Author Topic: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Whistle While You Twerk [Completed 03/05/2018]  (Read 180452 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Gonna Send Ya Back to Schoolin' (05/10)
« Reply #210 on: May 10, 2017, 08:12:38 PM »
Exciting chapter! I had to giggle at Morgan sharing her honest opinion of Massimo. :) And Aaradhya's snark alarm!

I emerge a little later with a Forbidden Fruit in hand, looking intense yet devilishly handsome.

Aaradhya: Is it okay for you to be saying that about yourself, darling?

Well, somebody had to say it! :D

Mina aged up very pretty! Maybe it's just the hair and green skin, but she reminds me a lot of your first attempt's spare who was so lovely. I'm fond of Krishna, but I do love the green heirs so I'm curious to see if Mina can locate a "person of color" to keep them going.

I'm just loving all your collages and your photo-editing style! Your chapters just get prettier and prettier.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #211 on: June 11, 2017, 10:57:14 PM »
I do always love reading your stories! Ii too laughed at the Snark Alert and your mash ups of your pictures are always such a pleasure to look at!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2017, 10:48:31 AM »
I have trouble picturing Mina with anyone other than Krishna.  Of course, if it's all about the skin tone, a half-alien baby could be an option. 
Aaradhya is delightful!  The snark alert.  The do we look alike or is it just the skin tone comment.  Just all of it. 
And your wishing well is so much more accommodating than mine has been  :=/  Happy for you, just sad for myself.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Boys With No Life (06/13)
« Reply #213 on: June 14, 2017, 01:41:32 AM »
@FrancescaFiori
Thank you for your kind words about my photo-editing! I'm trying not to drag out my chapters in the hopes of actually finishing this challenge someday, so I've started limiting myself to two updates per week per household.
Still, I have trouble letting certain images, which is why I've started the whole "multi-image collage" thing, haha!

As for the green beauty of my first (failed) RDC attempt, here's a collage:
*Failed attempt: The Gen2 spare Fern is on the left, with her mother (the first Mansion Baron founder) at top center.
*Current attempt: Gen3 heir Mina is on the right, with her mother (the wife of the new Gen2 heir Moss) at center bottom.
They share the same skintone but not much else. Well, except that they are both very pretty. :)

@KTK10
Thank you for reading and commenting! Why is it, I wonder, why some sims make such poor parents?
Fortunately, Moss's wife has other redeeming features and has also passed on some great genes.

@PeregrineTook
After looking around at Mina's options, I agree with you that Krishna remains the best match.
Also, he grew up with Mina's father and has had the time to become an extremely skilled sim.

5.47  Moss Dinero (2/3): Boys with No Life

Previously this week:
   • The household is visited by vampires four times in three days;
   • After the romantic Jessminder flirts with Moss, Caleb, and Aaradhya, Moss makes "Romantic Socials with everyone" a banned club activity;
   • Mina celebrates her teen birthday and becomes a Cheerful Geek with the Angling Ace aspiration;
   • Moss maxes the Art Critic and is done with all his requirements.;
   • Mina drinks an Insta-Lean Potion and wonders if Krishna is "The One."

Week 5/Wednesday

Moss: Why the long face, Krishna?
Krishna: I feel like nobody understands or cares about me!
Moss: That's not true at all! What gives you that idea!

Krishna: Well, just take the title of the last chapter, Gonna Send Ya Back to Schoolin'…
Moss: Yeah, so?
Krishna: You mean you didn't think the title was quirky and esoterically cool?
Moss: Besides the fact that it's a line from Led Zeppelin's song "Whole Lotta Love"?
What the heck does that have to with our household?

Krishna: Tell me what does Mina's name mean in Sanskrit?
Moss: Everyone in the house already knows that it means "fish."
Krishna: And why are fish so smart? Because fish are always in schools!

Moss: By the way, Krishna, have you read that magazine filled with lame fish jokes?
Krishna: Can't say that I have. What's the name of the magazine?

