Author Topic: University  (Read 1630 times)

Offline MercuryTune

• Llama Wrangler
University
« on: August 27, 2014, 10:52:14 AM »
Hello. Mine sims enrolled in university, and studied, but when time comet to return home mine sims stuck in it. Actually it was in previous  game, now I have another, but I asking about because I really don't want to have the same problem again. Can somebody know why it was?

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: University
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 10:55:16 AM »
I'm moving this to the University Life board.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
Re: University
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 09:09:28 PM »
The game can hang up on the transitions. It helps not to have any mail in the mailbox, and to have as little as possible in personal or family inventories.

But also, if you have a heavily customized home town, with lots of extra venues and custom lots, and a lot going on outside the school town, that can take a long time to load.

Since it can crash on transitions, what I try to do is pause and save my game on Saturday morning after final exams. That way I have saved all my academic progress if the game bugs or crashes during Graduation (pro tip - head to the gym annex early, and beat the crowds - if you are already there when the event call comes (11:00 AM, IRC), you won't have to wait long in line to graduate) or if the move home fails for whatever reason.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

anything