Author Topic: The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack  (Read 14594 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack
« on: May 17, 2016, 01:01:39 PM »
Size:  447.08 MB

As you can tell from this message, the Sims 4 Dine Out is now available.

You can get it for $19.99 on Origin by clocking on this link:
The Sims 4 Dine Out

Create a Restaurant and Dine Out

Own a restaurant and take your Sims out to eat with The Sims™ 4 Dine Out. Create and manage a variety of restaurants, hire staff, and set the perfect menu to earn a profit and expand your business. Dine out with Sims to enjoy all-new experimental cuisine and spend quality time with friends and family.

KEY FEATURES

Create unique restaurants.
Classic diner or upscale Italian bistro? Build your dream restaurant from the ground up or customize pre-made restaurants using new objects and décor. Personalize your space with comfy booth seating, unique signage, or outdoor seating for al fresco fun.

Own and manage restaurants.
Hire the best and fire the rest! Choose uniforms, set the menu and prices, and chat up diners to boost customer satisfaction. Aim for a five-star rating or build a multi-restaurant empire to really rake in the Simoleons.

Dine out with your Sims.
Take your Sims out to enjoy a delicious meal. Catch up with friends over brunch, spend time with family, or treat your Sims to a romantic date, without having to do the dishes.

Experiment with new food.
Adventurous Sims can dig into new experimental cuisine that looks as good as it (hopefully) tastes! Serious foodies can snap food selfies to memorialize these edible masterpieces. Plus, dine out enough and your Sims will learn to cook these dishes at home.

Original Thread Text:
Source:  The Sims.com

Build, Own, and Run a Restaurant in The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack

We hope you have a full appetite and a craving for creative cuisine, because we’re taking everyone out for dinner. That’s right! Today, we’re announcing The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack*!

The Sims 4 Dine Out: Official Trailer

This is a game pack we've wanted to make for a long time, and based on your forum, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and carrier pigeon comments, we know many of you are as excited to try it as we were to make it. In The Sims 4 Dine Out, you’ll not only be able to take your Sims on delicious trips to beautiful pre-made restaurants, you can get creative and customize your own.

But, why stop there? The Sims 4 Dine Out lets you build, own, and run a restaurant, which means it’s time for your entrepreneurial Sims to jump out of the fire of their normal day-to-day job and into the frying pan of the kitchen. We make no excuses for our metaphors

The Sims 4 Dine Out is full of new experiences, like experimental food, clumsy waiters, and so much more. But, we’re getting ahead of ourselves. We will dive deep into how the sausage is made in the very near future, so keep a close eye on our social channels and website to find out more in the coming weeks.

Hungry for more? Don't worry, you won't need to wait long to dig in – The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack will be released on June 7

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »
I'm already excited!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 02:53:18 PM »
I'm hungry for more.
Looking forward to seeing more about running a restaurant to see how that works.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Starsims101

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 03:18:58 PM »
Gah! I want this so bad!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 03:56:28 PM »
I'm an addict! Trying to figure out how to get this lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 04:17:18 PM »
More kitchen items, plants, adorable paintings - now to save the money for 3 weeks or I won't be able to buy it, lol. Another short hair style for women, I can't wait for that (even though it's more about the restaurant than what hair styles come with it =P) and a dress with longer skirt.

I'm confused about something, the employees at the fast food restaurant have badges on their vests, what does that mean?
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 04:38:58 PM »
I'm confused about something, the employees at the fast food restaurant have badges on their vests, what does that mean?
There is a restaurant chain in the states that people wear buttons all over their vests known as "flair".  It's a joke in a few movies including office space and a few others I can think of but not their names.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 04:43:29 PM »
Thank you for explaining. I thought it would be something useful, lol.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 05:21:36 PM »
I want to know more! Is there a new skill? Aspiration? More I say!! Looks good though.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 09:10:34 PM »
@Nettlejuice also, it could possibly be their name tag right? All our waitstaff here in SA wear them. I'm not gonna be able to get this even with saving :-( the Rand-Dollar exchange is really bad!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 04:17:34 AM »
Ohhh, it looks like fun.. can't wait for it to come out, though I think I'm going to have to dip into my new computer fund for this game.. is it sad when you are willing to buy a new sims game versus a new computer...
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2016, 03:20:33 PM »
Hmmm.Hmm told everyone buyable Restaurant's was coming out, but no they had to remove my post. So to help them I deleted it

Offline meubanks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 07:03:35 PM »
I'm not stoked about the restaurant theme, but I'm glad to see some new content. Things have gone quiet in terms of official news lately.

I'm already kind of bored with TS4 though. Unless they release content that really excites me, I might pass on some of it until they start bundling it. I'm not knocking the pack generally, it just isn't my thing. If they have enough CAS and build items that draw me in I'm more likely to buy it than I will based on the restaurant content.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 09:17:31 AM »
I am very excited for this one! :D It immediately reminded me of a show I watch: Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsay. I hope my sims won't make it a kitchen nightmare  ;D

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
New Dine-Out Blog Entry
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2016, 06:43:43 PM »
Source:  The Sims.com

Get Weird with Experimental Food in The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack

Hi Simmers! The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack* is coming on June 7, and includes the ability for your Sims to go out to eat, and own and run their own restaurant. But that's not all that's on the menu.

Today we  wanted to talk about some of the new dishes so that we can fully savor the flavor and whet all our appetites for this fantastic game pack. Tired of the food metaphors? Strap in, it’s going to get worse.

The Sims 4 already has a wide variety of recipes, running the gamut from real-world favorites to Sims classics. We were eager to experiment in a more ambitious culinary realm, so we set them loose to create a huge array of high concept, bizarre, tantalizing, Experimental Food.

The goal behind the experimental food is to wow your Sims. We wanted to create beautiful, avant-garde dishes that seem like they come from a celebrity chef on an amazing cable TV show. The dishes are bright, bold, and beautiful, and full of life with amazing new animations that you might not expect to see on a platter.

The flowing lava on the Volcano Pasta is gorgeous and amazing. The Jungle Moss Egg with Lavender Wisps looks like something from an alien world. And the savory Bacon Love Petals look like a dish that I’d gladly spend $19.99 on at a high end restaurant.

The food isn’t just a culinary feast for the eyes and the imagination. Your Sims will benefit from a slew of powerful and fascinating Moodlets that will represent exactly how your Sims feel about the flavors bombarding their digital palates. If you want, your Sims even have new social options to discuss their food.

We always try to make our game current with real world trends, and The Sims 4 Dine Out is no exception. Your Sims can eagerly photograph their meals. But, to take it a step further, all of these will turn into beautiful photographs for your Sim’s walls, or even their own restaurants! Your Sims can challenge themselves to complete the Experimental Food collection, which gives them a reason to try every dish in town.

We’re a bit hungry from all this food talk, so we’ll leave you here and find something to eat. Perhaps we’ll snack on Cubed Ahi with Veggie Wasabi Matrix? Yum!

The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack will be released on June 7, but there's still plenty to talk about. The burners are barely lit for what we have to show you. And no, the food puns will never stop.