Moss: Here, I got a copy for you.
Krishna: …

Krishna: I can't believe how mean you are, Moss! I never knew! *sobs
Moss: Awww, Krishna! I'm so (not really) sorry!

Mina: Technically, this is not only a fishing shot.
I'm being friendly with my grandmother by inviting her to fish with me.

We need to become good friends as one of my move-out requirements so one stone, two birds!

Aaradhya: Alfonso and Jagger celebrate their birthday on Sunday of Week 6.
We're relieved that they're both Happy Toddlers now.

Moss: You need to step your game up, darling.
Jagger has 3 skills at Level 4, while Alfonso is just barely a Happy Toddler.

Mina: Now that I'm good friends with Grandma Daniela, I go home to play video games.
I can finish up Angling Ace later while I work on my museum items.

Thursday

Mina: And this is no doubt the last you'll see of me playing on this motion gaming rig.
Papa says, though, that he might buy us a gaming console if…if…if…

Moss: Dang it, Watchette, you've abandoned us for so many weeks that I forgot what I promised!
Anyway, good job on maxing Video Gaming, Mina!
Mina: And now it's time to…erm, could I have a reminder, please?

Moss: Well, the twins Alfonso and Jagger are both Happy Toddlers now.
As much as I'd like Jagger to become a Top-Notch Toddler, we just can't spare the time!

As the Gen3 heir, Mina, you should work on your Angling Ace aspiration and museum items next.

Jessminder: I just get home from work and what does Moss ask me to do?
Tend the garden! Sheesh, we can just hire a gardener for that!
After all my hard work gathering magic beans and chasing after the elusive Snagglefluster recipe!
Ever since I flirted with that vampire Caleb, I distinctly feel like I've been in the doghouse.

Aaradhya: Well, you do have a little pink bar with Caleb, you know!
Jessminder: That man and his pheromones are a public menace, Aaradhya!
I dare you to spend a little time alone with Caleb and emerge unaffected!
Aaradhya: Doubt it!

Jessminder (smirks): I'm sure your husband could tell you all about the allure of vampires…
Aaradhya: What are you talking about, Jess?
Arun: No need to go into that, Jessminder! Just mind your own business!

Aaradhya: Oh, you mean that scrawny teen vampire that showed up at Moss's young adult birthday party?
As if he could be EVER become a serious rival for Moss's affections!

Moss: All that gossiping really disrupts my concentration!
Hmmmph, I'm a Painter Extraodinaire and a former Art Critic, yet I didn't paint a single masterpiece portrait!
Mina: Papa, no more portraits, please! I have more important things to do than pose for portraits!

Jessminder: After Moss, Aaradhya, and I painted a total of 25 portraits, mine had the highest value at $7,540.

Friday

Moss: Now that I'm done with portraits, I amble over to see how dear Mina's fishing goes.
What a delightful surprise to find Massimo there fishing!

We sit down and chat, renewing our friendship.
We're friends again in no time and I attempt a harmless romantic social to test the waters.

Mina (rolls eyes from a distance): A romantic social between two dynasty heirs can never be "harmless." Sheesh, Papa!

Massimo: I'll never forget that afternoon, Moss, when you read to me when I was a toddler!
But it was sad attending your birthday party and hearing that you would be getting married.

Moss: You're one to talk, Massimo! You got married and had children right after your birthday as well.
What can we do, though? It's our duty as dynasty heirs! *heaves a tragic sigh

Massimo: Congrats on maxing your career this week, Moss!
Moss: Hey, thanks! I hear you maxed Pro Athlete last week. I hope you're not all muscles and bulk now. *asks to see athletic outfit
Massimo: See? I managed to maximize my body potential while keeping my slender profile!
Moss: *gawks speechlessly

Moss: Darn it, Massimo! You should have never shown me your sportswear. Now there's no turning back!
Massimo: You're the one who asked me to…Oh!

