Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236381 times)

Offline Yunanesca

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4770 on: April 10, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »
HI my name is Yunanesca,

I'm new  to the forums,and only been with the simming community for since last year may.
 I found that I like to build Houses and Design sims alot when shortly after I joined I entered a build a  haunted house contest.  I admit I learned basic stuff about building but getting the hang of how to's and whatknots. And had fun doing it  stuff :) although the while I was doing this contest I broke my 15.6 laptop screen, making this even a bigger challenge to do this contest, didn't win but still felt like one even thos I had  lot so fun doing it  and came out learning  alot of things about sims.  And i since now have a new  Tv monitor for screen for now till I get new computer. I'm signed up here cause I find alot of useful  Information. I still fairly novice about builds stuff an willing and always learning.

and still trying to figure out this forums to  so I can put  Up an icon pic  :) 

Sincerely, Yunie

Offline BRW

• Nooboo
« Reply #4771 on: April 10, 2014, 01:28:28 PM »
Hello! I've been using Carl's guides for games like Sims Medieval, and more recently for Sims 3 (even though Sims 4 is coming out soon). After lurking so long, I've been infected by the friendliness of everyone here, so I decided to make an account and say hello :)
I won't be posting much because I am an inexperienced simmer and have very little to contribute, but I'm happy to be a part of the community.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Noldi

• Nooboo
« Reply #4772 on: April 10, 2014, 03:34:46 PM »
Just as a follow-up to my intro:

I'm stingy/broke (whichever you prefer), so I don't have many expansions: Basic S3 + Late Night + Ambitions, which combination is keeping me quite busy so far.  So, a lot of the posts here aren't helpful for me, but they are certainly entertaining to read!

Offline Acustical

• Llama Wrangler
    • Misssimmy
« Reply #4773 on: April 18, 2014, 10:57:14 PM »
Hello! Well, this isn't really my first post and I've actually made my account quite a while ago but I've recently gotten back into the swing of Simming and decided to revisit this forum again. So.. hi.  :)

I like to play challenges and occasionally build homes, but lengthy challenges are not my (and my computer)'s forte.  ???

Offline jessa14

• Llama Wrangler
  • Call me Jess or whatever :)
« Reply #4774 on: April 19, 2014, 04:39:44 AM »
Welcome to everyone new  :D

Offline perksofbeingrachel

• Nooboo
  • Getting stranger, one sim game at a time.
« Reply #4775 on: April 19, 2014, 04:57:19 PM »
Um, hi! I'm Rachel, long time lurker, recent poster. Just figured I'd introduce myself - I've been abusing the Carl's guides pretty much all of my Sims 3 playtime and just recently started reading the legacy stories and have been inspired to start my own immortal dynasty...This forum is huge and kinda hard to navigate though!

So yeah, nice to meet you guys!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #4776 on: April 19, 2014, 05:25:50 PM »
Hi Rachel! Good luck with your immortal dynasty, the first generation is the hardest but after that it's not as hard. And have fun with your simming!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chongjasmine

• Nooboo
« Reply #4777 on: April 20, 2014, 06:34:30 AM »
I am chongjasmine from Singapore.
I just ordered the sims 3 game, and am waiting for it to arrive at my home.
I cannot wait to play the sims 3.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4778 on: April 20, 2014, 11:59:23 AM »
Hi to all the new ones,

I remember being new to sims (not that I am an expert, no where near that title) but I can remember feeling overwhelmed when I first stated to play the games and this place has been a great help in knowing what to do.  Which has made it much more enjoyable to play. 

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #4779 on: April 21, 2014, 12:41:29 AM »
Warm greetings to all of the new folks! :D

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4780 on: April 21, 2014, 02:21:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum all of the new people :)  Nice to have you join us.

I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

Offline BoogieWoogie_Smurf

• Nooboo
« Reply #4781 on: April 21, 2014, 08:55:39 AM »
Hey guys I joined yesterday after stumbling across the forum on google. It appears like a nice place to come so I'm hoping to be a regular here. Hopfully some of you also get the time to read my sim story.  :D

Offline Alakazaam

• Nooboo
« Reply #4782 on: May 05, 2014, 12:25:42 PM »
Hi, I've used this forum plenty of times for info I needed for everything from where a certain object is in buy mode to why things are glitching and how to fix them. I decided I should make an account which hopefully I'll actually use, but I'm more of a lurker than participator overall. :P

Offline Nobby

• Nooboo
« Reply #4783 on: May 07, 2014, 11:18:15 AM »
Hullo all! *waves* Been lurking for a while and decided it was time to register
Returning to the Sims after many years...first played The Sims many many moons ago and now have recently discovered The Sims3 and enjoying it immensely!
So far have Generations, Pets, Seasons, Ambitions, Dragon Valley and just downloading Supernatural as I type
Is it strange for a middle age man to develop a Sims addiction? *twitches*
Naaaah
Love the forum and information! Keep up the good work! ;D

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4784 on: May 07, 2014, 04:51:24 PM »
Welcome new kids. :) I don't think it's strange for any age/gender to get into the Sims. I'm pretty sure there are all ages of people here and the Sims can appeal to a lot of different types of people, whether you like building, playing through different generations, doing challenges or just playing around with your sims. :)

anything