Author Topic: Pam's Guide to Babies and Pregnancy  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Pam's Guide to Babies and Pregnancy
« on: September 15, 2014, 01:58:05 PM »
Pam has written a Guide to Pregnancy and Caring for Babies. I'm super happy with her work, as it is very close to my own style of writing guides and covers them fairly well. I am not very experienced with this area of the game myself, but learned a lot and am sure she  investigated thoroughly. I'm really lucky to get to work with her and Metro, as I can rely on them to help me put out content so there isn't as much on me. It's scary having a huge list of pages that need done, but we're moving at a good pace. That's how it was in the beginning, and how I'd like it to stay throughout our development of The Sims 4. Let us know if there is anything to add, or if you discover some secret to boosting twin/triplets odds or influencing the gender of the baby and I'll edit it in :)

Let her know if you like it! She's covering Children and School for us too. That is not my thing, so we're all lucky she's doing it lol  8)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Pam's Guide to Babies and Pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 02:50:13 PM »
Excellent job, and I love the pictures. I would add, though, that once the mother goes into labor, you can have her give birth just by clicking on the bassinet (I learned that from judewright, whose sim was in labor for 4 days). Also, with married couples, the "try for baby" option comes up when you click on the bed. It might come up for couples who are living together, too, but I haven't tried that.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:27:51 PM »
Great article Pam, I'll definitely refer to it in the future!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 06:20:31 PM »
Super article, Pam.  :)

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 10:14:03 PM »
Awesome guide! One thing I would suggest adding is their is no need to worry if you don't have a bassinet when the baby is born (I guess you birth those too OUCH). My sim had twins and I only had one and the other baby appeared in a bassinet in the dining room downstairs. Also thanks for the info on the showing off action I thought it was broke now I know I was just broke.

anything