Moss: Now that you're my boyfriend, Massimo, we should take a commemorative photo!
Massimo: Fine, but isn't this all completely pointless? For one, dynasty heirs can't marry.
Moss: Who said anything about getting married? The challenge rules forbid us from even living together, anyway.

Massimo: So, what's the point? Am I just going to get hurt in the end?
Moss: Don't you be giving me your sad, little innocent look, Massimo. You know we were meant to be together.
I've always known it has to be you, despite our dynastic destinies!

Caleb: So, I'm at home minding my own business when I'm overwhelmed by an urge to come to the Dinero neighborhood in south Newcrest.
Why do I suddenly get the sense that our entire challenge might be doomed to failure?

Moss: Okay, hot stuff, the coast is clear!

Mina: Late in the afternoon, I finally head to the Forgotten Grotto to fish.
I've brought along Krishna and his father as well, since they have the highest fishing skill.

Moss: I also tag along with the twins to help them squeeze in a few more hours of skilling.
We'll leave as soon as the twins need to potty.

Krishna: I age up to a young adult while fishing in the Forgotten Grotto!
Mina: Sorry we couldn't throw you a birthday party, Krishna.

Krishna: It's fine. I really wanted to come help you with fishing, Mina.
Mina: I max my Fishing skill tonight and, with help from you and your father, I complete Angling Ace, too!
But I'm having rotten luck fishing for high-ticket museum items.
See that anglerfish taunting me as I reel in some seaweed?

Krishna: Even though Mina and I brought our Books of Life and moodlet solvers, we head home as soon as my father feels tired.

Saturday

Mina: Frankly, I have no desire to spend another day wishing and fishing for expensive fish!
My fish collection is only worth a measly $1,353, but I'd rather be done with my collection requirement.

I'm already friends with Nora Parr, Wolfgang Munch, and Lucas Munch, so it doesn't take long to become good friends with them.

Mina: Next, I declare Megumi Soma (the Gen2 restaurant heir) and Lio Zanna (twin brother of the Gen3 vampire heir) my enemies.
For equity, I should have become enemies with Massimo Zanna who's the Gen2 vampire heir.
But I saw Papa carrying on with Massimo on the bench yesterday, so I chose his brother Lio instead.

Moss: Jagger maxes his last skill, Thinking, while Mina is arguing with Lio Zanna.
Once he grows up and loses his baby fat, he'll make some lady a very happy bride!

Mina: So, folks, I still need to submit my portrait and museum items to the Dinero Museum.
After that, though, I'm done with all my move-out requirements.

I've decided to wait until Sunday of Week 6 to move for two reasons.
One, the twins have their birthday on Sunday.
Two, I don't want to move out too hastily but I also don't want to cut into the next household's time, either.
So, right after midnight of Week 6, I will begin preparations to move out.
And Watchette, please start planning to build me a marvelous new home! I'll be moving into the 30x30 lot across from Grandma Daniela.

Week 5 Status of the Dineros

Gen2 Heir: Moss Dinero
*Completed requirements: All done

Gen3 Heir: Mina Dinero
*Completed Move-Out Requirements (all completed)
  Toddler skills: Top-Notch Toddler (Level 5 Thinking and Imagination)
  Childhood Aspiration: Whiz Kid (and Rambunctious Scamp)
  Teen Job: Retail (Level 3)
   "A" in high school: yes
   Portrait: yes ($7,540)
   Unique Skills: Video Gaming and Fishing (both maxed)
   Unique Aspiration: Angling Ace
   Collection: Fish x 7 ($1,353)
   Good Friends: Daniela Dinero; Nora Parr, Wolfgang Munch, and Lucas Munch
   Enemies: Megumi Soma and Lio Zanna
*Incomplete Bloodline Requirements
   Reward traits: Pro Slacker, Connections, Carefree (needs Frugal)
   Three gold-medal parties: can't start yet
   Mansion Baron aspiration: can't start yet

