Author Topic: Multiple Self-Employed Sims, One Consignment Sim?  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Squark

• Llama Wrangler
Multiple Self-Employed Sims, One Consignment Sim?
« on: September 28, 2015, 02:59:26 PM »
I'm currently working on a dynasty and my founder, founder's future spouse, and the grandmother of Gen 3's spouse* are all self employed. I was wondering if they would still gain work experience if my founder sells their fish and sculptures at the consignment shop?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Multiple Self-Employed Sims, One Consignment Sim?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 03:32:13 PM »
Hi Squark,

Don't quote me on this, but I think it's possible to gain work experience for your self-employed Sims by selling items at either the consignment shop or the elixir/consignment shop.

I have a few self-employed gardeners and they sell their harvestables at the elixir shop and it does give them work experience from their sales.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Junan

• Townie
Consignment teamwork?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 01:34:18 PM »
Related to: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=24791.0

As I don't feel that was answered in what I read it as, I put it here: If I have a sculptor and a Painter self-employed, can I send a third Sim to consign these products and get the painter/sculptor job experience? Or do they have to consign them themselves?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Multiple Self-Employed Sims, One Consignment Sim?
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 09:10:18 PM »
If I remember correctly, each Sim has to consign their own products to get the job experience.

For example: You can put harvestable plants and painting into a different Sims inventory to sell at the consignment shop. But then they'll get experience for the sale.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *