Author Topic: Stuck in the photobooth  (Read 4143 times)

Offline strongsoylatte

• Llama Wrangler
Stuck in the photobooth
« on: September 17, 2014, 09:46:16 PM »
I'm trying to take a family greeting card for my sims but they get stuck in the photobooth. At first I thought it was just taking a while like when you let them do a task and they sometimes just stand around there for a while before actually doing anything. But then it's been hours. they went into the booth at around 10am and by 6pm, they're still in there. The dad did go out after a couple of hours but the mom and the toddler are still inside. I ended up reseting them and they never got the greeting card. So I quit and tried again and the same thing happened. It's weird because before they had the toddler, I let this couple take a greeting card every season and it just takes a few minutes. I wonder if it has something to do with the number of sims using the photobooth. The mom is pregnant too so I wonder if that's a factor as well. I really just want to have a family picture to hang in their home.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Stuck in the photobooth
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 10:31:23 PM »
Seems like a pretty common bug, don't think its the number of sims using the photobooth.  I read that if you pause your game for a while as soon as your sims walk in, let it pause for a couple of real life mins, then unpause it the sims will come straight out.  Although I am not sure if you will be able to take a family picture.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline strongsoylatte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 12:11:17 AM »
I'll try that later. Hopefully it works. I just really want a family photo. :P Thanks Nutella!

Offline strongsoylatte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 10:59:17 PM »
Update: It worked! Thanks again!  ;D