Author Topic: I'm stuck- Egypt help needed  (Read 5736 times)

Offline Honeymooners

• Townie
I'm stuck- Egypt help needed
« on: November 23, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »
Has anyone else had to search the servants quarters in Egypt?  I can't figure out what the clues are that I am suppose to be looking for....

gottogog

Re: I'm stuck- Egypt help needed
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
I can't help you out with the challenge, but I can tell you if it gets extremely frustrating for you, you can simply right click on the opportunity in your opportunity box and it will delete it, at which point you can get a new opportunity. Hope you find what you're looking for either way=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Honeymooners

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »
Yeah, I know.  But I really want to finish it.  Thanks.

bcollins87

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 12:02:00 AM »
Describe the challenge.  I've been to Egypt about 6 times.

Offline Honeymooners

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »
I don't remember all the details (I am at work)  but it is the adventure that is based on Cassanova and you are going back and forth between 2 different sims.  I am on one leg of the adventure where you have to search the servants quarters of the queen's palace.  I am in the servants quarters I just can't find what I am supposed to be looking for.  It just tells me to look for "clues".  That is so vague.

bcollins87

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 05:28:52 PM »
I never did that one.  My tip would be to inspect all the walls. You can even drop the walls down so you dont see them at all and look around for those holes that may contain switches or treasure. Otherwise, I would just cancel it

BaitandSwitch

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 07:15:01 PM »
I need help in another area.  I'm now working for Morcucorp, trying to find a way into the resistance HQ, which is located beneath the Kamel house.  I can see where the hidden stairs will be but can't find a way to access them.  Any clues?  I did cancel this one when I couldn't figure it out, but the only other adventure is to spring traps and I can't get a mummy to curse me - they just beat me up, then disappear.  This is keeping me from getting to a level 3 visa, with 15,000 reward points on the line.  Help!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 07:19:19 PM »
BaitandSwitch:

this one is kind of buggy and they need to fix it. You get inside by using the bookshelf and reading any of the books there. A highly skilled Sim would have a problem if they couldn't read those skill books. They should make the trigger book something like the adventures of raymundo :P

BaitandSwitch

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 06:50:41 PM »
Thanks, Carl.  Unfortunately my skills are too high to read the books.  Hopefully they'll fix this in the next patch and I'll find 'Raymundo' waiting to let me in!

anything