Author Topic: Handy Sculptures  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Autumn

• Nooboo
Handy Sculptures
« on: September 22, 2014, 08:35:27 AM »
I can make aura sculptures with my painter sims.  Ie playful/angry sculptures.  There is more than one variety for each emotion too.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Handy Sculptures
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 01:28:32 PM »
That's really interesting, and now I'm gonna have to look into getting that info in the guide. Thanks a ton for sharing... love the synergy between the skills, and never would have thought of it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Autumn

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 09:15:23 PM »
I noticed the bonsai sculpture regrows after awhile and eventually you get good enough at it that it gives a one with nature focused buff.  Although that sim had a greenthumb trait and loved the outdoors.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 01:26:03 PM »
So I just found this doable with my painter and went to test with the Handy Sim I had. So long as you can get your Sim into one of the four emotional states (Playful, Flirty, Sad, Angry), you can make a Sculpture that gives off one of those Emotional Auras. Thanks a lot for making sure I was aware of this. I did not know this about Bonsai Trees either, so should look at my Gardener and try to help people by informing they can get Focused for their Gardening by putting one of them outdoors :)

The Aura things we get for registering Sims 3 are very powerful, but I expect those to either go away or that many people won't have access to all of them so love finding new ways to trigger these emotions.

Offline Autumn

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 05:15:55 PM »
If your painter has the ability to paint any emotion, then they can craft all the emotional statue types.  My other painter who no longer is able to do so, isn't able to craft all of them.  I don't know of that is a bug or if it is because I switched his profession.  Some sculptures are cute like the Kitten with the yarn ball (one of the playful) and the Swan sculptures(flirty I believe). 

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 05:40:03 PM »
Is there just only sculpture for each emotion, or are there multiple, like with paintings?

I might just go try to answer my own question right now. I haven't played around with sculpting nearly enough yet.   :D

Offline Autumn

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 01:30:40 AM »
There are multiple sculptures just like painting.  It just feels like your stuck making the same few if you don't make a ton of them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.