Author Topic: 10/1/2014 Sims 4 - Patch Notes  (Read 9953 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: 10/1/2014 Sims 4 - Patch Notes
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2014, 01:03:51 AM »
I'm at work so I can't check in game but SimsVIP have released a post saying it's all fixed and with the combo needed for death flower.

http://simsvip.com/2014/10/01/the-sims-4-grafting-update-plant-combos/

Not sure if that helps....
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2014, 01:22:04 AM »
Good relationship between the one who is asking, and the ghost is required. The option to invite is under friendly interactions

I didn't mean that the invite into household wasn't working, I meant that in one of my game files an old tombstone that still has a spirit attached (the option to release to netherworld is still there) have yet to show the ghost. Also, that person does not show up as deceased in the friendship panel - other sims who died but weren't in the household show up however. I think some tombstones/urns created before the patch could be bugged.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2014, 08:32:40 AM »
Grafting is working. For some reason, it didn't when I first loaded. It may have to do with them not fixing every order, as I went for the first I saw (take cutting from sage, graft to basil - still doesn't work). Other combos work just fine, and in either order.. so I just happened to pick the one thing that's evidently still broken :P But you can get parsley easily, and doing from basil to sage works fine. Got Death Flowers blooming for the plant list :)

Offline natashaspy

• Nooboo
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2014, 11:33:34 PM »
@JustHappy2B: Have you ever considered a career as a writer? You are not only very clear and concise but very, very funny. I rarely find those qualities together.

Carl: grafting going well but need to look in your guide again to find deathflower. Do they work in The Sims 4 because they never worked for me in The Sims 3. I was always glad I had a saved game because with several deathflowers in inventory my sim would still always die. I even tried having the spouse give one of theirs and there was no response, just death.

You need to try some of TwistedMexicans mods. They are great!

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2014, 11:53:27 PM »
@JustHappy2B: Have you ever considered a career as a writer? You are not only very clear and concise but very, very funny. I rarely find those qualities together.

Thanks... This was just a copy/paste of the official patch notes so the humor in it is that of our lovely Sim Developers :) (I Believe Sim Guru Lauren if I'm not mistaken)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2014, 06:09:34 AM »
It was very amusing - I think they may have slightly overdone the puns on the electrocution bug though... only slightly though.

anything