Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 167410 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2016, 03:34:14 PM »
Does Betty have the Jealous trait or does she have a rocky time whenever she and Morris are out in public together?
I hate that Drifting Love moodlet--it seems to last forever!
(That hostess at the first restaurant was very attractive, though.)

I love Morris the foodie and his endless gushing over the experimental foods! I wish, when we make an experimental dish at home, we could prepare more than one serving at a time!
Also, i sense a foodie Watcher lurking in the background, haha!
Eduardo and his delicate ego---all those ladies and no one remembered to say Happy Birthday!

Great chapter!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2016, 03:36:49 PM »
What she said!  I particularly cracked up over Betty and the punching bag.  Poor lady.  All those gorgeous females in town and her with a husband with high charisma.  Must be tough.  Hey, as long as it's look but don't touch she has no worries.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2016, 01:20:09 PM »
@oshizu :) Betty doesn't have the jealous trait, but she certainly has a rough time when they go out. Fortunately for her, Morris is totally devoted to her, and this was his first slip-up. Also, the family doesn't get out much. I think she got the "Flirty Spouse" rather than "Drifting Love" moodlet this time, which just made her angry.

Yes, Foodie Watcher is having a fabulous time with Morris and the Dine Out pack. I haven't been able to make or go out to eat anything particularly adventurous since my kids were born (they're 4 and 1, and not super dignified at restaurants), so I'm living vicariously through my Sims.

@Joria Poor lady, indeed. I think she still has a few lingering self-esteem issues from when they were teens. She gets over it pretty quickly, though. :)

Chapter 15:  Narrowing the Field

Mallory:  Okay, so Wolfgang: Mean, Travis: Kleptomaniac, Dimitri: . . . crop top.

Mallory:  So, Dimitri . . . .have you seen our new closet?

Mallory:  Oh, that’s much better!

Dimitri: If you say so.

Mallory:  I do.

Dimitri:  Can I go back to playing Blic Blok now?

Mallory:  For sure!

Mallory:  Wait, you’re gloomy and a goofball? Is that even possible?

Tyrone:  Sure. You’ve never heard of dark humor? Black comedy? I’m all over that.

Mallory: Huh. Like . . . the tragic clown?

Tyrone: Yes! That guy is hilarious! I love him!

Mallory:  Huh.

Mallory:  Ummmmm, Grandma?

Arianna:  *grunt* Darn weeds! *grunt* Yes dear?

Mallory:  Do you think maybe it’s time for your ambrosia?

Arianna:  *grunt* Why do you ask?

Mallory:  No reason. Let me get you some gloves, though.

Arianna:  That’s sweet of you, dear.

Mallory:  Hmm. Text from Ashlynn. “Look at my baby brother Lucien all grown up! He’s a hottie, but he still refuses to take off those dumb sunglasses! LOL!”
*Looks at photo*
Oh, hello! Huh. Maybe boys are not such a bad idea after all.

Lucien:  Hey girl.

Mallory:  Oh, hey, Lucien! Thanks for coming over. Your sister told me you aged up and I wanted to say Happy Birthday.

Lucien:  Oh, hey. Thanks. That’s real sweet.

Mallory:  I like you sunglasses.

Lucien:  Haha. Well, you know. I gotta be me, right?

Mallory:  Oh?

Lucien:  Well, see, I’m kind of a loner, so as long as I have the shades on, I’ve kind of still got my own private bubble no matter how many people are around.

Mallory:  Oh, that’s clever!  Want to cloud gaze?

Lucien:  No doubt.

Mallory:  Hey, so, you know the club is sort of just organized by my parents for me to meet boys, right?

Lucien:  I figured.

Mallory:  Well, I’ve never actually been interested in dating anyone, but now I kind of think I’d like to give it a try.

Lucien:  Oh yeah?

Mallory:  Yeah, I mean, if that’s cool with you.

Lucien:  Mallory, that is very cool with me.

Mallory:  So I think this is the part where I’m supposed to be all, “Ooh la la! Look at me, I’m so seductive.”

Lucien:  I mean, I know you’re joking, but it’s totally working for you, girl. You can keep doing that all you want.

Mallory:  So, I know fishing and painting don’t necessarily seem to go together, but my dream is to paint fish, like masterpieces of just fish. I think they’re all so beautiful and complex.

Lucien:  Wow, that’s deep. I love that about you, Mal. You’re so unexpected.

Lucien:  ‘Scuse me a second. The lighting is super sweet in here.

Mallory:  So, this one is my favorite. If you look at it long enough, I feel like the frame just disappears, and it’s like you’re stepping into this other world.

Lucien:  Yeah. I can see it. Sweet.

Mallory:  Lucien Bustamante, you are the coolest guy I’ve ever met, and the only one who’s ever given me a reason to want to do this. *smooch*

Lucien:  Whoa! Yeah, all right. Nice.

Mallory:  Be my boyfriend?

Lucien:  Heck, YES!  I mean, yeah girl. All right. That’s cool.

Mallory:  *Giggles* Oh, shoot! I think my Dad and my Grandma just got home from work

Lucien:  Mmmm. Maybe you better come back in this bush with me until the coast is clear.

Arianna:  Ugh. Why haven’t I retired yet? This schedule is excruciating.

Morris:  I thought I would be happier about maxing my career, but I’m just straight up exhausted. Is that bush rustling? Is that Mallory?

Arianna:  Finally! It’s about time. Come on, Morris, let’s get some sleep. We can pretend to be shocked and appalled in the morning.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2016, 01:48:36 PM »
Lots of congratulations are in order, I see!

First, oooh Mallory--you work that body, girl! Got yourself a boyfriend in Lucien and very, very quickly!  Superb work!
How did Mallory decide that Lucien was "the one"? Are they both teens now or young adults?

And congratulations to Morris on maxing his career!
Aaah, Arianna is a Double Diamond Agent, judging by her career outfit! Doesn't that career have the longest work days?

I rather like having a single Klepto in the household but you absolutely do NOT want them visiting!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2016, 02:21:39 PM »
Hysterically funny!  Lucien is sooooo cool with her personal bubble shades.  Their entire date was a laugh riot but I think the best part was taking the selfie because the light was so sweet.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2016, 05:15:10 PM »
@oshizu There were a bunch of possibilities for Mallory's spouse, but nobody particularly struck my fancy until Lucien. He was briefly in the club as a child and had the sunglasses then, and when he aged up with them I thought it was funny, and couldn't pass him up. Plus, he's Ashlynn's brother. I originally only put Ashlynn in the club because her makeup was . . . .pretty loud, and I wanted to fix it, but she's become a good friend and now I'm quite fond of her. Oh, and Lucien has a really amazing nose that I was hoping to pass on.

Yes, the Double Diamond Agent work days are insane. It's 9:00 a.m. to midnight, I think. She always came home exhausted and stressed out. I let her retire eventually.

@Joria Glad you liked the date! It was a fun one. Lucien is such a typical teen. I adore him.

Chapter 16:  Morris's People/Eduardo's People

Morris:  Ahhh, yes. My very own chef station. As a gift to myself for becoming a celebrity mixologist, I will now create my very first experimental dish, and show those suckers at Chez Llama they have nothing on me!

Morris:  This is amazing! I have no idea why pink bubbles are coming out of this dish, but I love it! Oooooh! And Sautéing makes electric swirlies come out of it?  This is incredible.

Morris:  I’m telling you, Seth, the flavors! The flavors! They just do somersaults on your tongue. It’s unbelievable!

Seth:  Stop, you’re killing me. How am I supposed to just eat this bowl of chili when you’re nibbling on savory bacon petals right in front of me? Sometimes I wonder which one of us is evil!

Morris:  Thanks so much for inviting us out to lunch, Nicola! This is the perfect way to celebrate my final promotion.

Betty:  Yeah, Nicola. Thanks a mil. I’m so delighted to be back here. Again.

Eduardo:  Mmmm. Nicola. You are looking scrumptious. I have to say, it is a crying shame you and I had a girl on the first try.

Nicola:  Oh, Eduardo. You rogue! And it was the second try. We have a son, too.

Eduardo:  Whoops!

Betty:  It’s like a terrible present. Like I was a bad girl this year, and Santa decided to go with this instead of coal.

Mallory:  MMMM!  Oh, man. I can’t believe Mom left her dessert behind. This is incredible. Hey Nicola!

Nicola Landgraab:  This is really not how I saw this elegant, celebratory lunch going.

Morris:  I can’t believe it either! Why did it take me so long to join The Upper Crusts?  I mean, you guys are really my people!

Hugo:  I’ll say! That omelet you made is to die for. What’s your secret?

Betty:  So what’s this I hear about my little girl getting herself a little boyfriend?

Mallory:  It’s not a big deal, Mom. Lucien’s just a really cool guy.

Betty:  Psssh. Look at you. You’re smitten! I’m so excited!

Mallory:  Sheesh, mom! Calm down. He’s at least a week younger than me, though, so who knows if it will even work out? A lot can happen in a week. Plus, I’m still a teen myself. No need to decorate the nursery just yet.

Betty:  The nursery has been decorated for several generations. Let's get on those grandbabies!

Hugo:  Hey, Mallory. Funny how we keep meeting like this.

Mallory:  No offense, Hugo, but you’re good friends with my Dad, and I think it’s better that we don’t speak.

Hugo:  *sigh* None taken.

Morris:  What? Seriously? Why are you all looking at me like that? You all still refuse to keep your tomatoes in the refrigerator? It’s been scientifically proven to keep them fresher.

Clara:  I’m sorry, Morris, but we keep with tradition in this group. If you’re going to refrigerate your tomatoes, we may need to reconsider your membership.

Hugo:  It’s a texture thing, man.

Morris:  Sheesh. It’s not like I used soap on a cast iron skillet. Let’s just agree to disagree, okay?

Eduardo:  What a pleasure to meet you, Maaike. This is my first visit to Windenburg, and you’ve been so lovely and welcoming.

Maaike:  Oh, well I’d be happy to show you the sights.

Eduardo:  Well, there’s a landmark riiight over there that I’d love to get a closer look at.

Morris:  Humple Borpna, baby girl!  Chop chop with that cake, okay?  Uncle Eduardo’s going to take you out dancing in Windenburg as soon as you finish up.

Mallory:  Do I have to? I’d much rather just stay here and paint.

Morris:  Yes, you have to. Go out and enjoy yourself like a normal young person. Make sure you’ve explored all of your spousal options.

Mallory:  *sigh* Half the reason I started dating Lucien is so I wouldn’t have to do stuff like this.

Morris:  And there’s an easel in front of the Narwhal Arms if you get bored.

Mallory:  Sweet!

Eduardo:  I mean, come on. I’m a natural for Partihaus. I’m sort of astonished you haven’t recruited me already.

Jade:  Hmmm. I don’t know. I may need a demonstration of your qualifications.

Eva:  Yup. You’ll fit in. Welcome to the club, Eduardo!

Mallory:  Wait, you’re our mailman?  You look really different out of your uniform.

Very Cute Mailman:  Yeah, the uniform really cramps my style, but when I go out, I party right.

Mallory:  That reminds me, I should totally get out of these workout clothes.

VCM:  Nice!

Eduardo:  I officially love Partihaus. This club is the best thing that’s happened to me since we got that sauna.

Jade:  Hey, you’re talking to the leader of Partihaus. Believe me, I know.

VCM:  And I’ve had it with you people and all of your ridiculous geological samples! Do you know how heavy that stuff is? It’s insane! And don’t get me started on the postcards!

Mallory:  Whoa! Very mean very cute Mailman.

Mallory:  Whatever. I do not need a man to have fun. I can break it down on my own.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2016, 05:42:01 PM »
This chapter was just too funny!
I loved Morris with the Upper Crust foodies. (What? Tomatos in the fridge is a no-no?)
Eduardo continues to take his pollinating duty very seriously.

And, awww, I rather got my hopes up with the VCM but laughed at how he yelled at Mallory about geological samples and postcards. Hilarious!
Oooh, Mallory's now a young adult! Tick tock, tick tock!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Curveball

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2016, 06:51:26 PM »
Wow I was sure I'd commented on this but turns out I didn't. Shame, shame on me :D I giggled so hard all the way through your dynasty, Francesca, all your characters have great personality, even the random evil gardeners :)

How do you still have the original townies though? Seems like at gen 3 they should be dying out, or am I missing something?

