Author Topic: Will I still be able to order Omni Plant seeds if I moved houses?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline adaligakaye

• Nooboo
Hey everyone ... I am currently doing my Omni plant challenge and I'm on my last opportunity. I am planning on moving my household to a a bigger lot because my garden is getting quite over crowded. Also I wanted to start planting Money Trees and I know once you've planted them you can't take them with you. I planted one and it spit out another seed but I was saving the seed for when I moved out.

Once I've completed the Omni plant challenge and I'm able to start ordering the seeds through the mail ... will I be able to continue ordering Omni seeds once I move to a new lot? Would it be better to purchase an additional home instead of selling my current home? That way I can still go and visit and tend to my garden? But my main question though is will I still be able to order omni seeds at the new house?

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
Re: Will I still be able to order Omni Plant seeds if I moved houses?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 06:10:32 PM »
I discovered accidentally that I was still able to return to the old house and harvest the garden after moving houses.  There were no Omni plants in the garden, though, so I don't know if they could still be fed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline furry98

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 05:17:31 AM »
I have finally gotten the opportunities to get the omni seed after YEARS of playing. A few problems here and there but I managed to work through them. I completed all three opportunities and the last one said "remember to go to your mailbox to order more Omni Seeds" or something of the sort. So I send the 1 person of my family of 6 people to the mailbox to order them and NOTHING HAPPENS. Ah, if only I had that 1 video of a sim freaking out would be awesome here LOL. What's with this? Racquel Man (the robot who can actually order the seeds) goes to the mailbox and then nothing happens. I can't even get the opportunity again i don't think for my other sims because it kept saying go to the Little Corisican, or however you spell it, but because there isn't one in Bridgeport, the opportunity must be canceled/denied. I also wanna know where can i see and take participate in horse racing, i just heard from my cousin about it is it possible?

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 02:11:25 PM »
I don't know anything about the Omni Plant opportunities so I can't tell you anything there. If you're playing in Bridgeport, there are some lots on the outskirts of downtown that might work. You'll find a couple of different horse racing venues in the library. One is larger than the other place a park that is for horses. You should be able to place one of those.