Author Topic: The "Honey Do" List Grand Finale  (Read 36497 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The "Honey Do" List Grand Finale
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 10:06:06 PM »
I've never heard of 'Honey Do' lists before ...

However I do like the concept and the challenge.

Is a 'Honey Do' list like a 'bucket list'?
No we have a melon here called the honeydew, but the term is for "Honey, do this ... Honey, do that" like a list of things that need to be done around the house.

Offline Tandrael

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 11:18:54 PM »
Wow, this challenge looks great! Like Deklitch I was a bit confused with the name, I've heard of "to-do" lists before, but "honey-do"; in general I've always found it funny to call someone you live "honey". Don't take me wrong, it's sweet, I guess I'm not used to, in Spanish we would call our loved one "love", or "heart" or "life"... it does sound much better in Spanish. Anyways, now I learned a new thing: gotta start making lists for my husband!  ::)

Now for my challenge-related question...hmm, I think I figured it out. Or at least I'm afraid it might be strategy-ish (somehow).

So I'll just say "great challenge" and "thank-you Blackrosea's daughter!" It has been really great doing all of these challenges, a big thank-you to all the team!
ˇPura vida!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2014, 11:30:44 AM »
Couple question? Can we cake up children when requirement are met? If so do things like skilling have to be done before they are caked up? Or can that be done in the teen years?

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 11:44:53 AM »
Does Sim A have to stay out of gardening altogether, to be sure it's Sim B who grows the Perfect Plant?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 11:59:00 AM »
Couple question? Can we cake up children when requirement are met? If so do things like skilling have to be done before they are caked up? Or can that be done in the teen years?

Well, there's the requirement that a child stays on the honor roll. But, in my opinion that means that as long as a school aged child gets on the honor roll and stays on it while they are school aged then you're golden. There's no restriction on caking up, so if a Teen would get on the honor roll and then you'd cake them up to YA I see no problem with that. No rule was broken.

Team — whatcha think?

Does Sim A have to stay out of gardening altogether, to be sure it's Sim B who grows the Perfect Plant?

There can be crossover. This was asked yesterday I believe. As long as a Sim does accomplish what is on their list the other Sim can do the same item.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2014, 01:35:46 PM »
But, they need a unique maxed skill, correct? So as long as the other doesn't max the selected unique all is well.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2014, 01:37:20 PM »
But, they need a unique maxed skill, correct? So as long as the other doesn't max the selected unique all is well.

Yeah, that's correct. Both have to max a skill that the other one did not max.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bored1

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2014, 10:01:18 PM »
does Sim B have to keep the 10 friends and 5 best friends, or is it ok if the friendships fade over time? is it a "snapshot" type thing?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2014, 07:21:25 AM »
does Sim B have to keep the 10 friends and 5 best friends, or is it ok if the friendships fade over time? is it a "snapshot" type thing?

Well, in my opinion it's a snapshot type of thing since the rule does not specifically state you have to keep them.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2014, 11:36:51 AM »
I clarified the following:

Grow one perfect plant (Sim B need to do the whole process and not receive a perfect plant from Sim A)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2014, 12:06:11 PM »
Special opportunity (community event) - is this anything that shows up in the special slot?

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2014, 05:23:22 PM »
Special opportunity (community event) - is this anything that shows up in the special slot?

These are special opportunities you would see around town that you can find in the newspaper or by doing a "world view". They are things like the chess challenge or grilling challenge on a community lot.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2014, 08:13:53 PM »
Okay, thanks. That what I was wondering. Not just any special op counts, just community events.

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2014, 10:46:24 AM »
On the Woohoo in 5 different places, is it Woohoo in 5 different objects (e.g. shower, haystack) or Woohoo in 5 different rabbitholes (e.g. Theatre, Science Lab) ?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2014, 11:13:29 AM »
On the Woohoo in 5 different places, is it Woohoo in 5 different objects (e.g. shower, haystack) or Woohoo in 5 different rabbitholes (e.g. Theatre, Science Lab) ?

Both would qualify.