Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236213 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4635 on: November 09, 2013, 07:47:43 PM »
Hi everyone!
I am Ally or more commonly known (by some people!) as MaximumSimmer on YT.

I love the SIMS and would love to learn lots and what I should do before I start playing on the 25-27th December as I will start with a live stream.

My channel link is : http://youtube.com/user/maximumsimmer
My email of business : [email protected]
My email for fan contact etc. : [email protected]
my website : http://i-m.co/allybalsims/MaximumSimer ;D 8)

Welcome and enjoy the Forum. There is a wealth of information here along with the Guide that can help your streams go more smoothly when you're playing live. Because you used Introduce Yourself and found a good place to put this to share your channel, we decided to approve your post and not label it as Spam. I wish you the best of luck finding an audience and hope your live stream around Christmas goes well.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #4636 on: November 10, 2013, 12:55:21 AM »
I am currently on a self made challenge right now so I will wait for the next one to come out. As for the Dynasty, I did some reading on it. Sounds fun so that I will give a try.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4637 on: November 10, 2013, 06:19:47 AM »
Welcome to the forum everyone who I've missed during my spasmodic few months. This is one of the best forums on the web and is a place that has taken many hours of boredom away from me over the past 13 months.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4638 on: November 10, 2013, 01:24:14 PM »
I am currently on a self made challenge right now so I will wait for the next one to come out. As for the Dynasty, I did some reading on it. Sounds fun so that I will give a try.

Sounds good Shay. Good luck on any of the dynasties we have posted you decide to try. Look forward to seeing you there. The members that have completed their dynasties are really fun to read as well. You can find them here . Enjoy.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #4639 on: November 10, 2013, 06:25:11 PM »
are there specific games you need to complete the dynasty? I have been reading about them and to be honest I am a little intimidated. How on earth do you make a sim imortal?

Offline Polar40

• Nooboo
« Reply #4640 on: November 11, 2013, 03:56:48 AM »
Hi all,

I am Polar, and have been playing the Sims 3 for some time now. Having an iPad, first played Sims Freeplay. I found this such a nice game but wanted more. Being a Die-hard fan from games like SimCity I wondered if there was something new. Then I found the sims 3, hook,line and sinker.;)

Being building and making stuff since. I like building houses and then make a family to move in. Start them with their jobs and build again. But sometimes the families are more interesting, so I stay longer.

Found this forum while looking for a way to fix a crash/error...and boy did it open my eyes on different levels and also help
So I stay here..;)

Greetings

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4641 on: November 12, 2013, 02:09:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum Polar! Shay, the Dynasties are stand alone challenges. All the tasks you need to complete are in the first post of each thread. It is very intimidating to start with and it may take a few attempts to get here. I'm currently on my second attempt and so far I have one immortal. A sim can become immortal by having a Death flower in their inventory and eating ambrosia on a regular basis. Read over other stories if you are stuck for ideas. Pam's Dreamweaver, Azokka's Elysi and Metro's Man Dynasty are just a few of the many examples. These are just the first I can remember. A lot of members have links in their signatures, so look out for them. Good luck!
Bubbles's Workshop

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #4642 on: November 15, 2013, 07:18:22 PM »
Thank you for your answer. I see that a Dynasty will be a good challenge for me and I am going to start one. I too am a die hard simmer. My Sim ourney began with the first Sim game and I have been hooked ever since. Just love the game.

Offline pumpkincarnival

• Nooboo
« Reply #4643 on: November 17, 2013, 05:26:15 PM »
A little bit about me:

I've been playing this series for a very long time, since 2000.  I was a great fan of the first two games, and I bought TS3 the day it came out (making a two hour round trip for the collectors edition, haha), but somehow I never got into it as much.  I missed a lot of the things from TS2, I didn't really like the way the Sims themselves looked, and I had a lot of glitches and weirdness in the unpatched base TS3.  Plus, I was busy with college, and I started playing another game...  I still had TS3 installed on my computer, but I didn't play it very often.

When Pets came out, I started to play more often.  A few months after that, Best Buy ran a buy one get one free sale, so I bought all of the expansions, and since then I've been playing a whole lot more.  I really, really enjoy this game, and I even like how the Sims look now.  But I still haven't done a lot of things in the game, and I find myself Googling a lot.  Often it brings me to this site, and so I decided to go ahead and register. :)

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #4644 on: November 17, 2013, 05:40:48 PM »
I am glad you are playing again. Sims is just the best game ever. I wish I had all the expansions but sadly, I do not. I plan on getting Seasons next.  Welcome to the site. I am new here too.  :)

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4645 on: November 17, 2013, 05:48:26 PM »
A little bit about me:

I've been playing this series for a very long time, since 2000.  I was a great fan of the first two games, and I bought TS3 the day it came out (making a two hour round trip for the collectors edition, haha), but somehow I never got into it as much.  I missed a lot of the things from TS2, I didn't really like the way the Sims themselves looked, and I had a lot of glitches and weirdness in the unpatched base TS3.  Plus, I was busy with college, and I started playing another game...  I still had TS3 installed on my computer, but I didn't play it very often.

When Pets came out, I started to play more often.  A few months after that, Best Buy ran a buy one get one free sale, so I bought all of the expansions, and since then I've been playing a whole lot more.  I really, really enjoy this game, and I even like how the Sims look now.  But I still haven't done a lot of things in the game, and I find myself Googling a lot.  Often it brings me to this site, and so I decided to go ahead and register. :)

Welcome to the forum pumpkincarnival.

I am glad you have found TS3 to be more fun to play. Hope you will find this forum really helpful with friendly people like I have.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4646 on: November 24, 2013, 03:11:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum Punpkin! Sorry I'm a bit late on this.
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline readingpuppies

• Nooboo
« Reply #4647 on: November 29, 2013, 03:22:59 AM »
Hi
My name is readingpuppies because I love to read and I adore puppies so yeah.
Inspiration arrives as a packet of material to be delivered.
-John Updike

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4648 on: November 29, 2013, 09:24:23 AM »
Hi readingpuppies, welcome to the forum. :) In casa de Metro there are a couple voracious readers (I am not one of them--but I still enjoy dinosaur encyclopedias with really big, scary pictures). In fact, I am taking my middle daughter to the Book Thief movie today given she is such a bookworm.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4649 on: November 29, 2013, 10:11:04 AM »
Hi
My name is readingpuppies because I love to read and I adore puppies so yeah.

From one lover of reading and dogs, welcome to the forum, readingpuppies!  I have a wonderful bag I found at my favourite bookstore.  It has a picture of a woman holding a book with a dog sitting in front of her.  The caption reads "A book in my hand and a dog by my side ..." and the dog is holding a banner that reads "... we belong together."  Perfection!  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything