Author Topic: Kelp From Lifetime Reward Panel Doesn't Change Sim  (Read 3571 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Kelp From Lifetime Reward Panel Doesn't Change Sim
« on: September 14, 2014, 03:33:47 AM »
Sim is human, I used a potent cure elixir on her, all that happens is she says it's tasty.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Kelp From Lifetime Reward Panel Doesn't Change Sim
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 12:05:11 PM »
I'm moving this to Island Paradise Board.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 08:22:21 AM »
Not sure what is wrong, the mermadic kelp should work on your human sim.  Maybe try clearing your cache and restart the game?

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 02:38:08 AM »
Not sure what is wrong, the mermadic kelp should work on your human sim.  Maybe try clearing your cache and restart the game?
I cleared them out, removed my mods, still doesn't change my Sim.
We are of peace, always.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 08:38:03 AM »
Is your sim pregnant?  If no, then all I could think of is that you started with a supernatural sim.  I know you said you used potent cure elixir, but maybe the game does not like supernatural sim turning human.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 02:55:04 AM »
Is your sim pregnant?  If no, then all I could think of is that you started with a supernatural sim.  I know you said you used potent cure elixir, but maybe the game does not like supernatural sim turning human.
I saved her as a human, still doesn't change, it's odd. Never seen this before, I was looking forward to playing her as a mermaid.
We are of peace, always.

anything