Author Topic: Cat - Flea bath  (Read 5555 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Cat - Flea bath
« on: October 21, 2014, 11:35:05 PM »
My cat needs a flea bath but everytime I have my sim try to give her one the action cancels out, does someone know what to do?
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Cat - Flea bath
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 11:36:51 PM »
I have never once gotten A pet to take a flea bath. The pet cleaning machine for 10,000 pet points will do it for you but that's all I know of.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 11:51:49 PM »
I have never once gotten A pet to take a flea bath. The pet cleaning machine for 10,000 pet points will do it for you but that's all I know of.
thank you  :D
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 06:56:39 AM »
You need to have a fairly high relationship with the cat in order to give it a bath.  Otherwise, the cat will claw and run away.  If this is what's happening, you need to spend more time with the cat and be friends with it.  Also, cats with the Independent trait are less likely to allow a bath.  The pet cleaning machine that Lisa46 mentioned works great, but it doesn't give the reward points if there's a wish for a flea bath.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 06:57:16 AM »
I think that you need to be better friends with the cat. I've had this problem in the past, and it happened when their relationship wasn't high enough. Either that or you need to make sure that there is ample room around the bath, or turn the bath around. Did you click on the bathtub or the pet for the interaction? Try both ways.

EDIT
You need to have a fairly high relationship with the cat in order to give it a bath. 
You beat me to it Pam :)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 01:31:29 PM »
I think that you need to be better friends with the cat. I've had this problem in the past, and it happened when their relationship wasn't high enough. Either that or you need to make sure that there is ample room around the bath, or turn the bath around. Did you click on the bathtub or the pet for the interaction? Try both ways.

EDITYou beat me to it Pam :)
You need to have a fairly high relationship with the cat in order to give it a bath.  Otherwise, the cat will claw and run away.  If this is what's happening, you need to spend more time with the cat and be friends with it.  Also, cats with the Independent trait are less likely to allow a bath.  The pet cleaning machine that Lisa46 mentioned works great, but it doesn't give the reward points if there's a wish for a flea bath.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the quick reply, I'll get right on improving their relationship.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 07:25:51 PM »
The relationship has to be high between you and the cat. I find it also helps if I left the cat sniff my hand before trying to bathe them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 09:13:45 PM »
The relationship has to be high between you and the cat. I find it also helps if I left the cat sniff my hand before trying to bathe them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! ;D

anything