Author Topic: The "Honey Do" List Grand Finale  (Read 36798 times)

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
Re: The "Honey Do" List Grand Finale
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2014, 11:59:25 AM »
So unfortunately when I did my reinstall nothing saved. My daughter messed up my game a while back and for whatever reason all my recent saves didn't go into my documents folder and all my content in my documents folder didn't show up in my game. And I was unable to find where everything was saving at since it wasn't in my documents folder. So everything was lost.

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2014, 12:07:22 PM »
DNF. I'm going to be away tomorrow so I won't be able to finish in time. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2014, 12:39:00 PM »
So unfortunately when I did my reinstall nothing saved. My daughter messed up my game a while back and for whatever reason all my recent saves didn't go into my documents folder and all my content in my documents folder didn't show up in my game. And I was unable to find where everything was saving at since it wasn't in my documents folder. So everything was lost.

Well, your game really got bugged so if you have time you can try again. Otherwise if you want me to list you as DNF I can do that.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2014, 12:42:51 PM »
I would like to give it another go. I am not sure if I will have the time but I want to give it a try.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2014, 12:47:25 PM »
Go for it. And good luck. :)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2014, 01:27:07 PM »
I was able to finish it just in time. Although my score is horribly bad :P it's the first time every I attempted to get a perfect plant and such, never bothered to do that before, so i really struggeld with the time. I must say I found this a very hard challenge, haha. Although I am proud that I've completed it :D :P I look forward to more challenges in the sims 4!

My end time: week 7, day 5, 9:19 AM. I know it's putting me at the bottom at the list for sure :P but I had a lot of fun :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2014, 02:06:20 PM »
I like your attitude, MissZoef. :) Now, I need to kick my own rear into gear and get this done. How would it look if boss man did not do the finale? ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2014, 03:05:50 PM »
hehe, would be a shame not to participate. I'm curious about your score

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2014, 11:21:34 PM »
Oh my gosh, I didn't think Bronia was ever going to get that masterpiece done!  Not a great score, but I'm glad to be finished!

Week 5, Day 6, 9:38 am.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Tandrael

• Townie
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2014, 12:30:55 PM »
My file for this game has gotten also very buggy, I had a couple of "game failed unexpectedly" notices lately, that is, the game just shuts down and the last things I did weren't saved. I save frequently, but still some little things are lost, for example one time when I started it again the book my sim ended before the game crushed is not worth $100+  in royalties anymore but $88, have no idea why since it was the same book and she only needed a little to finish.

Anyways, my question is: when this happens to my game, is it alright to continue? Or am I DNF? Yesterday that happened like three times, I just loaded the game again not even thinking that I might have been doing something wrong.

It's been fun, I have many questions about the game that I will ask tomorrow when everyone shares their strategies, but I might want to play these challenges again, unofficially of course, will all of these challenges with their strategies and people's comments stay somewhere?
ˇPura vida!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2014, 01:08:46 PM »
@Tandrael — save as much as you can, but if your game constantly crashes it's definitely okay to go back to whenever you had a good save. So, I hope you can finish up today.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2014, 04:06:51 PM »
Ugh...stupid mistake. I think I could have finished on Week 2, Day 6. That was the plan, but when a key requirement completed I looked at the list and realized I still was not done. Lol.

Oh well. I finished on Week 2, Day 7, 5:32 PM.

What a journey it's been everyone! Wow. Definitely a bittersweet moment for me right now.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2014, 05:34:39 PM »
What if the kid ages up before making the honor roll?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2014, 05:42:48 PM »
What if the kid ages up before making the honor roll?

If a Child or Teen would not be able to get on the honor roll, then it's DNF. Sorry. I know your file was buggy, but hopefully this last effort you'll make it. *fingers crossed*

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2014, 06:55:35 PM »
Week 8 Day 1.  It took Melanie Crenshaw *forever* to paint that masterpiece!