Author Topic: Story Progression Custom Careers?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline blc1977

• Avid Simmer
  • Llama Wrangler
Story Progression Custom Careers?
« on: October 18, 2014, 12:45:22 AM »
I have the SP Career mod installed, but can't figure out how to pick/get the custom careers so that my sim can choose it from a computer/newspaper? Am I doing something wrong? What am I missing?  :o

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Story Progression Custom Careers?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 01:03:10 AM »
You need Twallan's main Career mod in order to enable custom careers. You seem to imply that you just have the add-on/module to Story Progression, which isn't enough.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline blc1977

• Avid Simmer
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 05:43:14 PM »
I just checked, and I do have that one installed and have had it installed (my bad) but I don't know where (or how) I can get access to the custom careers in my Sims game. Advice? Thanks!

Offline brappl

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 06:30:23 PM »
I do not know which careers you have installed but  the careers can be accessed  from City Hall or a Computer accessed by clicking on Jobs and Professions>Register As Self Employed.  There are more career options available from city hall or a computer>NRaas>Careers  Some careers also require the Tones module and  some career availability depends upon skill sets.  I'm not in game atm but I believe it is the same for the newspaper.

There are multiple options for Careers in Master Controller: Computer>NRaas>Sim>Intermediate>Career

Each of the Career Modules have FAQ's which might help.  If you get stuck post over in Chatterbox.  They play the careers all the time and would be able to help you with specific questions or problems.
NRaas Industries