Author Topic: Simple way to change all vampires back to humans (using mods)  (Read 5745 times)

Offline BGA

• Nooboo
So I got Late Night, and I know i'm not the only one who finds the vampires just frickin' annoying. I wanted to change them to humans as opposed to delete them.
This was something that I struggled with at first, and searched loads of forums to find and I couldn't really find a simple way of doing it, but I did some experimenting and I eventually found a really simple way to do it.
This way requires Mods, specifically NRaas Mastercontroller + MastercontrollerCheats, heres the link:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
So once you have these, all you have to do is click on any computer, click NRaas/Sim/Advanced/Edit in CAS/Occult Type/Vampire/Highlight all the vampires and then go to CAS, where in the 'Basics' page you will see a glowing box with several species, change it to Human and then just exit that CAS and it will continue to enter into CAS for all the vampires you highlighted.
Then I would suggest you go to EA options and disable the vampire option (I think its in demographics) so that no more come to your town.

If you ever wanna check if some vampires have spawned you can either do the same method, or you can click on a computer, click Nraas/demographics/population/occult type. And it will tell you if there are any vampires in your town.
It sounds way more complicated then it is haha, but I found this the quickest way!  ;)

Offline Psmarasi

• Nooboo
Re: Simple way to change all vampires back to humans (using mods)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 02:56:29 AM »
I seriously want to see anymore, I can not wait.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.