Author Topic: The Melapis Immortal Dynasty (new -- October 6)  (Read 36421 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Melapis Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 09:52:26 PM »
Generation 1 -- Bezique Melapis

Traits: loves outdoors, ambitious, cheerful, collector, frugal, never weary, fresh chef, naturalist
Job: Culinary (Celebrity Chef -- 10)
Aspirations: Freelance Botanist (done), Master Chef (done)
Skills: cooking (10), gardening (10), gourmet cooking (10)
Rewards: 1. Frugal 2. Inspired Potion 3. Insta-Large 4. Insta-Lean
Parties: 1. Date 2. Dinner 3. Wedding 4. Incognito 5. Birthday
Good Friends: 1. BFF - Cassandra Goth 2. Dina Caliente 3. Dillon Vu 4. Tricia Xiong 5. Anaya Granger 6. Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis
Whims: 1. Make a Friend (Happy) 2. Buy an Easel (Inspired) 3. Do Sit-Ups (Energized) 4. Tell Dirty Joke (Flirty) 5. Use Bold Pick-Up Line (Confident) 6. Take a Bath (Tense) 7. Start a Playful Painting (Playful)
Collection of 8: 8 Frogs worth $950
Age at Ambrosia: 105, 114, 123, 132, 142, 152, 162, 171, 181, 191, 201, 211, 231

Generation 2 -- Pinochle

Traits: creative, creatively gifted, loves the outdoors, muser, perfectionist, creative visionary, expressionistic, marketable, shrewd
Job: Painter (Patron of the Arts -- 10)
Aspirations: Painter Extraordinaire (done), Fabulously Wealthy (done)
Skills: painting (10), fishing (10), gardening (10)
Rewards: 1. Creative Visionary 2. Marketable 3. Free Services 4. Speed Cleaner
Parties: 1. Birthday 2. House 3. Date 4. Wedding 5. Incognito
Good Friends: 1. BFF -- Kendall Barone 2. Dino 3, Dandre Boucher 4. Aron Holiday 5. Grim Reaper 6. Elise Do
Whims:1. Give Self Pep Talk (Embarrassed) 2. Take Shower (Tense) 3. Talk about Dreams (Inspired) 4. Tell a Joke (Happy) 5. Do an Impression (Playful) 6. Admire Self in Mirror (Confident) 7. Flirt (Flirty)
Collection of 10: Paintings worth $58,570
Age at Ambrosia: 78, 88, 97, 107, 116, 126

Generation 3 -- Cribbage

Traits: genius, mentally gifted, loves the outdoors, collector, active
Job: Scientist (Extraterrestial Explorer -- 10)
Aspirations: The Curator (done), Angling Ace (done)
Skills: logic (10), handiness (10), fishing (10)
Rewards: 1. Night Owl 2. Steel Bladder 3. Focused Potion 4. Fertile
Parties: 1. Date 2. Birthday 3. Wedding 4. Dinner 5. Incognito
Good Friends: 1. BFF - Marlene Melapis 2. Invention Constructor 3. Emory McCann 4. Mack Duvall 5. Camilla Cassilas 6. Emmalyn Frost
Whims: 1. Try to Calm Down (Tense) 2. Play an Instrument (Inspired) 3. Meet Someone New (Happy) 4. Read Something (Focused) 5. Give Yourself a Pep Talk (Sad) 6. Make Silly Faces in the Mirror (Playful) 7. Admire Yourself in the Mirror (Confident)
Collection of 10: Metals worth $1375
Age at Ambrosia: 69, 79, 119

Generation 4 -- Canasta

Traits: geek, genius, physically gifted, quick learner, active, handy, professorial
Job: Astronaut (Space Ranger -- 10)
Aspirations: Nerd Brain (done), Renaissance Sim (done)
Skills: logic (10), fitness (10), rocket science (10), wellness, handiness
Rewards: 1. Speed Reader 2. Gym Rat 3. Savant 4. Morning Sim
Parties: 1. Date 2. Wedding 3. Birthday 4. Dinner 5. Spooky
Good Friends:1. Hollie Bush BFF 2. Stacie Bush 3. Lexie Dobbins 4. Srikumar Doty 5. Miley Beach 6. Benson Bain
Whims: 1. Chat with someone (Happy) 2. Do Sit-Ups (Energized) 3. Give Pep Talk in Mirror (Sad) 4. Talk About Dreams (Inspired) 5. Try to Calm Down (Tense) 6. Travel to the Library (Focused) 7. Practice Speaking in the Mirror (Confident)
Collection: 10 space rocks worth $1645
Age at Ambrosia: 80

Generation 5 -- Euchre

Traits: bookworm, creatively gifted, romantic, muser, perfectionist
Career: Writer
Aspirations: Best-Selling Author,
Skills: writing, wellness, charisma
Rewards: 1. Beguiling
Parties: 1. Date 2. Wedding
Good Friends:
Whims: 1. Cry it out (Sad) 2. Play an instrument (Inspired) 3. Chat with Someone (Happy) 4. Mock Someone (Angry) 5. Start a Flirty Painting (Flirty)
Collection:

Generation 6 -- Picquet

Traits: genius
Job:
Aspirations:
Skills:
Rewards:
Parties:
Good Friends:
Whims: 1. Give Yourself a Pep Talk (Embarrassed) 2.
Collection:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 10:23:26 PM »
Chapter 1 – Once More, for the Hive!

You might call me a clone of the first Bezique Melapis. My name is the same, and almost everything else is the same except my hairstyle. The Supreme Queen says that it is entirely her fault, rather than mine, that I didn't achieve everything in time to make ambrosia before I died.

Once again, I'm going into the Culinary career and developing the aspirations of Master Chef and Freelance Botanist. Unfortunately, my skills weren't cloned along with me, so I have to re-learn cooking, gardening, and gourmet cooking. At least this time, I already know how to have fun while gardening.

Since she couldn't arrange for me to meet Nathanial again, this time she sent me over to Oasis Springs to become acquainted with a household there. I became friends with Gavin Richards and asked him to move in.

He brought with him Zoe Patel, Mitchell Kalani, J Huntington III, and 83,000 simoleons. We used the money to make a larger house, with comfortable beds and decent appliances.

We can even afford a pool.

It's taking me a while to get to know my new housemates. One thing that soon developed was a relationship between Zoe and Mitchell.

They haven't gotten married yet – I've been too busy with my new job to arrange a wedding – but we should have a new addition to the household pretty soon.

The impending pregnancy has been making the Supreme Queen nervous. "She might have triplets," she's been saying, "and if that happens, there will be a full house, and you won't be able to produce a drone – I mean heir." She would keep ordering me to get things going with Gavin when he wasn't in the mood, or I wasn't in the mood, and for a while it looked as if I might have to become romantically involved with J instead, even though he has the noncommital trait and would be likely to refuse to get married.

But Saturday morning, when I came home from work at 1 am, she gave me something to drink that was much stronger than coffee, and had me invite Gavin on a date at the museum. After some preliminary flirting, I tried making a move on him.

This time, he didn't push me away, so I tried kissing him.

It surprised him, but he soon recovered.

We got our gold medal for the date, and when we went home, we decided to try for a baby in the observatory (Mitchell and Zoe were occuping the double bed).

I took a pregnancy test after a short nap. When I gave Gavin the glad news, he immediately fixed himself a drink. In fact, he fixed so many drinks that he reached level 2 of the Mixology skill, which is something I need to do.

Later on, though, after he went for a swim, he read me a love poem that he wrote for the occasion.

Zoe and I have been bonding over our pregnancies. She's on her third trimester already and picking out baby names. I think we'll be good friends, although I'm supposed to work on getting to know other people in the neighborhood, too.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 10:28:21 PM »
Welcome back Bezique! What a great new begining and I'm looking forward to all the nooboo action  ;D

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 10:30:00 PM »
I love the layout of you house, looks awesome.  Good luck with your Dynasty!
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 12:37:09 AM »
Woo, round two! This time for sure Bezique.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 09:32:33 AM »
Thanks, everyone!

dethdukk, since I can't make hexagonal rooms, I thought I would try for octagonal. But even with the new tools, I'm still not very good. Maybe I should practice more?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 11:05:41 AM »
Thanks, everyone!

dethdukk, since I can't make hexagonal rooms, I thought I would try for octagonal. But even with the new tools, I'm still not very good. Maybe I should practice more?

I love your open floor plan.  I can't move past square houses with squarier (squarer?)  rooms.  If you decide to practice more, teach me :P
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 09:14:52 AM »
Chapter 2 – Nooboos and Proposals

Everyone in our household has a particular job: I cook and take care of the garden; Gavin cleans house (he has the neat trait so he enjoys cleaning), keeps me happy, and writes books; Mitchell helps with the garden and fishes (two angelfish already, swimming around in their bowls); Zoe helps with the garden and the nooboos; and J...

J is doing his bit to make sure that Willow Creek stays populated.

He's the only person I know who is vain enough to make social calls in a Speedo. On the other hand, when you save someone's life, I guess they don't care how you're dressed.

The time finally came for Zoe to have her baby. (Mitchell kept running around in a panic, but there aren't any pictures of him.)

Zoe: Ow ow OW!

Summer Holiday: Oh, you're in labor. How interesting. Do you mind if I take notes?

And here is little Risk Patel.

Summer Holiday: Risk, what an odd name.

Summer is in no position to talk, but this is a good moment to explain the naming theme for nooboos born into our household:  heirs get the names of card games, and non-heirs get the names of board games.

Gavin took the opportunity to practice his parenting skills.

It wasn't long before I went into labor myself, but luckily I was alone.

Alone, that is, until little Pinochle showed up.

Soon after that, we discovered that J's first foray into population expansion had been a success. Summer came over for a little dinner party that I hosted (a gold medal party, I might add).

That evening Risk leaped out of his bassinet. He's a social child like his mother and father.

The next day, both Gavin and I had the day off (no one else in the household has an actual job), so I decided it would be a good day for a wedding. I baked a nice cake, but Mitchell took a piece before I could put the top on it.

We then realized that if we were to have a wedding, we needed an engaged couple, so Mitchell spoke the words he should have said a while ago.

Zoe accepted, and I called to set up their wedding.

Me: Hello, I'd like to set up a wedding at Oakenstead.

Wedding Planner: Sorry, but you're not engaged.

Me: Does that really matter? I'm calling for my housemate.

W.P.: She needs to set up her own wedding.

Me: But I have to be the one to schedule the wedding if I want it to count for my dynasty attempt.

W.P.: Miss, are you engaged? Yes or no.

Me:  Wait just a minute. Gavin!

Gavin: I know we've been through some ups and downs together, but Bezique, the mother of my child Pinochle, would you, could you possibly do me the honor of taking my hand – symbolized by this ring --

Me: Yes!

By that time the wedding planner had hung up. When I called back, I got her answering service, so the wedding pictures will have to wait until the next update. Incidentally, Summer had a little boy, Aron (and I ask you, what kind of name is that? Did you intend to call him Aaron and just forget a letter?).

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 11:54:37 AM »
Been a silent reader, but thought I'd pop in and tell you how much I'm enjoying your story!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 01:00:41 PM »
I love your name theme!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 10:00:24 PM »
Love your humour! So funny, Good luck with the wedding and I think I'm going to enjoy watching the fruits of J's forays around town  ;)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 10:06:33 PM »
I'm stunned... how simple.. your plan to keep the town populated! <applauds>

<runs off to grumble to husband about how stupid she is not thinking of that>

Congrats on all the nooboos and heir.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 08:29:52 AM »
Thanks, everyone, for reading!

@Playalot, I can't take credit -- Trip is the one who came up for the idea for the TS3 Immortal Dynasty. I think there's a link to her ideas in the Dynasty tips section, or you could try searching for "pollinator."

For some reason I keep getting the wrong proposal picture in for Gavin and Bezique. Fingers crossed that it's corrected now.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2014, 01:25:59 PM »
Chapter 3 – Two Weddings and a Fire

I finally managed to get in touch with the wedding planner again, and Gavin and I tied the knot.

J agreed to be a witness. I may come to regret having added a pool to our house.

As soon as Gavin and I got married, I had to go and take care of Pinochle. I think he must have sensed that everyone was outside.

That means I missed seeing Mitchell and Zoe exchange their vows, but they said they didn't mind having the wedding on their own.

The next household on J's list was the Calientes' in Oasis Springs.

Luckily he realized that he wasn't much competition for Don Lothario in the swimsuit category and threw some clothes on before he actually met anyone.

When he returned home, I asked him who his next baby mama was going to be, and he said "Gina, Tina, Mina – something like that." It turned out to be Nina (who apparently takes the same approach to clothing that J does).

I do hope she has a girl – I'd like some of the future Melapisi to have red hair.

Pinochle is going to look just like his father – he's creative like his father, too.

Unfortunately, his eating habits seem to be those of his Uncle Mitch. I guess I'm glad we got the pool after all.

Gavin finally wrote a few books and got promoted, so that he's no longer an advice columnist. I'm glad he doesn't have to wear a helmet to work anymore.

He's been helping Pinochle with his homework, and it's paid off. Pinochle is officially a B student now, and he's making progress with his aspiration, too.

Risk, on the other hand, has been living up to his name. I don't know what he was trying to do at the chemistry table, but it didn't work. I have to hand it to Zoe – she picked up the extinguisher right away.

As for me, I'm progressing slowly but surely through all my requirements – our wedding was a gold medal event, and I've satisfied 7 emotional whims. But once I get promoted at work, I don't think I'll ever mix another drink. Gavin and J and Mitch all seem to make plenty of drinks on their own.