Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1249252 times)

Offline MinGraphics

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4200 on: February 01, 2013, 11:29:04 AM »
I have been lurking for a few weeks, just wanted to let you know that I have found so much helpful information on your site...Thank You!  I will be trying to merge some CC this weekend so I may be back when I get stuck...lol  I started playing in Dec 2012 so I'm new to this game, but have played many EA games.  Stuck at home Grandma because of health issues so I have lots of time to tinker.  Thanks again for the great site!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4201 on: February 01, 2013, 04:16:45 PM »
Welcome MinGraphics! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #4202 on: February 02, 2013, 04:56:59 AM »
Welcome MinGraphics! It is awesome to be a grandma and play any time you want, I'm a grandma too. ;)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4203 on: February 02, 2013, 05:49:54 PM »
Hello all!! Happy New Year!!

Welcome to everyone! I'm Platnum and I have been on and off lately due to technical and personal difficulties. I have been a simmer since the first one and since my laptop died plus tragedy on the non-Sim side of my life (yes there is a Non-Sim side), I have been getting my Sim fill with Sims FreePlay on my phone. I took a chance on being story writer on the forum but I wasn't able to stick with it. However I am more comfortable sharing since I did that and so you may see me around sharing some random shots of my Sim family.

Now, thanks to YouTube, I have fixed my laptop and so far so good. Hope to be around more often and get up to speed on the months and members I've missed.

Welcome again to everyone!!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4204 on: February 02, 2013, 06:05:56 PM »
Welcome back, PlatnumDymnd!  ;D

Offline Kuro-rin

• Nooboo
« Reply #4205 on: February 03, 2013, 04:09:56 AM »
Hello people! This is kuro-rin, from the little red dot! (Singapore) :D I've been lurking around for quite a while, and have gotten many good tips on how to play the sims from here. I just created my account yesterday though, because I wanted to try out for the baby boomer challenge :) but I will probably not be able to finish it though sigh
I haven't been playing sims for very long, I started off with sims 2 when my cousin gave me the CD for my birthday, but i enjoyed it so much, that I got the sims 3 as well! Although, since I'm just a student, I can't exactly afford to buy all the expansion pack... As much as I want them. Oh well

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4206 on: February 03, 2013, 04:20:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum Kuro-rin! It's so nice to see simmers from different countries- I don't think I've seen anyone from Singapore on this forum yet!
Bubbles's Workshop

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #4207 on: February 03, 2013, 06:20:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum Kuro-rin! I'm glad you get your laptop fixed PlatnumDymnd. :)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4208 on: February 08, 2013, 03:05:55 PM »
Thanks Audren and Louise. Good to be back. I missed everyone. My family was not understanding my withdrawal pains.  :(

Welcome to the forum Kuro-rin.

Offline misscaterpillar

• Nooboo
« Reply #4209 on: February 10, 2013, 05:13:57 AM »
Hello everyone,
I was in this forum before but I didn't do much besides introducing myself (so it has to be somewhere here in the thread).
Somehow I can't find any details about my account anymore, that's why I created a new one and hope this time around, I'll be more active.
In the past two years that I've been playing sims, I read a lot in the forum and in Carl's Sims 3 guide and got a lot of help and guidance, so I can't say anything else besides that I love it!

Louise56

« Reply #4210 on: February 10, 2013, 09:10:44 AM »
Welcome misscaterpillar! I'm glad you decide to join again. Enjoy the forum. :)

SimBlip

« Reply #4211 on: February 10, 2013, 10:22:56 AM »
Welcome, Honeylamb, Beth, Cara, Fastmav, Mingraphics, Kuro-Rin, Platnum and Misscaterpillar!
It's wonderful to see so many simmers join the forum. Have a great time! :)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4212 on: February 10, 2013, 11:05:45 AM »
Welcome Misscaterpillar! It's always nice when lost members decide to come back, even when they are under different name.
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #4213 on: February 10, 2013, 03:29:25 PM »
A big, hearty welcome to all our new recruits!   
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Crystal

« Reply #4214 on: February 10, 2013, 05:01:12 PM »
Hi I'm Crystal.  Obviously.  I've been cruising this forum for a long time but only recently joined.  I think this is a good site with lots of support for newbies.  I like the advice and I love the stories and it's FREE!

anything