Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236722 times)

Offline jennovazombie

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4275 on: March 21, 2013, 07:42:30 AM »
Hello!
Oh gosh, I've played since Sims 1...making magic came out? My brother let me play on his computer for a while and I've been HOOKED!
I had most of the Sims 2 expansions on my laptop before it wiped itself, sadly the CD drive died so I've been without those games for a while.
Right before Pets came out my husband bought me Sims 3+Ambitions and I've been simming away since then! I plan on buying all of the expansions so I can run them when I get a better computer.
I found this site last year sometime, and it immediately went into my bookmarks list. I've finally decided to make an account for the forums.

Offline Darkeroid

• The Self-Proclaimed Insane!
  • Llama Wrangler
  • To Stupidity and Beyond!!
« Reply #4276 on: March 21, 2013, 10:38:15 AM »
Hi! I am Darkeroid. You can call me Shurjo, my real name.
Just to quote myself from the other thread,
I have been playing since 2004. I was just a 4 year old back then and me and my 14 year old cousin found the first The Sims. We didn't know what to do but then another cousin who was also 14 year old taught us. In 2006 I bought The Sims 2 but I couldn't install it, so I kept on playing The Sims until 2009. Then the second 14 year old cousin bought me The Sims 3, and I have been playing since. I have played The Sims 2 after playing The Sims 3. I still have me old The Sims 2 discs :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #4277 on: March 21, 2013, 12:27:21 PM »
Welcome, plumbbobparadise, jennovazombie and Shurjo. :)

Offline Abandag

• Nooboo
« Reply #4278 on: March 22, 2013, 12:04:34 AM »
Hi.

I've owned The Sims 3 and World Adventures for over two years, but never really played much until recently.  I was one of those people who really liked TS2 and was disappointed with certain aspects of TS3.  After giving it more of a chance recently, and having purchased a couple more expansions, I have come to really enjoy this game.

I've found a lot of good tips and help here, so I thought I'd register for the forum.

See you around.

Louise56

« Reply #4279 on: March 22, 2013, 09:14:58 AM »
Welcome to the forum Abandag, :)

Offline Vincent

• Nooboo
« Reply #4280 on: March 22, 2013, 11:39:17 AM »
Hi, I am Vincent. 28 years old, have been playing Sims 3 since it came out. I played Sims 1 back in the day but always hated the fact that it was all about Needs management. Sims 2 added a lot but didn't really solve that for me. When Sims 3 came out with its wish management and lifetime rewards, I was hooked immediately.

Now I play Sims 3 a lot, far too much actually. I've played extensively in Twinbrook and Bridgeport, but Sunset Valley is still my favorite town.

I own the base game, WA, Amb, LN, Pets, SHT, SN. I strongly dislike Pets and SN, I don't know why I thought I would like these expansions, but they just add too much chaos and unrealistic stuff for me, apparently. Something I found out only after buying them :(

Now I'm really looking forward to getting Seasons, Generations and University Life. Money's been tight lately, so it will have to be one at a time.

I play mostly Sunset Valley with only human sims. I tend to play with aging off, usually only small families, of three sims max. I want to play a dynasty some day but I am not sure if I will like it or if it will just stress me out.

I am really grateful to everyone who contributes to this website for the great information posted here.

Recently I've started a little blog about my latest sim, Eve Starfall, who has just arrived in Sunset Valley with the long-term goal to befriend every member of the community. Can provide link to those interested, won't add it right now because I fear it would fall into the category of shameless self-advertisement.

Offline ceeluvscouture

• Nooboo
« Reply #4281 on: March 22, 2013, 06:20:50 PM »
Hi everyone! I finally decided to join this forum after being a long time lurker. Love the forums and the general website. Well thats all for now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blueangelzz

• Nooboo
« Reply #4282 on: March 22, 2013, 10:49:49 PM »
Hi, Im Eli and i don't have anything in particular to say .  :-[ But um i was told (by doxxielover)  this is a really good website to learn new things on the sims and also gives great idea on what to do too.  :) :-[

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4283 on: March 23, 2013, 04:22:03 AM »
Welcome everyone! The amount of new faces you miss after a week out!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline g33kyvamp

• Nooboo
« Reply #4284 on: March 24, 2013, 01:35:09 AM »
Hi to all my fellow simmers! Tips the name, and The Sims 3 is my game. I've been browsing for some time now and finally decided to join up. I have been playing since Sims 2 and now with The Sims 3, have offically became addicted to it. I play for hours at a time. I found this site after typing in a random search and Thank goodness I clicked on the link. This site is the best for newbie simmers and advanced simmers alike. It has been my go to guide ever since. I currently own the base game, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Town Life, Supernaturals, and Seasons. Hopefully I get University next. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.  ;D Well, I suppose that is all for now. Time to get back to the game!  8)

Louise56

« Reply #4285 on: March 29, 2013, 09:02:22 AM »
Welcome to all the new members. :)

Offline blackforest0

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4286 on: March 30, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »
Guess I'll introduce myself. I'm blackforest but you can call me Forest. Or Black. Or Jessica, even. It doesn't really matter to me.
But anyway, I decided to join after lurking around for a while, mostly to share my Sim stories and maybe participate in challenges.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #4287 on: March 31, 2013, 01:29:58 PM »
Welcome to all the new members. It's great to have you here! ;D

Louise56

« Reply #4288 on: March 31, 2013, 03:40:36 PM »
Welcome, Forest! Enjoy the forum. :)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4289 on: March 31, 2013, 04:56:06 PM »
Welcome Tips and Forest. Enjoy the forum!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.