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2016, 07:16:14 PM »
Hi Curveball! Thanks for reading. I still have the young Windenburgers because I played the first part of the dynasty (up until Arianna ate ambrosia) before Get Together came out. I took a big pause in playing this file and just started it up again recently with Get Together installed. I can see why you might be confused!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2016, 02:05:15 PM »
@oshizu  Thanks! I grew up with the rule about no tomatoes in the fridge, but recently found out it's not necessary and may actually be better to keep them refrigerated. I'm still pretty set in my ways, though, and I can't quite bring myself to do it. :) I kind of had my hopes up about the VCM, too, but he was a total jerk.

@Curveball Thank you again for reading! I'm glad you like my sense of humor.

Chapter 17:  Just Desserts

Arianna:  It’s always sad when eating ambrosia becomes mundane.

Lucien:  Hey girl. Nice lure.

Mallory:  Lucien, I had my birthday, that’s not a super appropriate thing for you to say right now.

Lucien:  I’m just sayin’. If I was a fish, I would be all over that.

Mallory:  *blushes* You’d better just stay on your side of the pond, okay?

Lucien:  Whatever you say, girl. I enjoy the view from here just fine.

Mallory:  Sweet! Tilapia! Dad is going to be psyched.

Eduardo:  Might as well give this Dad thing a try while I’m here.  RRRarrgleblargle! Huh. That’s pretty fun.

Eliza:  I thought that stuff was supposed to taste super amazing.

Arianna:  You know, it did the first time, but I think storing it on wall shelves in my office might not have kept it at peak freshness, you know?

Eliza:  Hmmm. Could you use a chest?

Arianna:  Somehow I don’t think that would be better.

Eliza:  Maybe it’s not the ambrosia. Maybe immortality is just getting a little, you know . . .

Arianna:  Bland?

Eliza:  Just sayin’.

Arianna:  Could be. I should talk to Don.

Bob:  Bob Pancakes. Still got the moves.

Morris:  Here’s to good friends having lunch!

Adrienne Patel:  Cheers!

Mallory:  Yeah. This is okay. I can totally do this.

Arianna:  Don, I need to see it. I think it’s time.

Don:  Now, now. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Arianna:  I’m going completely stir crazy here, Don. I need a goal. I need something to shoot for. Just let me see it. Once.

Don:  What you’re asking is not just a simple field trip. The security even to get to the gates is crazy.

Arianna:  I’m a Double Diamond Agent. Security clearances are not an issue. Just recon. Just a peek. Please, I’m begging you.

Don:  All right. I’ll see what I can do.

Hugo:  Thanks for stopping by and fixing that, Eduardo.

Eduardo:  Hey, it’s no trouble. Can’t have Upper Crusts without an oven, can you?

Hugo:  No sir.

Eduardo:  Besides, it’s a good excuse to check up on my girl Sofia.

Eduardo:  Hello in there, nooboo!  Feels like a girl to me. What do you think, Sofia?

Sofia:  I wouldn’t know. I’ve only ever had boys.

Morris:  Whoa, Rolando! That recipe might have been a little complex for you.

Rolando Caliente:  Did I add too much butter?

Eduardo:  Seriously, man? I literally just fixed that.

Morris:  So you crazy kids are all coming to my birthday party later, right?

Hugo:  Wouldn’t miss it!

Mila:  Only if you promise to let me try your chef station.

Morris:  Okay! Time to get old!

Morris:  Ow!

Candy:  (with mouth full) Humple Borpna HOOOOOOO! Man, this stir fry is incredible!

Arianna:  Check it out, Betty. This party is a total sausage fest!

Betty:  Well, yeah. I think that’s because it’s mostly Mallory’s club members and they’re all boys except for Ashlynn.

Arianna:  No, I mean . . . It’s a joke because their costumes are . . . .never mind.

Morris:  Okay, here we go. First bite.

Morris:  And I’m sending that straight to that fat cat chef at Chez Llama. There’s something she’s never made before, I can guarantee you that.

Betty:  Well, honey, technically you’ve never made it, either. That’s still left over from the stash Dad made.

Morris:  Shhhh. This is my moment.

Arianna:  Welcome to the club, honey.

