Author Topic: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 19 (08/14)  (Read 20585 times)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 11 (05/04)
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2016, 10:09:02 PM »
Welcome Cypress! He's going to be an adorable heir, for sure  :)

He's for sure and a handsome one too. :)

Chapter 11

Here's a close up of Agripo Bachelor, Willow's nephew. He is very much like his father Rowan with random blonde hair. No kissy lips.

After much trial and error with other women, V.J. managed to have a date with Baudilia Wan, one of Stiles' daugthers, in the theater. At this point I think we all know what happens if they visit the place three times; she also nows this, after all she was a result of this technique.

Mortimer was the first to bring a pregnant girlfriend to wath the children tv, with kid music in the background of course. I included Reme and Willow on the photo so they appear in the story sometime, they don't lead very interesting lives. Willow is collecting space rocks and Reme is fulfilling wishes right and left.

And Connor is trying to woo his firts victim er... romantic interest. Dominica Wolff.

V.J.'s visit to the theater had the desired results. Here he's showing this wathcher happiness, Baudilia is such a beautiful sim and the best thing is that her pregnancy resulted in twin girls (future wives in the making).

Soon came Cypress' first birthday.

Cypress is a vert cute toddler, a clone of his mother, who's Emma's clone too. I think this dynasty was appropriately named Hatch because they are the only genes so far. His favorite color is sea foam, which it is my least liked one. Is it in the range of white, blue or green?   ???

And with you the overused toddler spam, because we all love them.

And my fovorite picture for two reasons. 1) Cypress is such a cutie and 2) No IF dolls in this dynasty.

Leaving aside the adorability...

"What are you doing with my sister?"
"Mmm watching TV?"
Yes, very convincing, Connor.

Mortimer continues to fulfill his task with Edna Alto, daugther of Holly and Christopher Steel.

Laughter followed by a tour...

V.J. continues with his troubles to make woman fall for him. He's my most difficult pollinator, if he doesn't have a best friend relationship with them is rejected outright.

After much friendly chat and deliberate use of the moodlet manager on both of them, Julia Jolina agreed to move a few steps in the right direction (and I mean the steps leading to city hall).

Willow taught Cypress the toddler skills.

"You have to concentrate on the collection for my museum and to make friends and I dedicate myself to learn the logic skill."

I am always impressed that sim toddlers are so articulated.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 10 (04/23)
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2016, 10:16:16 PM »
I've never thought to invite pregnant sims over for kids' TV and music. Very clever.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2016, 10:24:14 PM »
I've never thought to invite pregnant sims over for kids' TV and music. Very clever.

And another trick is put to portable stereos in community lots. Kids' music everywhere. I check once a day if they are on the right channel.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2016, 04:22:24 PM »
Kids music on the community lots?  Brilliant!!
Another lovely update, and speaking of lovely, Baudilia Wan.  Here's hoping that her twin girls are her clones!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 12 (05/09)
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2016, 12:00:57 AM »
Kids music on the community lots?  Brilliant!!
Another lovely update, and speaking of lovely, Baudilia Wan.  Here's hoping that her twin girls are her clones!

Baudilia is one the most beautiful sims in this dynasty. I saved her to the bin. Her twins are lovely.

Chapter 12

Mortimer completed his lifetime wish, I don't remember wich one was but I'm inclined to swimming in cash.

Connor did a makeover and changed his traits, he's going to stay around for now and contribute to the family funds becoming a novelist. Besides, now that he is little neurotic, he helps keep the house clean.

The repairing girl has a new technique. I don't know how she can see with the head through the wall, but who am I to criticize her way to do the job if this gives the correct results.

Another pregnant woman, two more days for kids' music and tv, fortunately VJ enjoys this.

Reme witnessed as Dominica Wolff enters into labor and he was kind enough to take her to the hospital, while Connor, the concerned father, wrote about the advantages of not being married.

Soon was time for Cypress' child birthday. His mother take him to the cake to blow the candles.

He's looking more and more like his granma Emma.

His third trait is perceptive, when he grows up I will make him join the private investigator career so he is not going to work a lot on his logic skill for now. To entertain him I'd built a playground.

VJ and Julia are now a formal couple and he's staying for for a few days to ensure that the television and stereo are always on.

Julia's brother lives in the house too but he's not happy with the visitor.
"You should get used, my wather put her eyes on you." Was VJ's valid advice.

From now on, the images are of better quality thanks to my brand new computer. I'm so tempted to add all my expansion and stuff packs and the store contents which were not compatible with my laptop but I'm trying for HOF so... we'll continue like this.

In my enthusiasm for playing with better graphics I forget that Mortimer was 90.

So it was time to seek a new pollinator. This is Iñaki Wainwright one of the too many Cyclone's children.

And also time that another of them leaves the house, VJ had five children and it gives me too many headaches trying to flirt with Willow all the time. Luckily she always rejected him, she's a good sim like that.

With the house a little emptier than before, Willow and Reme thought it was the right time to enlarge the family.

Reme is such a dorkie sim, I love his faces.

A close up because it is a must.

