Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1247243 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4650 on: November 29, 2013, 12:21:08 PM »
Welcome to the forum readingpuppies!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4651 on: November 29, 2013, 05:03:47 PM »
Hi
My name is readingpuppies because I love to read and I adore puppies so yeah.

Welcome to the forum readingpuppies.

Aww, I love puppies and kittens as well. Nice nickname you gave yourself :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jami

• Nooboo
« Reply #4652 on: December 01, 2013, 01:44:07 AM »
Hello. I am Jami, fan of sims 2 for years and just started playing sims 3.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4653 on: December 01, 2013, 02:48:28 AM »
Welcome to the forum Jami! I hope you enjoy The Sims 3 as much as you enjoy The Sims 2!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4654 on: December 02, 2013, 10:34:47 AM »
Welcome readingpuppies,

I love to read, and even re-read my books over and over, it is like visiting old friends and talking about what happened when . . .

I love dogs, we always have dogs in our home and I used to show dogs so there was always puppies around.  I lost my girl around 6 month ago, and still feel the loss, she was 16 years old and I bred her for show and helped at her delivery, it was a C section. 
Not too much of a cat lover, but dogs, man and woman's best friends.   

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4655 on: December 02, 2013, 03:36:01 PM »
Hi, I'm 'Playalot'

I guess my username says it all really. Since finally trying The Sim3 base game just over a year ago I have become hooked! I now have played all of the EP's except Supernatural. I guess I've 'lurked' around here for about a year and would like to sincerely thank everyone involved with making such a wonderful, informative (and fun) site. I think that without all the information I have found here I would have missed many of the more entertaining elements of play for sure! As well as being able to find answers to frustrating problems.

Boy do I love Sims!

P.S. Carl it was your little banner thing that finally made me register! I guess I haven't really anything to say on a forum but I just wanted to express my thanks for all your hard work  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline diamondsforlucy

• Nooboo
« Reply #4656 on: December 03, 2013, 07:10:01 PM »
Hi, I'm Sydney. I've been playing the Sims franchise ever since the original Sims came out for PC! :D

I love everything there is about sims. The gameplay, making sims, creating houses, etc. I just love it all.

Okay, I dunno what else to say lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4657 on: December 04, 2013, 04:05:24 AM »
Hi, I'm 'Playalot'

I guess my username says it all really. Since finally trying The Sim3 base game just over a year ago I have become hooked! I now have played all of the EP's except Supernatural. I guess I've 'lurked' around here for about a year and would like to sincerely thank everyone involved with making such a wonderful, informative (and fun) site. I think that without all the information I have found here I would have missed many of the more entertaining elements of play for sure! As well as being able to find answers to frustrating problems.

Boy do I love Sims!

P.S. Carl it was your little banner thing that finally made me register! I guess I haven't really anything to say on a forum but I just wanted to express my thanks for all your hard work  :)

Welcome to the forum Playalot. 

I love the Sims as well. I hope you will be able to get the Supernatural EP soon. It is a lot of fun as well. I have recently started a "family" tree of my family, and it has been a lot of fun. I am glad the forum has been a source of information and fun for you :)

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4658 on: December 04, 2013, 04:07:02 AM »
Hi, I'm Sydney. I've been playing the Sims franchise ever since the original Sims came out for PC! :D

I love everything there is about sims. The gameplay, making sims, creating houses, etc. I just love it all.

Okay, I dunno what else to say lol.

Welcome to the forum diamondsforlucy.

Be sure to check out all of the boards on the forum. Hope you will have fun here on the forum.

Offline Geisha

• Nooboo
« Reply #4659 on: December 04, 2013, 06:47:57 AM »
Hello!
I play The Sims 3 these days, I never got into the first version but I played The Sims 2 a lot before the third came out.  I've actually been reading dynasty stories on the forum for a few weeks and found this thread just now. :)
Accidentallty found the thread for Rhoxi's completed Dojo Dynasty when I was looking for something, what it was I don't remember now, and it was such a fun read!
Currently I'm trying to play a 4x4 dynasty myself, generation 1 just aged up to teen... It's my third try so hopefully all goes well. =)
Lastly, thank you for the fun challenges! It really makes the game fun again for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline ThatSimsKid

• Nooboo
« Reply #4660 on: December 08, 2013, 08:51:59 PM »
Hey guys, I'm Cyrus. I just got Sims 3 a few days ago, and I'm new to the whole Sims thing. Anyways, I am working now on my first ever Sims house, and can't wait to see how it turns up to be.

I only have the regular Sims 3 base game though. No expansion packs. I would love to get Sims 4 when it comes out in late 2014 when it hits Amazon.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #4661 on: December 09, 2013, 03:44:59 AM »
Welcome Geisha and ThatSimsKid :)

I hope you will have a fun time here with us on the forum.

Offline MissyLovesSims

• Sim Fanatic 1st Class
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Loves all things Sims!
« Reply #4662 on: December 10, 2013, 08:36:19 PM »
Hello!

I started playing Sims 3 on the Wii as my kids received it for Christmas last year. We liked it so much we wanted it for our computer so we bought it in April.

We currently have Sims 3, World Adventures, Pets and Generations. I love this website as it has really helped us out in learning to improve our Sims playtime. I love to build houses and the tips here have really helped me.

I am hoping to attempt one of your Challenges, Immortal Dynasty soon.

Just wanted to say "Hi!"

Missy

Offline fruitbat5150

• Nooboo
« Reply #4663 on: December 13, 2013, 02:35:31 PM »
First, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed so very much to all the articles here! I am truly blown away. All the information makes my game play so much more fun! I found the site by googling "Sims 3 manual" because I was pretty disgruntled that when I ordered disks for base game coupled with Late Night and High End Loft Stuff, there was nothing in the way of instructions. I couldn't find the in game Tutorial for a day or two, and the Lessons don't go into a lot of detail.

I played the original Sims with a few of its expansions on and off for a few years, but the computer I have now can't play it, so I decided to try 3, and I love it. I'll be taking advantage of this weekend's 50% off sale to buy more EPs (though the links here, as I'm very happy to have a way to help support this amazing site). The guides about what each EP and SP are like have been extra helpful; for instance, I didn't think I'd like Seasons, but swimming in the ocean and WooHoo in some new locations? I'm so there! (yeah, I'm one of those newbies mentioned somewhere who does a lot of WooHooing. I love the animation and the mood boost, what can I say?)

I might even be taking part in some of the challenges in the new year; the ones for this year crack me up.

I'm also fruitbat5150 on the Sims 3 site, though there's nothing there yet except a handful of badges. It's also my name on Pinterest if anyone cares :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #4664 on: December 13, 2013, 03:11:17 PM »
You can actually swim in the ocean if you're patched to 1.42 or higher, no Seasons required. It's a great EP, though, so I hope you enjoy it!

And welcome to the forum. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything