Author Topic: Logic  (Read 2840 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Logic
« on: October 22, 2014, 07:32:08 PM »
The Logic Skill Guide has been published. I enjoyed this one more than I thought I would, mainly because of the Space and Microscope Print Collections. This Guide features info on completing both of those and some tips for leveling the skill faster. If you have any suggestions for improvement or comments, please post them here!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Logic
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:31:52 PM »
Oh my gosh! What perfect timing I was just about to start a search about the microscope prints as I can't 'find' the last one.... and here's the guide; which rocks, by the way!  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 02:09:09 PM »
Great guide, Carl!

I am a very visual person and love tables. Have you thought about adding any tables listing each print and how to get it, etc? I know it is all there in writing, but I was just wondering if you thought about adding it as a sort of "Quick Reference Card."

F.Y.I. I also just discovered that the Observatory and all Space Rockets can be placed on the roofs of your 3 story houses (or any number of stories) to save space. Even though you can't build a fourth floor, you can actually place almost anything up there. It's makes for a great "party area."

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 04:35:29 PM »
@Playalot hope it helps!

@Lindsay - I'm thinking on it, but likely will. I don't know if I want to put it there, or just keep all the collections in one place (when I build that section). I did put Space Rocks on Rocket Science, so I might just have to make that table since these are directly tied to the Skill.

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 08:55:33 PM »
@Carl, I've got some images for you of the Logic Skill-related collections.

Microscope Prints

Space Prints: 3 Rare, 5 Uncommon

Space Prints: 7 Common

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 09:17:51 AM »
Thank you. I may incorporate them when I do that table. I am a bit busy but think I will go back and do that since others have provided the value for all of them on the corrections board :)

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 12:03:07 PM »
Glad to help! I may go back and retake those screen shots. I think I can do better.  :) Looking at them now, I think they are too dark and could be a bit less tilted in one case.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ciosa

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 12:59:13 PM »
F.Y.I. I also just discovered that the Observatory and all Space Rockets can be placed on the roofs of your 3 story houses (or any number of stories) to save space. Even though you can't build a fourth floor, you can actually place almost anything up there. It's makes for a great "party area."

Placing the rocket ship on top of a flat roof on top of a house on a 20x15 lot is actually somewhat hysterical in map view.  "Uh, yes.  Yes, the whole neighborhood knows you have a rocket.  Now can the H.O.A. please implement some noise restrictions so he stops taking off to the Beta Cluster at 2 AM?!"

Offline DarkWalker

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 06:13:53 PM »
Placing the rocket ship on top of a flat roof on top of a house on a 20x15 lot is actually somewhat hysterical in map view.  "Uh, yes.  Yes, the whole neighborhood knows you have a rocket.  Now can the H.O.A. please implement some noise restrictions so he stops taking off to the Beta Cluster at 2 AM?!"

Wasn't it the Sims 3 digging machine that actually woke up the whole neighborhood if you used it late at night?  ;D

Offline Ciosa

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2014, 02:28:15 AM »
Wasn't it the Sims 3 digging machine that actually woke up the whole neighborhood if you used it late at night?  ;D

For some reason they really didn't like it when you put one on the neighbor's lawn and use it in the middle of the night, either.