Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236940 times)

Offline Nancy1989

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4500 on: July 29, 2013, 05:22:35 PM »
Hey there folks! I'm Nancy and I'm 23 years old. I'm from Holland and I live together with my boyfriend and my two cats (One of almost two and a kitten of four months old, respectively.) I've been been a proud simmer since 2002, started with the Sims 1 and have played almost every other game in the franchise (Save for most of the console versions and the facebook/phone game.)
I've been browsing the forum as a guest for a few weeks now, but when I spotted the townie make-over section I just had to register so I can contribute. I'm a hairdresser in real life so it's almost an obsession for me to run sims through the make-over process.  ;D I've also been reading a couple of the Dynasty stories which I enjoy very much. I have a mind of trying one myself some day but I've been hesitant since I'm fairly inseparable from my mods.  ::)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4501 on: July 29, 2013, 05:25:33 PM »
Welcome to the forum Nancy!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #4502 on: July 30, 2013, 08:43:06 AM »
Welcome Nancy! Enjoy the forum.

Offline Simstessa33

• Nooboo
« Reply #4503 on: August 01, 2013, 02:02:13 PM »
Hello I'm SimsTesaa33

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4504 on: August 01, 2013, 03:27:18 PM »
Welcome to the forum Simstessa!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline barnabyposlett

• Nooboo
« Reply #4505 on: August 01, 2013, 06:46:19 PM »
Hello Carl/Pam. I was wondering are you allowed to post legacy stories on here? Because I'm reading through the 'Children born to original townies' forum at the moment, and I'm interested in posting about my uglacy.  :P

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4506 on: August 01, 2013, 07:25:41 PM »
Hello Carl/Pam. I was wondering are you allowed to post legacy stories on here? Because I'm reading through the 'Children born to original townies' forum at the moment, and I'm interested in posting about my uglacy.  :P

Welcome to the forum, Barnaby! Yes, you are allowed to post legacy stories. There's a sub-forum under Share Your Sims Stories titled Legacies, which is where you'd post it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline barnabyposlett

• Nooboo
« Reply #4507 on: August 01, 2013, 09:24:58 PM »
Thank you very much Audren! Will hope to see you check out the legacy!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4508 on: August 02, 2013, 02:59:36 AM »
Welcome to the forum Barnaby! Good Luck on your uglacy!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4509 on: August 02, 2013, 05:46:17 AM »
Hey there folks! I'm Nancy and I'm 23 years old. I'm from Holland and I live together with my boyfriend and my two cats (One of almost two and a kitten of four months old, respectively.) I've been been a proud simmer since 2002, started with the Sims 1 and have played almost every other game in the franchise (Save for most of the console versions and the facebook/phone game.)
I've been browsing the forum as a guest for a few weeks now, but when I spotted the townie make-over section I just had to register so I can contribute. I'm a hairdresser in real life so it's almost an obsession for me to run sims through the make-over process.  ;D I've also been reading a couple of the Dynasty stories which I enjoy very much. I have a mind of trying one myself some day but I've been hesitant since I'm fairly inseparable from my mods.  ::)

Welcome Simmer Nancy

Offline Arefa

• Llama Wrangler
    • Build Mode with Arefa
« Reply #4510 on: August 02, 2013, 10:49:20 AM »
Hi Everyone! I have a Husband who loves gaming and that has rubbed off on me!  I've been playing The Sims 3 off and on since it was originally released.  It's one of those games that I may become bored with for the moment, but will always return to later on.  I've played through all of The Sims 2 as well. 

Thanks Carl for the awesome guide.  I found the main site first while researching different things for my Sims.  And by searching around on there I eventually stumbled upon this forum.  I saw a link to the building contests on that sidebar and it lead me to the forums.  I've started reading a few of the dynasty challenges as well, which makes me actually want to try one out... eventually.

I think the challenges and building contests are such a great idea!  I've tended, in the past, to love building/decorating houses or playing though my Sims' lives, but I end up stopping half way though because no one will ever see it.  Then I usually just stopped and went onto another idea.  But now, I have found such a wonderful community to share my ideas and stories with.  I'm happy to join this fantastic community.  Of all the forums and websites that I've read on the internet, I have to say, this one seems to be the nicest that I've ever seen! It's also the first I've ever decided to join. 

Thank you Carl and Pam for starting this, the moderators for their help, and the community for being so kind.  I want you to know that your hard work is appreciated and it makes other's play experience more enjoyable.  Well I know at least it's made mine better  :)

Louise56

« Reply #4511 on: August 02, 2013, 02:09:17 PM »
Welcome to all the new members!

Offline TurquoiseLady

• Nooboo
« Reply #4512 on: August 04, 2013, 03:26:48 AM »
Hello everyone! Call me Rie. I'm 30-ish and a friend introduced me to TS3 about four years ago. I've been lurking around this site (and this forum) for a few months, and finally decided to join, in case I wish to share any of my Sims' stories and/or participate in any challenges. I love reading about others' stories!

I must admit that I since I discovered the cheat console I've become accustomed to using cheats to keep my Sims' needs full. I've been trying to wean myself off relying so heavily on those cheats so that I can participate in challenges. No one's starved yet, so I guess I'm doing all right, hehe.

Offline barnabyposlett

• Nooboo
« Reply #4513 on: August 04, 2013, 05:58:24 AM »
Hello TurquoiseLady, welcome to the forum! I didn't even know that cheat existed :o but never mind. It's very easy not to starve your sims if you have a household of under 5 sims!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4514 on: August 04, 2013, 09:17:00 AM »
Welcome to the forum Arefa and TurquoiseLady!
Bubbles's Workshop

anything