...
Levar: My baack! What do they feed you with?

Hi guys, sorry for the small hiatus. I had problems with my game(again) and I wasn't sure if I could continue this or not. For now, I only have lag issues with this file, hopefully that will sort itself out.
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2014, 04:00:52 PM »
The triplets are so, so cute!  Lizzie and Levar make great grandparents  :o

Sorry to hear about your file...hopefully everything will be okay and the Kelly's can continue!

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2014, 10:59:28 PM »
Just caught up! Great town jump and I look forward to reading more!

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
Re: Kelly Random Town Jump, Part 26
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2014, 06:10:47 PM »
The triplets are so, so cute!  Lizzie and Levar make great grandparents  :o

Sorry to hear about your file...hopefully everything will be okay and the Kelly's can continue!

Thanks! I feel kinda bad for making them look so terrible, but they are not trying to prove me wrong, so...

Just caught up! Great town jump and I look forward to reading more!

Thanks!! :D

The Chapter About The Kids*

Anyone in for a toddler spam? I sure am.

This household doesn't need an alarm, they have the triplets to wake them(and half of the town as well) in the early morning.

But before breakfast, they need a bath. And what do you get when you try to bathe three hungry toddlers? Noise, and a lot of it..

They finally get their bottles and everyone can enjoy a few minutes of silence and peace.

Few minutes is all you can get because they love to cry with no reason. Especially Mike.

He is the best behaved when you leave him alone in the playpen.

Grandaddy is the best at tossing in the air...

and mommy is the best at tickling.

Daddy is not bad, too.
 I didn't realise, until now, that I don't have too many pictures of Orlando, but don't worry, I'll make it up in the future ;)

How adorable they are in their formal outfits? Too bad we won't be able to look at them for too long because it is time for the birthday party!!

And whats the best way to start off a party then a fight between two elders?
Carlotta: What is going on? Why does he have pigtails? Why am I holding an invisible plate?

Elsa: This again? Mom, dad, aren't you a bit too old?

Clint: I hate family gatherings!!
Can anyone at least try to pretend they enjoy this party?

The sooner we age them up, the better.

The final look at the cuteness that are these guys. I'm kind going to miss all the screaming. Well, not really,but you know what I mean.

Orlando rolls the Neat trait.
Orlando: Look how much mess is everyone making!!

Jake becomes a Workaholic.
Jake: I can't wait to start doing homework!
You're the first kid that has ever said that.

Mike becomes Grumpy.
Mike: Leave me alone!
You're going to be so much fun to have around...

*First I thought of calling it 'it's past midnight and I don't have any ideas how to name this chapter' but I figured it'll be too long

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2014, 07:22:22 PM »
I absolutely loved the Eevee plushie in the shots of the toddlers walking in their adorable little tux's.  My sister and I love the Eevee evolutions, so that was pretty awesome :) *wonders if there is an Umbreon plushie...hmmm...*

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2014, 08:34:52 PM »
I think you duplicated a picture...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
Re: Kelly Random Town Jump, Part 27
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2014, 06:48:52 AM »
I absolutely loved the Eevee plushie in the shots of the toddlers walking in their adorable little tux's.  My sister and I love the Eevee evolutions, so that was pretty awesome :) *wonders if there is an Umbreon plushie...hmmm...*

I fngirled so hard when I saw that plushie, Eevee is my all time favourite pokemon. Sadly I couldn't find other pokemons. How awesme would it be if we could have actual pokemons in game  ;D

I think you duplicated a picture...

Thanks! I fixed it :)

Dear Raven #1

My Emo Diary
Dear Raven,
My name is Mike Kelly and I am the third generation of the Kelly family, sadly the youngest of three kids that my overly-in-love parents had. (Seriously, they are kissing all the time, disgusting). My older brothers are Orlando and Jake, they are annoying and they tease me all the time.

Jake once tried to prank me by putting a scary animation on my computer.

Luckily, grandpa punished him, hehehe. That's what happens when you touch MY computer.

My grandparents are really old, and they love our two dogs, Lily and Cheech. They always take them out for a walk. That's cool because then I don't have to do it, I hate being outside, it's either too hot or too cold or too yucky.

