Author Topic: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 19 (08/14)  (Read 20576 times)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 15 (12/04)
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2016, 10:57:44 PM »
Cypress is quite the cutie! I loved his toddler spam  :)

He really is. So far I have luck with my heirs' look, they're all adorable toddlers.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 16 (12/12)
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2016, 11:05:59 PM »
Chapter 16

“Can we get married now? It’s been ages since our engagement and I want to appear in the story periodically instead of when the watcher remembers that I exist.”
“I think that a great idea, honey.”

“Now, I take you as my husband to make your life better by just being in it.”
“And I take you as my wife so I can sleep again and do nothing but relaxing and funny things.”

Immediately after the wedding, Analía went to the Salon to reduce some days to her life. What a beautiful sim, her maternal grandparents were Stiles McGraw and Pauline Wan and her father was V.J. Alvi.

Cypress went to his new house where Analía was living whit her mother, sister, brother and uncle. Baudilia and Alfonsina, mother and sister respectively, left the house immediately. The men are going to stay for a little while to make pollinator duties.

“Watcher! Why are you showing my disastrous skill in the kitchen?”
“You wanted to appear more often, Ana. I’m obliging.”
“Not like this! It’s embarrassing.”
“Not as much as your husband unfortunate choice off work clothes.”

“I’m in disguise.”
“As what exactly? A homeless? A wizard trying to dress like a muggle?
“You’re being deliberately mean today.”
“Maybe, I can have a bad day too, you now.”
In that moment the woman that was being ignored interrupted. “May we come back to my case, please?”
“I think I leave you to work with pudding face, Cypress.”
“Pudding face?”
“Well, yes… It’s nothing against you, is just…. Well, in reality, is everything against you, that why I have pollinators.”

This is Orfeo Wan, Analía’s brother. He’s going to become the third man to be father of some of Edna Alto’s children.

And this the last time he is going to be part of the story because two days later, when a baby was announced, I kicked him of the house.
Of course, that put me in the need of a new pollinator.

Sam Sekemoto, who’s alive thank to Iñaki’s work, joined the household.

I’m immediately sent him to do a makeover and to greet this lovely girl whose name is Zita Jolina.

Back with the newly married couple, it’s was the moment to look for the new heir.

“I want to have a girl, Ana.”
“But I want a little boy, darling.”

So, it’s going to be left to the design of destiny (or the game’s randomness).

Cypress received the key to the City and there were a lot of people cheering for him. Although I must confess that I took this photo to show the amount of the original townies blood on the crowd.

Now I present the last inhabitant of the house and third pollinator, Ruperto Wan, Analía’s uncle. He’s already fulfilling his duties with Iñaki’s tourist wife Xu Yiang Waingwright.

And look who made an appearance.
“I miss being in the story.”
Willow’ pout is a reflection of mine, I miss her too.

But that's no reason for you to flirt with a stranger while your husband is watching, Willow. What is happening in the house now that I’m not there to control all of you?
Also, in the picture, you can see Analía playing the guitar. That’s the method I’ve been using to make friends, charisma plus guitar for everyone except the heir.

She was playing for tips when the labor pains came. Everyone in the vicinity entered in a mass hysteria and Analía loved every moment of this, like it can be see in the smile in her face while every single sim in her proximity freak out.

She decided to walk to the hospital to enjoy the night’s breeze. Cypress arrived first and had to wait for her sitting on a bench.

After two hours of labor and some shouted accusations, the third heir made her appearance. Welcome, Juniper Hatch, she’s eccentric and heavy sleeper.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2016, 01:06:54 PM »
New house, new heiress.  How exciting!
Willow's pout was outstanding!  Of course, hopefully she can keep her flirting under control and avoiding ending her own marriage  :=/

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2016, 04:02:08 PM »
Analia is absolutely lovely. That purplish/blue color scheme really works well for her. And welcome Juniper  ;D

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2016, 04:19:31 AM »
I bet eventually we could have a descendant of pratically all of the original families\households.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2016, 03:35:54 PM »
New house, new heiress.  How exciting!
Willow's pout was outstanding!  Of course, hopefully she can keep her flirting under control and avoiding ending her own marriage  :=/

I saw her around the town doing it several times with different people, which is quite funny because while she was under my watch never had the urge to flirt autonomously with anyone other than her husband. But sim logic  :P

Analia is absolutely lovely. That purplish/blue color scheme really works well for her. And welcome Juniper  ;D

Yes, she is. The good thing is that there are several beautiful sims around the town that I will try to add to the blood line.