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Boys With No Life (06/13)
« Reply #214 on: June 14, 2017, 09:39:16 AM »
Woot!  Congrats to Mina!!
What excellent progress you're making.  Your RDC is so leaving mine in the dust!
That fishing shot with the angler fish leaping was excellent!  Were you just waiting for that moment, or was it sheer luck?
Moss and Massimo make it official, huh?  Such craziness!  Their poor wives/baby mamas.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: A Last-Minute Move (06/15)
« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2017, 02:53:31 AM »
@PeregrineTook
Thanks so much for always reading and commenting, Pippin! I'm PMing you about career promotions.

I remember you wrote once that you like having the option to do a restaurant or a store.
As much as I enjoy building and running a restaurant, I hate all the problems/glitches involved in the leap from 4 to 5 stars. I wonder if a store might be easier….
My waitress goes jogging several times each shift, while your hostess skips work two days in a row!

Haha, the anglerfish shot was a complete fluke. I was hoping to take a nice shot of Mina fishing but she was just pulling up trash.
Then I noticed a weird shape in front of her and it turned out to be an anglerfish.
She was supremely unlucky with fishing--her collection was worth under $1,500, though vampire Massimo's fish collection exceeded $10k.
Oh well! At this point, we're just trying to reach the end of the challenge...

5.48   Mina Dinero (3/3): A Last-Minute Move

Week 5/Saturday

Mina: Remember what I previously said about not moving out until Week 6?
Well, it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, right?
So, I've decided to move out today after all.
First, I leave for Grandma Daniela's house to arrange my section of the Dinero Museum.

It's so late, I don't even stop to greet Grandma Daniela and Grandpa Salim.

Rushing home, I age up to a young adult.
Besides being a Cheerful Geek, I'm now a Vegetarian just like all the Dinero heirs.

I'm moving out  just in time! Lio Zanna manages to get inside our house (how?) and he's still very angry about our fight!
Sorry, Papa! You'll have to deal with Lio! He's your boyfriend's son, right?

I arrive alone at the 30x30 Tranquil Crescent lot, located right next to the fishing spots.
The time has come for me to start my new life as the Gen3 Dinero heir! I'm rarin' to go!

Arun: Well, you certainly didn't waste any time inviting us over, Mina!
Mina: Of course not! I'm counting on you both to move in with me!

Krishna: You hear that, Dad? She's counting on us! I so love feeling needed!

Mina: I hope you don’t mind living with my twin brothers.
Papa has his heart set on Alfonso and Jagger living in active households.

Aruna: Well, thank you for inviting me without Jessminder.
After seeing her embrace Caleb right in front of me, I've really been wanting to get away.

Mina: I'm so relieved that you're okay with Jessminder not moving in.
After my fight with Lio Zanna and his recent visit, I want to have as little to do with vampires as possible.
So, I don't want Jessminder inviting vampires into our home!

Watchette quickly builds us a house that is extremely sparsely furnished.
It has the bare minimum of furnishings to last us until next week. No wall or floor coverings…

Our home doesn't look like much yet and will need lots and lots of work.
But it has rooms for all our needs and already includes the requisite Dinero hookah lounge!

But you can guess the main reason I want to move out today instead of next week, right?
If I get pregnant on Sunday of Week 6, I won't give birth until Wednesday that same week.

If I can conceive tonight, though, I'll have already given birth by Sunday of Week 6.
That's a four-day head start!!! Time for some romancing with my BFF!

Aruna: Right around the time Mina returns from the Dinero Museum, we notice the twins' age bars are bubbling.
Since Mina and my son are "busy," it's my job to bake the birthday cake.

As toddlers, Alfonso was taught by his mother Aaradhya while Jagger was taught by Moss.
As you can see, Alfonso only earned Happy Toddler, but Jagger earned Top-Notch Toddler.
Looking back, I wish I had checked that Jessminder was helping Aaradhya with Alfonso. A pity, really.

