Author Topic: No celebrities in Sunset Valley  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Dreama Dreamheart

• Nooboo
No celebrities in Sunset Valley
« on: May 08, 2017, 11:47:59 AM »
I recently started a new game in Sunset Valley, and one of my Sims is working in the Film career. However, there's not a single celebrity around for him to meet! Not even his coworkers are celebrities. I do have the option for celebrities to populate the town selected, and I didn't opt the household out so I'm not sure what is going on. I even had him get the Map To The Stars reward to see if I was just having bad luck finding them, but there really aren't any in town even though I've been playing for about three in-game weeks.

Are there any cheats I could use to turn some random Sims into celebrities, or should I just give up and get him another job? Thanks for any help!

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: No celebrities in Sunset Valley
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 07:31:27 PM »
Sunset Valley takes time for the celebrities to appear. All neighbourhoods prior to Late Night don't have pre-chosen celebs. The game chooses them randomly, perhaps a little too randomly.

Another way to get them is to just do the celebrity opportunities yourself, to get at least one or two stars, then go out and befriend some townies. Or you could go into Edit Town in Bridgeport, save some 5 star celebs into the Sims Library, and place them in Sunset Valley as Townies. You will always have 5 star celebs at your disposal then.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dreama Dreamheart

• Nooboo
Re: No celebrities in Sunset Valley
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 11:38:29 AM »
Oh, moving in some Bridgeport celebrities is a great idea! I will definitely try that out. Thanks!