Author Topic: Sims Won't Go To Work  (Read 9746 times)

candyrayne

Sims Won't Go To Work
« on: November 10, 2010, 03:39:49 PM »
I tried searching to see if this subject has come up but I didn't find anything. My Sim is an actress at level 6 and all of a sudden she won't go to work. I heard the car honk but no car was at the door. I then tried sending her to work but the action keeps cancelling. I need help please. This is annoying

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims Wont Go To Work
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 04:37:01 PM »
I read somewhere, that when that happens, go ahead and take one day of unpaid leave and then on the next work day, they should go to work.  I know it has worked for a few others, I guess it couldn't hurt to try.  I have only had that happen once so far. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

candyrayne

Re: Sims Won't Go To Work
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 04:21:45 PM »
It has something to do with the work clothes. She didn't change into her work clothes for some reason. I had to cheat and move her up one level.

Thank you for the suggestion. If it happens again I'll try that.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 06:58:38 AM »
This doesn't belong on the Technical Help board.  I'm moving it to Miscellaneous Help.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »
It happens to me a lot. It seems to happen to me when they are skill building like painting or on the chess board. Stop them from whatever they are doing like 20 mins before they have to go to work. If there are still issues then go to the career panel and click the go to work button and delete the initial prompt.

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...