Arun: In between Alfonso then Jagger blowing out their candles, Mina and Krishna try for a baby.
I'm probably just as excited about the baby as Krishna will be! A grandchild, just imagine!

Mina: After we try for a baby once, I take a pregnancy test using the toilet Watchette conveniently moved to the corner of the room.
And I'm eating for two!!!

By the way, I like how there's a privacy screen shielding me on the left, while I sit next to a large window facing the walkway on my right.

Mina: When I tell Krishna that he's going to be a father, he looks genuinely delighted.
I've known him all my life and he has such a kind soul.

Krishna and I will have a rock-solid marriage--I can just tell!
Unlike Grandma Daniela and Papa, I for one will NOT ever be consorting with a vampire!

Alfonso: Hey, guys! So my brother Jagger and I start grade school on Monday!
Jagger: Yeah! He's a Genius and I'm Cheerful, but we're gonna do all our aspirations together.

Alfonso: Well, maybe not Social Butterfly cuz that's a major pain!

Mina: So, when we meet back here on Sunday next week, Krishna and I will have a Day 1 nooboo.
Next Sunday, we can also start thinking about careers, a wedding party, the twins' schooling, and our garden!

Krishna: Even though it is highly unlikely that you'll have twins, I've placed one bassinet in this corner.
Don’t forget, Mina! If we find ourselves with multiple nooboos, the one in this corner bassinet is the heir!

Mina: Why are you telling me, Krishna? You know Watchette only included this screenshot in case SHE forgets.

Ooooh, busted!

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: A Last-Minute Move (06/15)
« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2017, 10:55:16 AM »
Great update!  That is some house you built.  I like the deck and the many different roof tops.

Yay for Krishna!  He has been my favorite since the beginning.  I love the picture of them starting their romancing.  I can't wait to meet their nooboo.

I save Social Butterfly for last.  I use aspiration points to buy Incredibly Friendly.  Sometimes all it takes is an introduction and one or two socials to make a friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2017, 01:09:39 PM »
I love the look of the new house!  Of course, silly things like wall coverings and furniture are overrated  ;=)
Poor Jessminder being left behind like that.  We all know Caleb is the real issue.  That darned flirty vampire!
I'll be interested to see the boys grow up and see what roles they play in the household.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2017, 11:31:16 PM »
So many things to say!!  First: I just laughed so much at the fishing magazine! I loved the drawing of the fish. Second: YAY!! I'm so thrilled that Massimo and Moss are now a couple - even if they will never be able to live together - they are just so cute! Third: Congrats on the completion of Mina's requirements Fourth: New Heir already? Well done!!

And last?  Love, Love, Love the new house!!!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Seriously Serial (06/17)
« Reply #219 on: June 18, 2017, 02:19:09 AM »
@Caterina
Thank you for reading! I'm not sure what you mean by the "deck." It's probably hard to tell but the courtyard is still just dirt, because we couldn't afford to add tile or landscaping yet.
Krishna is happy to have a fan! He's not a flashy guy but he's very gentle and mild-tempered. I can't wait to try out the Parenthood socials with Krishna since Mina will be busy with her requirements.

I've never tried using Incredibly Friendly for Social Butterfly, but I've also always saved the aspiration for last, too. I tried your trick this time, though, and it was a breeze!

@PeregrineTook
Haha, I start with a shell because it's easiest for me to add décor as the household gets richer, without further concern about structure.
Starting with a small, furnished house is harder, because I have to think about how the house will expand.
Hmmm, not sure who to blame in this case. Caleb showed up near the Dinero house and Jessminder started flirting with him. He wasn't even using his Vampiric Allure power. In contrast, Lilith showed up near the Soma house and no one flirted with her, lol.  Speaking of Caleb, I never see him around in your RDC.
The Dinero twins turned out so cute! Maybe they'll both become Gen5 dynasty spouses, who knows?

@KTK10
For the fishing magazine cover, I found that silly "bubbles" comic on the internet somewhere and added it to my cover. I'm not that talented!
I'm hoping to find some way for Moss and Massimo to find love. Sadly, once their children move out, they will become Unplayed Sims. I can't have that! *puts on thinking cap
I was just about to have Mina show compassion for the Soma household, which is so far behind the other two households. Then, I realized with a jolt how much time is gained by conceiving at the end of a week, rather than the beginning. Thanks to Mina changing her mind at the last minute, Megumi Soma's Week 5 didn't start until 4 a.m. I feel slightly bad about that, hehe.

5.49  Megumi Soma (1/2): Seriously Serial

Previously in Week 4:
   • Megumi finally marries her beloved Braddon on Sunday and gives birth to Akira, the Gen3 Soma heir;, on Wednesday;
   • Helpers Ulrike and Maaike both adopt daughters;
   • Ulrike's daughter Jun will age up to a teen this Friday, while Maaike's daughter Erina is still a toddler;
   • Nacho Mama is currently a 4-star restaurant with a resale value of $112,303;
   • Akira has been a toddler since last Friday; 
   • Megumi maxes her Writer/Author career on Saturday.

Week 5/Sunday

Megumi: Before we get started on our week, I'd like to give a holla to the vampire Jung Storey.
We ran out of time to acquire the fifth magic bean for the Plantsim Tree in Week 4.

But Jung stopped by the other day and wordlessly left us our missing Uncomfortable bean.
Thanks, Jung!

Megumi: I must confess that, between my career and the restaurant, I haven't been a very hands-on mother.
How awful that, due to my poor potty guidance, Akira gets sad over his potty accident.

Braddon: It's been so long that I no longer remember what my household goals are.
For now, my father Bradly and I look after the garden.

My father's a Level 10 Scientist but I've never held a job.
I imagine I've been focusing on our son Akira and our Nacho Mama restaurant.

Ulrike: Parenting has been a breeze for me, since Jun was already a child when I adopted her.
I'm Level 7 in the Painter career now, so I really want my next promotion to get the nicer easel.

Maaike: I adopted a toddler, so parenting has been more time-consuming than for Ulrike.
Thankfully, Megumi's always willing to hire a nanny!
Still, I'm taking so long to complete the Bestselling Author aspiration!

Jun: My teen birthday's on Friday but I've already finished every aspiration except Social Butterfly.
When I grow up, I'm going to marry the Gen3 Soma heir, Akira.
I know he needs to rush to catch up with the other heirs.
Even so, I hope I'm already a teen by the time he's ready to move out. I want him to choose me!

Megumi: I finish reading Akira a bedtime story when I get a text message from Papa.
News travels fast and he's already heard about Mina Dinero picking a fight with me.
Yukio: "I hear you became enemies with Mina Dinero. That's girl's a jerk!"

Of course, as a teen, I did the exact same thing to Mina's mother.
Still, it's quite distasteful being on the receiving end. Will the vampire heir be coming after me as well? Ugh!

Braddon: I'm getting the sinking feeling that our line will lose this challenge. Today, we have only three tables full for lunch.
One table dines then pays their tab, leaving us two four-star ratings.

The Fyres show five-star ratings but Dominic has been singing for hours and won't leave.

Mortimer Goth: After our meal arrived, Bella stood up and won't eat.
When I go the bathroom, Nacho Mama's owner comes in and just stands there.
It's a little kinky, so I don't mind. But I've lowered my rating to four stars, anyway.

Megumi: Darn it, the Fyres and Goths will never pay for their meals! Let's just close until dinner time!

Bradly: The dinner shift goes relatively well.
Braddon: Oh please! Anything would be better than our lunch shift today!

Megumi: Can you believe the nerve of my very own father!?
He sits there with a four-star review, compelling me to comp their meals!

Monday

Megumi: We close a little past midnight, having eked up slightly to 4.5 stars.
I bought the Ingredient Quality perk this afternoon so we're now offering the highest-quality organic meals.
Since we didn't raise our prices, though, our profits sank deeply.

It wouldn't do for Nacho Mama's rating to keep Akira from moving out when he's ready.

Braddon: A few hours after we arrive home, Akira is ready to age up.
Megumi: Thank you for helping Akira learn, Ulrike, while Braddon and I ran the restaurant..

Ulrike: Nothing's too good for my future son-in-law, right?
Megumi: Sadly, Akira isn't even a Happy Toddler, but we don’t want to wait another day!

Akira: I'm Creative with the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
I've joined the family club and Mama has recorded my brief, but epic, saga in a Book of Life.

Wanna bet whether I'll be done with Artistic Prodigy within  24 hours?
I'm going to do my very best to power through all my requirements and move out this week!

Bradly: I continue to look for ways to be useful to the household.
Maaike's daughter Erina ages up on Wednesday afternoon, but Maaike is trying hard to finish Bestselling Author.

So, I'm taking a day off of work today to help Erina with her skilling.
Also, don't let me forget! I have an ultra-important mission related to the Gen4 Soma spouse!!!

Megumi: The food critic who arrives for lunch is driving me crazy!
Every single time I go to check on his table or try to prioritize his food, he stands up!

And you, Mortimer Goth! Stop chatting with him! You are NOT helping!
Meanwhile, the Dineros sit there with their 5-star reviews and won't leave. Aaargh!

The critic does leave us a five-star review, but this lunch shift ends at 4.5 stars. Booo!

Akira: Around 10 pm, I complete Artistic Prodigy.
Requesting a table and ordering a cake are much harder than I'd imagined.
Even after I end our club gathering, my family keeps dropping their queues to come sit at my table. Sheesh!

Mama and Papa, don't you realize your restaurant fail is holding me back?
How can I work on my requirements if we need to keep working the restaurant?!

Megumi: It's getting late so we close the restaurant to a 4.5-star rating.
The four diners showing 5-star review diners will not be leaving tonight, darn them!

Akira: When we arrive home, I get a makeover and return to lavender hair.
Then, I do my homework and join the retail career.  Time to start skilling!

Tuesday

Akira: Due to my late birthday last night, I have no school today.
Unfortunately, I have the weird skinny torso/wider hips build of Grandpa and Papa.
That's why I choose Fitness as one of my two skills to max!

I don't want to get all bulky like my mentor, J, but a higher buffness factor would be nice!
Behind me, Erina's chatting with that vamp Caleb in his skimpy athletic shorts.

I wonder if he'd share pointers on how to become a babe magnet. He sure attracts the ladies!
Young or old, single or married, human or vampire, Caleb's fans are everywhere!

Akira: Why does Mama even bother with opening Nacho Mama for lunch?
Our three tables of diners today are all lost causes!

The Fyres are sitting there without star reviews over their heads.
The standing bearded dude's dining companion has gone jogging.
And I'm pretty sure that Serena and Caleb Zanna have withered stomachs.

Oh well, I introduce myself to Caleb and boldly ask him about woohoo.

Megumi: Here, Akira, let me transfer the leadership of Avant Gardes to you.
Akira: Thanks, Mama! I need to fill my club with teens!

I add Paola Pizzazz to my group and chat her up before my first day at work.

Maaike: I get home from work and head upstairs to work on my daily task.
Egads, Megumi! What's happened to my work space?!

Megumi: Oh, the tree? I wanted to plant the Mystic Portal Tree on Papa's lot at first.
But I couldn't pick up the Magic Bean that Jung left us, so I had to plant it here.
We'll get rid of the tree as soon as we acquire a Forbidden Fruit to plant. No worries, Maaike!

