Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1249344 times)

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4245 on: March 02, 2013, 03:18:50 PM »
I never intoduced myself here when I joined almost a year ago. Can I do it now?  ;D

My name's Khadijah, but I usually have people call me Kaye or Kaycee/KC because my name can be a bit hard to pronounce. I've been a fan of the Sims since 2004, when I was ten years old. My favorite thing to do in The Sims 3 is renovate pre-made houses. Easier than building from scratch and a lot of fun.

I live in the United States. It's...pretty average where I'm at. Four seasons, ten months of school, everyone goes about their day, and I stay in my room with my electronics, only crawling out every few hours for a snack. There's not much to do in my little town, but it's cozy. And a little crazy.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Bee

• Nooboo
« Reply #4246 on: March 04, 2013, 03:06:51 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm Bee. Originally joined a couple years back for Baby Boomer III, and ended up pruned. Joined again for BBIV, and figured I'd start posting this time ;)

I've been simming since the original game, and play on a macbook pro. With all the mac issues, I have rediscovered playing a completely vanilla game, and well... it's not as boring as I'd expected.

I'm an Aussie living in the States, and mom to three, one of whom is a very new nooboo. Stuck on the couch with a nursling? Perfect excuse for simming. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4247 on: March 04, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Kelly!

A belated welcome to you Kaye.

And welcome back to you Bee. Congrats on the very newboo!  ;D

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #4248 on: March 05, 2013, 08:53:41 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm Danielle and I actually joined the forum a few months ago but just discovered this thread now.
I've just been lurking around the forum, reading everyone's great stories (which makes me want to write my own). Whenever I encounter a problem in my game, I usually check here for a solution.
I've been playing sims 3 for almost a year now and I fear I'm developing a severe case of SimAddiction. :D

Offline TheZenPhoenix

• Nooboo
« Reply #4249 on: March 05, 2013, 08:03:51 PM »
Hello Forum!
I decided to finally post something on here! I've been an avid reader of this forum and site for quite a while now but never made a registered account. It's always been my "go-to" anytime I needed info about The Sims. I first started playing the game when The Sims Double Deluxe came out.
The stories on here are awesome and the challenges blow my mind! My favorite is Pam's Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty.
I'm happy to be "official" now!!  8)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4250 on: March 06, 2013, 01:33:56 AM »
Glad you decided to become 'official.' Welcome to the forum 'officially.'  ;D

Offline Keoni

• Nooboo
« Reply #4251 on: March 08, 2013, 01:45:24 AM »
Good day fellow humans. And most likely good evening to those of you who aren't human. Whatever the case. I am Keoni, and today I feel like posting here now that I've posted in other threads. I find myself curiously addicted to this cursed game. I say that because I played the first game before any expansions came out, found it exceedingly dull, and didn't even bother with the second one as a result. But when I came across this one on a friend's computer and gave it a go, I found myself becoming amused. Thus, therefore. Hello.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #4252 on: March 08, 2013, 02:48:50 AM »
Welcome, Bee, Danielle, TheZenPhoenix and Keoni! "Waves at Kaye"

Offline SimNike

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4253 on: March 08, 2013, 04:41:58 AM »
Hey everyone!! I am totally new to this site! I actually found this out by doing a Google Search on Sims 3 Worlds (as I recently purchased my 2nd world pack for Sims 3 [first being Barnacle Bay] in Monte Vista!) And I own ALL of the Sims 3 Expansion Packs except for Pets... I dunno, Pets just doesn't intrigue me into buying for some reason.

Anyways, I have been a BIG Sims fan ever since it came into existence!

I believe I was age 14 (around there) that I started to play Sims 1. Played a bit of Sims 2 but me being a part of The Sims Online was where it was at! I dedicated about 5 years of my life to that game (and no, I didn't have to juggle between that game and a girlfriend... really it was that game and college!) If any of y'all EVER played The Sims Online, Test Center was my main city... I was under different names... NBA, Nike, Bruce Almighty and my last one before the game went extinct of QuikSilver. I was a BIG flirt in that game, was voted most flirtatious male of TC and voted 3rd most friendliest Sim of Test Center as well! (I guess two females were more friendly than myself, hehe...) ALL THAT PLUS being the owner of a #1 Skill House (specializing in Body & Logic -- called Tropical Isle BodyLogic) that tallied more than 320+ real life hours! I had all 7 roommate spots filled by women! :)~

I was REALLY, TRULY saddened by the news that The Sims Online would no longer exist but I did hear about Second Life and most of my Sims Online friends went there. Unfortunately, I could never get into that game because really, it didn't have the same feel, the same fun-factor as what The Sims Online brought to me in those 5 years... spending anywhere between 8 to 10 hours of real life in that game... and it will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart, even if it never does come back in this lifetime, the numerous friendships that I made on that game, the special women I interacted with on there, the balloons that I passed to people to make friends in order to grow my number of friends, all of those memories will never be forgotten.

It was a REALLY HARD transition going back to playing Sims offline, even though the Sims 3 had way way better graphics than The Sims Online could ever produce... Until The Sims 3; University Life came out. With the new options of calling for new roommates, and not having to worry about greening them up, is such a relief! Almost as fun as the good ol' days of The Sims Online, except for the major difference of them not being played by a real-life person... :( I know people had major problems with The Sims Online and are happy that that game is no longer in service, but there are other people (like myself) that continue hoping that one day Sims will be back online so we can all reunite and be roomies in the same house. Til then, I will design and continue brainstorming ideas for my house that I will one day in the future build online...

With all that being said, I am very happy to be part of this forum and hope to make new friends on here to talk about Sims! If you would like to e-mail me, I have enabled this feature so that you can e-mail me, whether if it was about The Sims Online and whether you knew me from back then or just about The Sims 3, I am open for any type of Sims discussion! :)

Happy Simming Y'all! :)

John aka SimNike

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4254 on: March 08, 2013, 07:50:18 AM »
Welcome to the forum Keoni and SimNike.

I never had the opportunity to play Sims Online and was always intrigued. But couldn't leave the offline game long enough to try. I always opted to spend my money on the regular game.

Offline SimNike

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4255 on: March 08, 2013, 04:24:56 PM »
Welcome to the forum Keoni and SimNike.

I never had the opportunity to play Sims Online and was always intrigued. But couldn't leave the offline game long enough to try. I always opted to spend my money on the regular game.

Thank you for that warm welcome, PlatnumDymnd! ;) Anyways, you missed out on a GREAT multiplayer game! Though one can never go wrong with customizing the offline version, as the online version was a bit limited, but still it was great nonetheless. If I could do it all over again? 10 out of 10 times, YES!! :)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4256 on: March 08, 2013, 05:07:01 PM »
Welcome Bee, Danielle, TheZenPhoenix, Keoni and SimNike! Enjoy your time on the best Simming forum around!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline SimNike

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4257 on: March 08, 2013, 07:37:36 PM »
Welcome Bee, Danielle, TheZenPhoenix, Keoni and SimNike! Enjoy your time on the best Simming forum around!

Thank you Bubbles! *HUGS* Yes, ummm... I am glad I stumbled upon this site (via a google search). I see myself being here for the long-term! :)

Offline Simeon

• Nooboo
« Reply #4258 on: March 08, 2013, 08:37:20 PM »
G'Day everyone!

My name's Simeon and I've just joined this forum. I have been lurking for a couple of years now, but only just decided to join up!

I'm a 22 year on bloke and hail from Sydney, Australia and (sadly) spend most of my time working full time for government and (happily) planning a wedding with my fiancé! She's also a Sims player, and introduced me to the game!

Hope to speak to you all soon!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4259 on: March 09, 2013, 02:36:42 AM »
Welcome Simeon! Congratulations on your engagement! Most of us in here either have work or school during the week and struggle to play or go on the forums on most days.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

anything