Morris:  Feels pretty good. Tastes pretty good, too. And that aroma.

Arianna:  If you’re going to start talking aromas, I’m out.

Morris:  Okay, okay.

Morris:  Check us out. Just a couple of good-looking immortals, ready to take on the world.

Arianna:  Funny you should mention that . . .

Curveball

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2016, 02:28:21 PM »
Hehe I love that you had foodie Morris celebrate with hamburger cake. Seems like a cruel joke but I bet it was Excellent hamburger cake >:)

And now that I'm looking at your painting wall I'm thinking I really need to start taking in-game pictures just for posterity's sake... Somehow since it's not a dynasty requirement I don't have my sims doing any paintings...

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2016, 04:23:54 PM »
All those pictures of food grouped together on the wall, are they photographs of food he cooked or paintings?  Gratz on your new immortal!  No tomatoes in the fridge had me drooling over the thought of a big, red tomato in one hand, a salt shaker in the other and me ready to chow down.  Gotta go check the vines........

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2016, 04:26:41 PM »
*Applause, confetti, rose petals
A huge congratulations on your second immortal!  Well done! Bravo! Ben fatto!

Random comments...
Lucien's dialogue is so funny! Now that Mallory's had her birthday, does she have to wait for him to become a young adult, too?
I love Mallory's outfit (purple shirt & jeans) when she is painting!
Laughed hard at Arianna's sausage fest remark--it was just over Betty's head, I guess. lol
Morris and Eduardo both look so disappointed in Rolando Caliente's failed cooking attempt--it's a perfect shot!
And of course Morris would collect Experimental Food Photos as his museum contribution!
Great update!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2016, 06:49:31 PM »
@Curveball Haha! It may even have been an "impeccable" hamburger cake, actually. Morris has the "Stoves and Grills Master" trait. Still, a hamburger cake is a hamburger cake.
I really like having portraits to memorialize everyone. They are definitely fun to look back on.

@Joria The food photos are Simstagram prints. They're of the experimental dishes Morris ate at Chez Llama, and part of the reason he was eating out constantly for awhile there. They're only worth $10 each, but I'm not really going for a high-value museum, just whatever is the most fun to collect or most appropriate to the character. These suited Morris perfectly.

@oshizu Thank you! Two down!
Yes, Mallory is waiting (somewhat impatiently) for Lucien to age up to young adult. He is taking his sweet time.
I love that outfit, too! That's really the only reason for that photo. I just think Mallory is the cutest.
Glad somebody got the sausage joke, even if it wasn't Betty. :)
Poor Rolando. He really just got added to the Upper Crusts to facilitate Morris becoming his friend, and look where it got him!

This next chapter is going to be a little unusual. It's pretty much all staged, and it took a lot of work to set it up, but I had a BLAST! I hope you all like it!

Chapter 18:  Recon

Mallory:  Going to work. Not feeling frustrated. Not thinking about Lucien. Shoot! Now I’m thinking about him.

Arianna:  So, Travis, Isaias, either of you have any idea what happened to our new teapot?

Travis: Nope.

Isaias: No, Ma’am.

Arianna: Or the three teapots before that one that also mysteriously disappeared?

Travis: Um . . .

Isaias: No . . . ?

Arianna: Hmm. Either of you have any idea why neither one of you was ever a serious spousal candidate?

Travis: I should go.

Isaias: Yeah . . .

Mallory:  Okay, another successful club meeting. Thanks, grandma.

Eduardo:  This does not count as handiwork. I object.

Arianna:  Morris! It’s time. Down a potion and come with me. We’re finally going to get a peek at what this Dynasty is all about.

Morris:  Whoa!

Arianna:  Huh.

Don:  Yeah.

Arianna:  It’s all . . . discombobulated.

Don:  Yeah, I think each generation of builder got to pick their own architectural style.

Arianna:  And they all went with “Crazy Haunted Recluse Chic?”

Morris:  No, look. The third one is moreso “Satanic Disco.”

Arianna:  I hate it. Did J grow up here? Where would you even put a bedroom in that mess?

Morris:  Or a kitchen.

J:  Nah, we have a summer house on the other side of the island where we spent most of our time. We only opened up The Estates here for parties and Secret Society meetings.