Meanwhile the heir is making friends. This is another child of Baudilia and VJ. She had another set of twin, one being a girl.

And I don't now exactly was Connor is doing but I don't think this is how one write a novel.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2016, 02:24:09 PM »
Wow, I have apparently never plunged a toilet or written a novel in quite the right way  :=)  Gotta love those Sims glitches!
Pretty excited to see Baudila's girls all grown up!  Of course, they'll have a hard time being cooler than Willow, so their work's cut out for them.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2016, 10:27:10 PM »
Wow, I have apparently never plunged a toilet or written a novel in quite the right way  :=)  Gotta love those Sims glitches!
Pretty excited to see Baudila's girls all grown up!  Of course, they'll have a hard time being cooler than Willow, so their work's cut out for them.

Glitches are one of the things that I like most in the stories here. And Willow is in another sphere all together :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 13 (06/05)
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2016, 02:18:56 PM »
Chapter 13

Apparently, my game decided that there were too many sims in the town so it evicted many of my minions townies to replace them with pudding faces, but it will not beat me on my project. I immediately send Iñaki to woo one of them.

Meanwhile this watcher miscalculated the time and sent Willow to the spa minutes before going into labor. The lady beside Willow fled in terror when the contractions attacked.

The family welcomed a baby girl named Holly, I forget to write down her traits.

Willow decided to change her motherly clothes for something sexier; she’s a rock star after all. She’s happy with the change.

Someone has the family oriented trait. I rarely see something like that in my games so I stayed a long time looking at them. She’s Mortimer cutie girl with random blond hair.

It was time for Cypress’ teen birthday. (I always loved that wishing face).

His fourth trait is friendly to help with his future profession. Cypress is a darker version of his uncle Rowan.

The next birthday was Holly’s. She looks like her mommy but I had to change the hair color because she was born with that horrible green-brown one.

Mother and daughter spent much time together with the toddler’s skill. Holly is delighted, look that face.

Not knowing what to do with Iñaki I signed him as stylist with the intention of rejuvenate my townies. Edna Alto has a brother that mysteriously disappeared.

Continuing with Iñaki, he went to visit his pudding face flavor and their daughter. But he was interrupted when trying to bring the second baby by her husband arriving home.

Of course, the husband began to accuse his wife. Iñaki seemed more amused than worried.

She wasn’t very anxious about being caught because she continued her questionable conduct as if nothing had happened.

The troubled night ended in a sim logical way. The husband taking care of not his daughter.

And Iñaki and pudding pace going on a date to the theater (three times like always).

Meanwhile, the whole family pays attention to the house’s younger resident. I love this shot:

Playing with daddy.

And the siblings being cute together.

I let Cypress win some points of logic.

His collection is going to be space rocks. Willow is in charge of collecting them, she completed the two related challenges so is now finding the most expensive ones. Mother and son are an extraordinary team, this rock it above the 7000 simoleons.

And we end this post with Mortimer’s first apparition as a ghost.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 13 (06/05)
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2016, 09:57:30 AM »
Oh man, Inaki's rendez-vous with the pudding face Sim was so funny and so accurately how Sims work!
Holly is totally adorable!!  Of course, so was Willow as she posed in her new rock star attire  ;=)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 14 (09/06)
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2016, 10:52:52 PM »
I'm sorry for the delay, I had a few crazy months in real life that kept me away from the sims and anything enjoyable in general. I was doing a second job that while it was very demanding it was a very good opportunity and experience. Now I can return to my normal life and mainly sleep.

Holly and Cypress are really adorable siblings.  :)

They are, I happy with the two of them.

Oh man, Inaki's rendez-vous with the pudding face Sim was so funny and so accurately how Sims work!
Holly is totally adorable!!  Of course, so was Willow as she posed in her new rock star attire  ;=)

It was so funny to see, tried not control Iñaki during those minutes to see what could happen.

Chapter 14

We begin this chapter with a birthday, Holly aged to child and her mother took her to the cake while everyone was still on pajamas.
“Pose for the camera, sweetheart.”
“Mom, I don’t think Dad is celebrating my birthday exactly.”

Her traits are loves the outdoors, good and friendly and her favorite color is white.

The first thing she did was to go to the playground but didn’t find much fun in it and decided to try a quieter activity, she wished to fish.

In the meantime Cypress spends his time with his childhood friend, Analia Wan.

“So… want to be my girl for a very long time before we can marry?”

“That means I'll have a makeover?”

“Well, I’m sure because my watcher likes doing thing like that.”

“Then, yes.”

Pleased how his evening turned on, he shared the news with his sister.

“Mmm Cyp… you know, I’m down here.”
“Oh right, I thought you’re more tall. How strange.”

In his old age, Connor decided to be a creepy old man.

Scarring Cypress for life,

And looking for inspiration for his next novel on an improperly way.

And amid all this, Cypress' young adult birthday came.

His traits are loves the outdoors, genius, friendly, brave and perceptive. His lifetime wish is Chess Legend.
His first day of adulthood was a busy one, he become a Private Investigator and solved his first case, found a star and invited a chess opponent home. Who happened to be his cousin (I don’t remember his name) Bachelor. I clarify this because of the little resemblance between them.

Holly aged again, this time alone and with the unfortunate hairstyle her mother used to age too.

A visit to the dresser and the mirror fixed the problem.

Who aged too was Analia Wan and days after she earned her desired makeover courtesy of Iñaki.

Someday she and Cypress are going to have beautiful babies, and someday he’s going to be a better investigator too.

“If your suspects can see you, you're not doing a good job.”
“Hush, Watcher, they’re going to discover me.”
“Oh yeah, me, talking, is the problem here.”
I have to remember that he is Reme’s son who was never good with subtlety.
And spiking of Reme… I live this chapter with this:

It was a really weird glitch, their plumbob were in another part of the house and in the first picture Reme was hugging Willow who was doing the same thing in the kitchen. I had to reset them and replaced the bed just in case.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 14 (09/06)
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2016, 07:03:48 PM »
Oh man, those glitches!  Hugging his wife from the bed while she was in the kitchen?  Was she snack snuggling?  That should be a thing!
Glad you're back and that life has settled down a bit.  Looking forward to reading more of your household's adventures  :=)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 15 (12/04)
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2016, 02:30:41 PM »
I was busy participating in the apocalypse challenge and nanowrimo, but now I returned to this dynasty.

Chapter 15

Let's start by giving more show time to the other people in the house; Holly inherited the cute (rock) trait from her mother.

Connor's daughter is Holly's best friend and she's in the house all the time, I sometimes forget she does not really belong to this family, she's usually a lot of help cleaning the dishes and taking out the trash so I let her go when she wants, usually near dawn after having a nap in the yard.

Cypress continues to solve very important cases around the city.
"Well, from what I could see in the trash, your son is the fourth child who lost his toothbrush this week."

For some reason, perhaps because there are many children in the city, this case keeps repeating itself constantly.
Half of these children are Connor’s, who has in total nine children (four are Wolff).

Willow and Reme wanted to have a date so of course I fulfilled their wishes because soon Cypress will meet all his requirements and I will not see them all the time.

This time it was Reme who serenaded his wife.

Followed by a fun day in the pool.

I'm really going to miss them, they are a beautiful couple who seek each other constantly and are a delight to play.
And especially I will miss Reme’s expressions.

Holly is not sure if her father is happy for her birthday or laughing at the unfortunate hairstyle inherited from her mother.
Luckily a fast trip to the wardrobe solved the problem.

Unfortunately, not everything is fun in the house.

Connor went on to a better life when he was writing his fifth vaudeville (85% written more or less). But knowing that he was accomplishing a very important task he took the hand offered by Grim as if he were an old friend.

Of course, the family was devastated... By the break of the television... sims...

Grim stayed for a few minutes chatting with Reme, Willow looked at him with a little distrust.

Connor's remains rest in the courtyard of the house next to Mortimer and his trophy.

Soon it was Reme’s birthday, who preferred not to do a party (or rather this watcher forgot to rejuvenate him and was surprised by the spin as much as Reme).

Reme's reaction was exactly the same as mine's.

Now, Iñaki's birthday was not forgotten. It’s part of a plan.

Cypress fulfilled all his objectives and with this last case he reached the top of his carrer, the unfortunate thing is that he had to take his girlfriend, who was responsible for the bribes in the city hall, to declare to the police.

Analía didn’t seem annoyed at all, perhaps because she had a good alibi or maybe because she knew what would follow after the interrogation.

Willow and Iñaki were in charge of the friendship requirements.

And Iñaki did something more for the family.

"Then, dear foreign visitor and best friend of mine, that I do not remember the name. Will you marry me?"
"To be the future mother of the children of some future pollinator and make you believe they are yours? Of course!"
A quick makeover to slow down her aging and inspect her more closely. It really was a pleasant surprise to discover that she has dark green hair and a pleasant face.

Soon came Cypress’ adult birthday and with it his last requirement.

That day he dedicated himself to say goodbye to his family and spend some hours with his parents, and then pose in front of his collectibles.

The second heir is ready to move.

Second Heir: Cypress Hatch.
Heir Born Within 10 Days of Moving Into House: yes
Both Parents Living Together at Time of Birth: yes
Heir on Grade School Honor Roll : yes
Heir on High School Honor Roll : yes
Household Visited By 10 Different NPC Friends: yes
Household has 10 Different Best Friends: yes
Max Unique Career: Private Investigator
Supermax Unique Skill: logic
10 Unique Opportunities: yes
Building: Library
Property: Central Park
Adult: yes
Medium/Large Tombstone placed on lot: Connor Frio
Items: Space rocks= 19.619
Total accumulated items= 40.907

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2016, 05:01:48 PM »
Congrats!  Can't wait to see the next house/household, though I'll miss this crew.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2016, 08:21:34 PM »
Congrats!  Can't wait to see the next house/household, though I'll miss this crew.

Thank you! I'll miss them too, but the next household is very fun to play.