Author Topic: Xbox Painting: No portrait?  (Read 5691 times)

Quinnclub

Xbox Painting: No portrait?
« on: November 22, 2010, 04:37:22 PM »
I just want to make sure I'm not crazy: I'm playing a painter on the XBox 360 version, and the option to paint a portrait is not coming up when I click the easel.  Am I doing something wrong, or is that feature not part of the XBox game?

I'm using an NPC Sim that I married (so only three traits), who does not have the artistic trait, but is at Painting level 8.  I did try talking to someone, to see if the option to offer to paint a portrait was there, but that's not it.  I'm hoping that someone else has played a painter and has been able to paint a portrait, because otherwise my plans for the Immortal Dynasty are over before they've begun.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Xbox Painting: No portrait?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 12:46:24 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, Quinnclub.

On the PC version, the option to paint a portrait comes at level 7 of the painting career.  It's possible that it's set for a different level on the Xbox version of the game.  I'm sorry I don't have a definite answer for you, but we're working on getting someone familiar with Xbox or PS3.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline darkangeljade23

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 01:37:31 PM »
Hi, I have Sims 3 for Xbox 360, and one of my Sims had mastered the Painting Skill, and no option for Portraits has popped up, so no, on the Xbox, unfortunately you cannot paint portraits  :(

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 02:18:01 PM »
I've played both console and pc, and there is no portrait option on the console, which is frustrating because the painters still pop wishes to paint portraits.

anything