Author Topic: Disappearing Butler  (Read 76559 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Disappearing Butler
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2012, 03:03:06 AM »
Good idea. I'll try it out next time I have one.

Offline codeb24

• Nooboo
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2012, 12:54:45 AM »
Just wanna share my exp about butlers. When i do "hold autograph sessions" i came back to my home and butler was missing then i found out that my butler went to the venue too, but not to ask for autograph but to stand all day. Maybe some of you may experience this, thanks.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline h34dbug

• Nooboo
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2012, 11:34:58 AM »
Just wanna share my exp about butlers. When i do "hold autograph sessions" i came back to my home and butler was missing then i found out that my butler went to the venue too, but not to ask for autograph but to stand all day. Maybe some of you may experience this, thanks.

haha! which world are you playing? is it sunlit tides? this happened to me too. my butler go out of the house and i followed her until she reaches the starfish sands playgroud. there, she sit, make a drink, clean other sims mess. she even had a fight with this mail girl. one time she was sleeping in the lounge and a mail girl approach her and slapped her several times. very weird. i even try to make her cook for my sims but nothing happen. i think she loves that place. LOL

Leto85

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2012, 08:00:33 PM »

haha! which world are you playing? is it sunlit tides? this happened to me too. my butler go out of the house and i followed her until she reaches the starfish sands playgroud. there, she sit, make a drink, clean other sims mess. she even had a fight with this mail girl. one time she was sleeping in the lounge and a mail girl approach her and slapped her several times. very weird. i even try to make her cook for my sims but nothing happen. i think she loves that place. LOL

Wow, that is indeed both interesting as weird. Could you fire her to hire a new butler or hire her again?

Offline Margie92

• Nooboo
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2014, 02:47:23 PM »
My butler has disapeard I can call her and when I try to invite her over she says that she is at work but she isn't!!! she also continues to take her paycheck every week what should I do?? I also tried to call her from the mailbox with the NPC aand NOTHING!!!

Offline Beatles264

• Nooboo
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2018, 08:23:06 PM »
I think DENILE is on the right track with the bed assignment.  My butler disappeared. I called him, he said he was working. I forced NPC, nuthin'.  I checked his bed, it was no longer owned by the butler.  I reassigned his bed to him, BAM!  He comes home.