Author Topic: Sim Body Shape Changes  (Read 125158 times)

Offline Luta Hamutuk

• Nooboo
Re: Sim Body Shape Changes
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 07:56:48 AM »
Has anyone noticed their sim getting muscular from fishing? Mine started off as a normal shaped guy (maybe a little skinny) but is now completely jacked. I can't really think of anything else that he's doing that would build muscle, so I suspect fishing must be it...

Offline Brotte

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 08:30:38 AM »
I just found this over at MTS. This may be what we are all looking for  8)

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534028

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 08:36:14 AM »
My sims were getting a little chunky too,, but it could be because my chef was fixing all of those gourmet meals.  So I decided to have them work out, eat a little healthier and after a few sim days, they were almost back to their original sizes.  I don't want to use mods, because this feature is more like in real life.  I suppose that is the whole point in this game.  Actually, I think it is kind of cool how the game dynamics works in the sims4.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 09:48:59 AM »
What a bummer that I can't vicariously enjoy a steady diet of BLTs, pancakes, pizza, and leftover cake through my sims without making them gain weight from it.

It is a fun feature, though.  It's like that skinny young adult who can eat junk all day long and never gain an ounce until they reach middle age, and find out they can't get away with that anymore when there are suddenly thirty extra pounds around their midsection.

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 10:35:14 AM »
I have noticed that if you have your Sim exercise every other day or every day if you can, they stay in a healthy weight range without gaining weight. I have had three Sims pack on a lot of weight and the best way to take care of it, like other users have said, is the treadmill! That seems to take off the most weight. But I also had one of my guys start using the muscle machines and they lost the weight as well, it just took a lot of time. I had to have him exercise every day to do it.

Now that he has a high fitness skill, he eats things like garlic noodles, grilled chicken, BLTs, etc, and he doesn't pack on weight. I have him exercise at least once or twice a day (finally got enough money for him to have a gym at home!). Hope that helps a little.

P.S. isn't it also awesome that they get to watch TV when they are working out?! Bonus! LOL.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 11:38:07 AM »
I have noticed that if you have your Sim exercise every other day or every day if you can, they stay in a healthy weight range without gaining weight. I have had three Sims pack on a lot of weight and the best way to take care of it, like other users have said, is the treadmill! That seems to take off the most weight. But I also had one of my guys start using the muscle machines and they lost the weight as well, it just took a lot of time. I had to have him exercise every day to do it.

Now that he has a high fitness skill, he eats things like garlic noodles, grilled chicken, BLTs, etc, and he doesn't pack on weight. I have him exercise at least once or twice a day (finally got enough money for him to have a gym at home!). Hope that helps a little.

P.S. isn't it also awesome that they get to watch TV when they are working out?! Bonus! LOL.

So basically instead of couches have treadmills by the tv? hah

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 12:58:05 AM »
Yes, I love the irony of my sim being at the gym, on the treadmill whilst watching the cooking channel. I don't mind the weight fluctuations, but hate the weird muscle gain from things like digging/collecting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 02:03:08 AM »
So basically instead of couches have treadmills by the tv? hah

lol well they have a TV in the living room but my Sim is totally spoiled and has a TV in his workout room right in front of the treadmill like in the gym! so he can work out and burn the pounds while watching sports lol

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 01:16:17 PM »
When my gardener Sim started to put on the pounds I redid her in CAS with the cheat.  Her muscle bar was at the top and her weight bar about 3/4 up so I slid the muscle bar all the way down and the weight bar just to half way.  When she got pregnant she had quite a tummy but never got fat, although I can see a few pounds creeping in.  Unfortunately her chef hubby now has man boobs so it's either the gym or CAS for him!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 01:21:01 PM »
There is a mod that will eliminate body shape changes - both on the body weight and muscle slider, you can find it at MTS (Modthesims).

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2014, 06:12:12 PM »
I actually like the new weight gain system-it's more like real life, I guess.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2014, 06:15:57 PM »
I do like the body weight gain, I was annoyed that my sim who danced for 3 hours became hulk woman. The two mods are actually separate, so you can pick either one or both it's up to you.

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2014, 06:17:32 PM »
I do like the body weight gain, I was annoyed that my sim who danced for 3 hours became hulk woman. The two mods are actually separate, so you can pick either one or both it's up to you.

What did you have to do to get her to lose the muscles?

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2014, 06:20:46 PM »
What did you have to do to get her to lose the muscles?

I made sure she didn't dance and didn't do any "active" things for a couple of days. So no collecting, work out, dancing and so on. She lost her muscle tone within a week. But lot a lot of pounds instead. Which is why I'm contemplating using the no muscle mod.

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2014, 06:22:15 PM »
Makes sense! That is pretty weird that they would become She Hulk just from dancing for a few hours lol.

anything