People around town also like to walk their dogs, but I don't understand how can they stand being outdoors. They're all weird just like my brothers.

I don't mind my dogs. They can't talk so they are not as annoying as the rest of my family.

My dogs like my grandparents, but they also like each other, one night they were really loud in their doggy house. Dad said they're playing tag but I don't trust him.

My dad is much older now, he's almost an old man. He is also even more crazy, he complains about his krinkles(or whatever they're called) all the time when he's not playing instruments. He plays them all the time and is very loud, especially when I'm trying to write or I want peace. I don't like nosie.

That's why I stayed inside when my grandparents took me, my brothers and my cousin out to the festival.

They had a snowball fight and were very loud. Why can't anyone understand that I want silence?

My cousin Clint is very weird, he might wants to be an acrobat when he's older. I wouldn't want to be an acrobat, I'm not athletic and I don't want people to watch me all the time.

I found a cool ghost gnome in the festival and named him Caspar, but he's not the friendly ghost. He's a creepy ghost that always scares my mom.

My grandparents insisted that we get a family portrait. I hate family portraits.

Did I already mention how annoying my brothers are? Especially Orlando, he always talks about his new friend, Shannan, who is a girl. Girls smell and talk too much, I don't like girls I only like Caspar and the dogs. They can't talk.
Mike Kelly, signing off.

I hope you liked this different type of chapter, I wanted to try something new. This is not premanent, I'll have a few more Emo Diary tye of chapters. Also, today I started my sophomore year in High School and I'm devastated, my schedule is terrible, all ard subjects on the same days  :o. Since I'll be too busy with school, I will try to have a chapter up every Friday(my official 'I don't care about school' day  :P) Hopefully I'll manage to play enough to have a chapter ready for upload every Friday :D

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
Re: Kelly Random Town Jump, Part 28
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2014, 07:03:41 AM »
I like the new chapter.  Mike's narration was pretty cute  ;D
Thanks, I really like Mike's grumpiness, it mixes things up a little bit :)

Sparkles

As Levar was getting older, he was spending more and more time by himself. You would have thought that he would spend time with his family...

Sadly, the time has come way too fast...

His little grandkids were there to witness their grandfather get all sparkly.
Jake: How can grandpa have another birthday? Isn't he old enough?
Those aren't the birthday sparkles, sweetie. They are sparkles of death...

Boys: No!!!

Mike: You know, Grim, he's my grandpa, he's not the best one but I like him. You better leave him alone!
Jake&Orlando: Yeah, you're bad Grim, leave our grandpa alone!

Levar: Please Grim, give me one more chance. I was an idiot, I need to fix this and be with my family. Also, transparent is not my best look.
Grim: You were an idiot, that's for sure, but I can't give you anymore opportunites.

Mike: Not fair, he was my grandpa, he wasn't as annoying as everyone else!

Poor Lizzie got home right after the Grim left. She knew what happened and she was heartbroken.

That night, Sean stood there looking at Levar's grave. He knew that, as the time goes on, there wil be more and more of new graves in the family's backyard. Was that a good thing?

After Levar died, no one was really into celebrating so the boys just blew their candles.

Charismatic, Irresistible and Loner were the kids' new traits and they fit them quite well.

Florence also aged up to an adult with the mid-life crisis. Too bad someone wasn't there to celebrate.

Sorry to have this chapter up a day after, but my internet was down because of the storm. And I am aware that it wasn't the best chapter I've written, but I'm having a writers block these days.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2014, 09:54:19 AM »
Oh no, not Levar  :'( The kids' description of how good of a grandfather he was to Grim was pretty funny (he's not the best but I like him). At least Levar was still the same at the end, worrying about how he didn't look good transparent while dying...he shall be missed!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2014, 10:06:15 AM »
Levar dying means that Lizzie is next. I need time to deal with this. D:

Happy birthday to everyone regardless!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2014, 10:01:58 AM »
I am sorry to announce that I will scrap this story, I just lost interest in writing this project, but I will start a new one today probably. Thanks to everyone who has sticked to this story for so long :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Kelly Random Town Jump, graveyard please
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2014, 11:30:58 PM »
I'm moving this to the Graveyard at the author's request. The author can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded