Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236147 times)

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4890 on: October 07, 2014, 07:28:51 AM »
Hello! I'm Marianne from the Philippines.  :-[

I've been silently visiting the site since last year when I got into Sims 3 (pretty late, I know, I regret it too) and I wanted to hold off my registration until the Sims 4 comes out.

Can't wait to talk to you guys!
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #4891 on: October 07, 2014, 07:48:46 AM »
Yayy! Another Filipino. ;D  Welcome to the forum, Marianne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bainoth

• Nooboo
« Reply #4892 on: October 09, 2014, 03:20:18 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm Bainoth.
I've been a member for a while but only just decided that I really should try to participate instead of just lurking around. I'm from Iceland and I consider myself a bit of a gamer, I've played most of the sims games with expansions, I also play World of Warcraft as well as several other games.
The name is the same one as on Origin if people would be so inclined to add me there.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4893 on: October 12, 2014, 04:47:58 PM »
Welcome to the forum Bainoth!

Offline gcgrad

• Nooboo
« Reply #4894 on: October 14, 2014, 06:36:03 AM »
Hello, everyone... gcgrad here. I have the same username across various Sims sites, but I mostly hang out in the Nraas chatterbox. I found this site a few years ago and have downloaded patterns and Union Cove in the past. I finally joined so I could answer a couple of questions I'd seen posted. I've played some of most of The Sims franchise's games (never really got into SimCity and no TS4 for me anytime soon) but TS3 is by far my favorite. I keep intending to try a legacy or do the 100 baby challenge, but I never get very far.  :-[  I am in awe of those who are able to complete legacies and/or challenges.

Let's see... something interesting about me that is not Sims-related: I still play the same flute in my church's orchestra that I started playing 2 decades ago (or thereabouts) in 5th grade band.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #4895 on: October 14, 2014, 07:14:50 AM »
Welcome to the forum, gcgrad! What’s your name stand for? grad looks like stand for graduation to me ;D

I've only gotten into The Sims 4 and still new to the franchise. Reading from your story it seems lot of fun! Well, I wish to try TS3 and other Sims games someday as well :)

Well, that’s interesting. I can’t play flute and maybe other instrumentals as well. I kinda envy for those who can play music. There’s once a time that I tried to learn guitar and it’s about let’s see 4 years and I still can’t play it. But, thinking again now it seems that I enjoy listening more than playing it. 

Hope that you'll enjoy your stay :)
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline gcgrad

• Nooboo
« Reply #4896 on: October 14, 2014, 04:31:04 PM »
What’s your name stand for? grad looks like stand for graduation to me ;D

Thanks for the warm welcome, arimau. You are indeed correct. My username is a reference to my alma mater.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline brappl

• Nooboo
« Reply #4897 on: October 14, 2014, 10:05:49 PM »
Hi Everyone... I've been away from the forum here for a few years and it's nice to return and see all the wonderful things you guys have been doing continuing on in such great style. Even though absent I have not stopped playing the Sims3 (and probably never will).  I'll admit to lurking though.   I am an Organizer over at the NRaas Wiki so with that and my Sims legacies I've had plenty to keep me busy.  But hope I'll be able to answer a few questions and just enjoy some of the fun things you offer.   There are so many great resources in here; I've linked over to you guys many times over the past couple of years.

*waving at gcgrad* ... well, fancy meeting you over here today :) ... always nice to see you!! 

How wonderful, the flute.  Unfortunately the only thing I can play is the radio.

NRaas Industries

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #4898 on: October 14, 2014, 10:25:28 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, arimau. You are indeed correct. My username is a reference to my alma mater.

You’re welcome!

Hi Everyone...

*snip*

Welcome to the forum, brappl. Hoho, are you some kind of old user kind of such? I'm kinda a new here so I couldn’t help you with anything hahah. Radio? I was longing to do a broadcast at a radio station for once in my life. Maybe sometimes I’ll visit local radio station. I loved listening to radio; well nowadays it’s more into internet radio. Music also has been the BFF for me. Hope that you'll enjoy your stay with some kind of uhh new identity lol.
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #4899 on: October 20, 2014, 09:52:54 PM »
Hi everyone! I have been on the forum since early 2013! I sometimes leave the forum for many months as I get distracted away from sims. That happened to me but now I am back. What got me back is buying sims 4. I loaded it and played for a while, I've decided I don't like it nearly as much as sims 3. But playing it made me want to come back to my forum home and play sims 3 again. I hope to face the Immortal Dynasty challenge once again and hopefully be successful!. Love this forum and it feels great to be back. xoxo ;D
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #4900 on: October 21, 2014, 02:38:12 AM »
Welcome back! I haven't seen you in a while!

MissMouse

« Reply #4901 on: October 21, 2014, 01:01:03 PM »
Hi everyone! It's so nice to meet other "Simer's" and thankyou to everyone who participates in the forums. You are all so helpful and nice...I've learned a lot from all of you. I've been a Simer for about 6 months. I didn't think I'd like it, but my granddaughter kept insisting I try it.  And now I'm totally addicted! This is only my second post on the forums, yup, I'm a noob.  That's okay, I'm looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully as I do I can contribute a bit more too.  I'm looking forward to trying the Dynasty Challenge coming in November. Cheers!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #4902 on: October 21, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »
Welcome back! I haven't seen you in a while!
    ;D lovely to be back <3 glad to know people remember me hahaha
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4903 on: November 05, 2014, 10:21:48 PM »
Welcome MissMouse, I'm sure you'll find a lot of really useful information on the forum to help you move on from noobdom!  ;) How lovely that your granddaughter insisted that you play Sims with her. I can't wait to have grand children.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Angelika

• Nooboo
« Reply #4904 on: November 17, 2014, 10:51:26 AM »
Hi!
My name is Angelika. I've only recently signed up, although I've been following this forum and consulting Carl's Sims 3 Guide for a long time. The Sims 3 is my favorite game and I've found valuable advice and information in both sites.
Thank you all. The Sims 3 experience wouldn't be the same without you.
It's great to be in the company of fellow simmers!  :)

anything