Author Topic: Decorating dorm question  (Read 2586 times)

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
Decorating dorm question
« on: June 16, 2014, 09:57:02 PM »
I just got University Life, and have sent a sim to uni. I have decorated her dorm room, but was wondering what happens when she leaves uni? Does the dorm just stay like that for that save game? Or is it like moving house, where you get an option of packing your furniture? I left the original stuff in the room, then added some other stuff. Or would I have to manually put it in my inventory to take it home with me? Just asking because I don't want to spend a small fortune on giving her luxuries etc if she can't keep them.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
Re: Decorating dorm question
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 10:07:36 AM »
From my gameplay, I believe it should stay. I usually have my sims stay in the same dorm throughout their terms at UNI. I've never noticed that it resets itself.
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 11:25:08 AM »
It will stay that way for that save game.

Offline Raeder

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 06:42:47 PM »
I am wondering about cloning pets, Is there a way to get a DNA sample from animals?

Offline Lexcee

• Nooboo
Decorating dorm question
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 08:35:27 AM »
Not true you can take your stuff back and even things that don't belong to you in the household. When my sim went to Uni I took her bed with her cause it was top of the Line. I packed up the beds there and put mines out and when I left the day I was to leave I would pack my beds back up.

I also brought my own tub/shower and toilet cause they were top of the line as well. Put a lock on the bathroom it was in and the dorm room I used so those nasty pesky sims wouldn't use our stuff.

They sure were nasty. Dishes everywhere and people Walking around funky for days lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 12:21:36 PM »
You can take your stuff, but you don't need to. Throughout one of my dynasties my sims used the same room. They had lots of money so I just bought new top of the line stuff for them. I did however take the incense burners back and forth since they aren't easily replaced.
I don't have Pets so I'm useless there.