I bet eventually we could have a descendant of pratically all of the original families\households.

Not all of them unfortunately but I'll try to get it as close as possible. Right now, Juniper has Hatch, Koffi, Keaton, Alvi, Wan and McGraw genes in her blood.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 17 (03/08)
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2017, 05:30:01 PM »
I had some problems with the pc, I had to install the sims again, the good thing is that when I did the installation I chose English as the language for the game and I don't have to go crazy looking for the translations of most things anymore.

Chapter 17

Cypress is totally devoted to Juniper; he’s sweet as a father and always attending autonomously the needs of his daughter.

Unfortunately, there are always people who take advantage of things like these. In this precise case, the house’s new pollinator, Sydney Ansari, who does nothing but flirt with Analia to her consternation.

Although she rejects all the advances of Sidney, Cypress felt a little annoyed and didn’t want to curl up with her on the couch. I feel a little bad for her, it’s not her fault.  :(

So to clear the air a little, he decided to go visit his family.

They were also going through their own problems.

"Do you know about the rumors roaming through the town about your wife and one of the members of my son's new family?"
Xu Yiang laughing at her husband didn’t help the matter.
"Oh yes, of course I know what they say, do not forget that I was also a pollinator." He said sniggering.
Iñaki’s lack of concern offended his wife who stopped laughing instantly.

For his part, Sidney went out to do his work (and scape Analia’s wrath).

In the middle of the drama, Juniper had her first birthday.

With her family celebrating and her father pouting, his girl is growing up to fast. I think Juniper looks like her mother, with her father's eyes and hair coloring.

To be immediately trained.

Cypress continues pouting, this time because he found Sidney flirting again with his wife.

Sydney's face of disappointment proves that Analia turned him down again.

But even though he is now sure that his wife rejects the advances of the flirtatious man, maybe it's time to plan a revenge.

And Sidney again escaped from the house and, particularly from the couple, to continue doing what he really has to do.

The marriage of Cypress and Analia returned to its normal course and as a result she's pregnant again.

And Cypress paid attention to his daughter again.

The issue with this household is that the drama seems to blooms everywhere, in this case we’re talking about Ruperto who is in a date with Xu Yiang.

To begin with they are sitting at different tables and she’s frowning because he’s not paying much attention to her. The reason: Abril Alto.

Not caring much about the woman sitting at the other table, Ruperto started dancing with the just-arrived.

Obviously, Yu Yiang was not going to stay to be ignored.

But despite all this, we must not forget who is the protagonist in this house.

Sweet Juniper.

That hides in her toy box to not witness the nonsense that adults are making of themselves.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2017, 09:45:08 AM »
Abril is quite pretty, but poor Yu!!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2017, 01:31:03 AM »
Sorry for the absence, I was a bit busy with some family problems so I was not playing the sims until now. I also have several stories to read and catch up.
I was also looking for where to host my pictures, Photobucket has not yet deleted my photos but it's a matter of time, I guess.

Chapter 18

The city continues to grow thanks to the help of my pollinators, as shown in these examples:

Pregnant lady number 1

Pregnant lady number 2

Soon to be pregnant lady number 3

So as not to say that Sidney isn’t a gentleman, after the theater he took his date to the bistro. Unfortunately, there he met his girlfriend whom he had not seen since he moved to the Hatch house.

It was a really uncomfortable situation.

Especially, when Sidney wanted to talk about some important issues with his date.

“What do you think about having children?” He asked while his girlfriend was listening in the background.

“Well, considering we just strolled around the theater three times, I don’t think I have many alternatives” “Oh and your girlfriend staring to us like that is freaking me up, you know”.

"Then maybe we should go somewhere a bit more intimate."

"As long as it's not the theater again ..."

"Let's go quick before Andreina notices."

I do not think Andreina has cared too much. Sims, sigh.

In other more cheerful news, Analía went into labor right in front of the hospital.

After a few hours of shouting and screaming, where her husband did not show up at all, she gave birth to another baby girl. Pine is genius and neurotic and her favorite color is red.

This is a happy family :D

And look who makes another appearance, Willow with a makeover (to make her live longer).

Also, I think Sidney never went home from the night before. Long date ever.

Oh, this time, Andreína took notice of her swinging boyfriend.

And Analia's sister seems to be carrying an invisible child in her arms.

Speaking of Analia, she seems to be a bit angry because so far she has not been in this chapter. So here she is.

“You're doing this on purpose, right?

Maybe, maybe not. But as a sign of peace, just in case ...

“That’s better.”

A picture with a nooboo/toddler is always better, Analía. They’re two beautiful girls.

And talking about beautiful girls, but on an unrelated topic I introduce the daughters of Darlene Bunch, whom I am keeping alive thanks to a lot of makeovers (like I did with their mother). They’re Iñaki’s daughters too.

And finally and to close the chapter I leave you with two birthdays.

First, the heiress. She’s such a cutie. Juniper gained the excitable trait.

“Watcher, a makeover, please.”

In a moment, honey, now is the turn of your sister.

Looks after visiting to the mirror and the wardrobe.

And with this I say bay until the next time.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 18 (07/29)
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2017, 10:41:40 AM »
Juniper is such a cutie!
Loved the glare from Analia when she finally showed up in the update.  It's like she's just staring you down to force you to notice her  :=)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 18 (07/29)
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2017, 10:47:17 PM »
It was like she's telling me "This story is about my family not about the pollinators' lives."  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 19 (08/14)
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2017, 11:27:58 PM »
Chapter 19

This update is going to be dedicated to the family, since the pollinators were too long in the spotlight.
First, let's fill the chapter with pictures of Pine because I'm delighted with her, she's a very cute toddler.
Here she’s learning her toddler skills.
With mommy,

With daddy,

And even with uncle Sam.
“In the future, little one, you will be in charge of rejuvenating the townies through makeovers. It’s a very important task.”

But it's not all learning; Pine’s also having fun while being adorable.

As for the heiress, Juniper has had a pretty busy childhood. First, she got tutoring from her father to start with a good grade on the first day of school.

And she always does her homework.

Although, she also had her moments of fun and recreation.

She is such a good girl and this watcher is very fond of her.
“And I entered the honor roll in the third day of school.”
“Yes, you did.” I love her.

As usual, Juniper went to the park to do her homework. I'm doing this to keep her out of the house as long as possible so she doesn’t sneak to use some object and learn forbidden skills.
While she was there she saw a boy her age, I sent her to great him immediately, because so far I have seen many girls but no boys her age.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be her cousin. They both share the same grandfather, V.J. Alvi.

I'm a little worried about this, so I’m making Sam do multiple makeovers to the teenager and young adult men of the town.

Cypress and Analía are still in love as always, they are such beautiful couple.
They have received the faithful forever (or whatever is called) moodlet.
“And this time you’re showing me in a good pose.”
And in her corset and stocking that Cypress is very appreciative of.

Who doesn’t appreciate it is Juniper.
"I better go before my parents traumatize me."

I don’t know if I said it before, Juniper's skill will be inventing which I’m thinking of making her work in it when she’s a young adult to ensure plenty of opportunities.
In spite of that I let her learn the first point of the skill so she can collect scraps during the following days.

And since this is an update dedicated to the family…

They made their appearance in the junkjard when Juniper was present.
As you can see, Willow and Reme had makeovers; this is because I intend to keep them alive as long as possible.
The idea is to keep the heirs and their spouses alive until the end of the challenge. Fingers crossed.

And who is the best father in the world?
Cypress is, because he found a pink diamond. It had been a long time since I had found one in my games through colleting.
I usually find them breaking boards or using the miner. And two days later he found palladium!

To be no less than her husband, Analía began a garden to be able to plant lifefruit in the future and help her daughter.

And to finish this chapter I leave you with pictures of townies toddlers because they’re cute.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 19 (08/14)
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2017, 08:23:33 AM »
Awww, all sorts of adorable child shots in this update!!
Juniper is such a sweetie!  Fingers crossed that a good spousal option will show up for her.