Arianna:  Oh, sweetie! I didn’t know you’d be here!

J:  Mmm. Good to see you, baby. You, too, Morris. Yeah, this is where I am pretty much all the time now, except for the odd brunch date and club meetings of course. Seems I’m more or less bound to the old place.

Arianna:  Why didn’t you tell me? We should be having Sunset Gardens meetings 24/7!

J:  I couldn’t. As it happens, the first rule of being bound to the Huntington Estates is that you can’t talk about the Huntington Estates. Well, unless you’re actually here. On the grounds, I can be all Chatty Cathy. It’s like the thing about saying “Macbeth” in a theater . . . except the exact opposite.

Arianna:  Right. Kiss me!

Don:  All right, all right you two! We’re burning up precious minutes here. Let’s get down to business.

Arianna:  Killjoy.

Don:  So right, up this hill you’ll find the front gates. Fairly simple. Nobody who isn’t a Huntington can get through, which is, obviously, why we needed J as our founder’s spouse. Arianna, you're not technically a Huntington, but you get a pass since you both married and produced one.

Arianna:  Because of magical woo-woo reasons?

Don:  Yes, and also because of magical woo-woo reasons the gate won’t open unless we have a critical mass of eight Huntingtons at once, so unfortunately that is as far as we go today. I can tell you a bit more about what’s waiting for you after that, and J can fill in some details, too, but the main reason behind the requirements you’ve all been fulfilling is so that you can be as prepared as possible for whatever is waiting for you inside the actual house.

Morris:  Oh! It’s nice to know there was a point. I mean, I probably would have learned mixology anyway, it’s just fun, but the rest of it . . . meh.

Arianna:  Really?  You’re such a foodie. I thought you loved cooking.

Morris:  Being a foodie means I love eating, Mom. Maxing cooking means I’m in charge of making meals for everyone until the end of eternity, and all you guys want to eat is fish tacos. If I make something fun like Rack of Lamb everyone just goes “Oh! The calories!” If it were up to me, I’d be eating out at Chez Llama every meal.

Don:  Guys? Can we focus?

Arianna and Morris:  Sorry.

Don:  Okay, up the hill, please! Let's get a closer look.

Don:  So inside the gates you’ve got your pretty standard hedge maze. Eight entrances, one for each of you, and I’m assuming the magical woo-woo is going to prevent more than one of you from going into each one. After this point, you’ll all be going solo. We can’t see much of the mazes, but it appears they’ll each be tailored to you individually. Arianna, you’ll notice of few cow plants poking up out of your section there.

Arianna:  I hope I’m not required to keep them alive to get through the maze, because I’m terrible at that.

Don:  I doubt it, but you should be prepared to be eaten once or twice. I want you and everyone else to pack plenty of moodlet solvers.

Arianna:  Consider it done.

Don:  Morris, I can see flames flickering in your section, which I imagine means there are some campfires, and there are definitely fish jumping up in Mallory’s section. There may be strobe lights going in Section Four, but it’s hard to tell.

Morris:  Hmm. I hope my future grandson likes to party.

J:  This is where I can help a bit. Should you make it through the maze, you’ll be rewarded with a door to your section of the actual house. The doors are tied to emotion, so you’ll need to be in the right mood to open them. You can prep your mood beforehand, but I’d suggest getting through the maze as quickly and cleanly as possible so that you’ll still be in the right frame of mind once you come out.

Don:  Getting through the house itself is your main task, and it’s very important that every single one of you completes it because there’s a gate identical to this one in the backyard, and we need all eight of you, safe and healthy, to open it together to get to what’s on the other side.

Arianna:  What’s on the other side?

Don:  If all goes according to plan, we’ll find out together in about six more generations.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2016, 09:35:45 PM »
Lol, Eduardo in a sausage costume! A pollinator in a sausage costume is like, is like, is like...an astronaut dressed up like Luke Skywalker? Darn, no, it's not that!

Awww, I loved seeing Arianna with J.  He went all pink! Don's just jealous, lol.

Oh oh oh, the suspense! The mystery! You tease, Francesca!
Is this our last glimpse of the Huntington Estate until Gen8 eats ambrosia?

Great update!