Akira: You are probably looking at me with several questions in your mind.
   1. Why am I not at work?
Well, I had just left to work when Watchette suddenly got invited to do something else, so she quit the game without waiting for me to get off work.
   2. Why am I kissing Paola Pizzaz when I'm supposed to be with Jun?
Before I was even born, Watchette decided that I would work on the Serial Romantic aspiration. I admit that it's extremely awkward, since Jun lives with us already.
Wish me luck anyway?

Akira: Three first kisses, two (fake) dates, and three girlfriends later, I'm ready to go home.
Also, I'm overjoyed to report that Nacho Mama closed tonight with a five-star rating!

Wednesday

Akira: No rest for the wicked! We make a pit stop at home so I can make time with the Wishing Well.
Then, it's off to start learning to play the violin. I hire my former nanny Daichi who looks dapper in his tuxedo.

You may remember that Grandpa Yukio is the one who first discovered Daichi Yoshida.
Lately, I've been thinking that he might make a good spouse for my future daughter.
He has worked hard enough for the Somas. I think he's earned his place in our family.

Does the game always generate three nannies?
If Daichi were to become a dynasty spouse, would the game spawn a new nanny to replace him?

Erina: This afternoon, I blow out my birthday candles and age up to a child.
Auntie Megumi says I'm the prettiest little girl she's ever seen, which makes me really happy.

I've earned the Top-Notch Toddler trait and now I'm Cheerful.
Since it's only Wednesday, Auntie Megumi advises me to start with the Whiz Kid aspiration.

Megumi: We've been alternating between female and male heirs up to now, Akira.
Akira: I know exactly what you're thinking, Mama. Erina's so pretty that I should have a son instead of a daughter, right?
Megumi: Exactly! And she even has violet eyes, remember?

Akira: I'm a B student and it's only Wednesday so I take a vacation day from school.
If things go smoothly, after this boy, I'll only need 5 more kisses and 3 more girl/boyfriends.

In case you're wondering what's going on with Jun, she's not a teen until Friday.
After her birthday, I plan for Jun to be my 10th kiss and eighth girlfriend.
Then, I can finish this darn aspiration by going on three gold-medal dates with Jun!

Current Status: Soma Line

Gen2 Heir: Megumi Soma
*Completed requirements:
  Museum Portrait: yes
  Career: Writer/Author (Level 10)
  Restaurant: Nacho Mama, resale value = $122,535
*Incomplete requirements:
  Star Rating: 5 stars (2/3 days)

Gen3 Heir: Akira Soma
Toddler Skills: Level 3 Potty; Level 5 Communication/Imagination
Childhood Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
*Completed move-out requirements: None
*Incomplete move-out requirements
  Aspiration: Serial Romantic (Tier III)
  A in High School: B
  Ten Job: Retail (Level 2)
  Museum Portrait: not yet
  Skills: Fitness (Level 5) and Violin (Level 4)
  Good Friends: (Yukio Soma); J Worthington III, 2 more
  Enemies: (Dinero and Zanna)
  Collection: $0

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 5.49 Seriously Serial (06/17)
« Reply #220 on: June 18, 2017, 10:55:55 AM »
Erina is lovely!  Can't wait to see her as a teen and beyond (including as a dynasty spouse!!!).
Akira hitting up Caleb for pointers on how to be a babe magnet was priceless!  It would certainly be awkward if any future Soma heirs end up with any of the boys/girls who were Akira's conquests along the way to accomplishing serial romantic!
5 stars!  You did it!  You beat the odds!  I'm so proud and happy for you!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 5.50 Takin' Care of Bizness (06/19)
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2017, 01:34:18 PM »
@PeregrineTook
Thank you for loving Erina! She's an adorable teen as well. I decided to make her the Gen4 spouse, because who knows if we'll even make it to Gen 5!?
As for Caleb, I've decided that he's quite civilized and very gentlemanly, compared to his barbaric grandson Lio. Ugh! When Massimo came to Nacho Mama to dine recently, he stood up to drink a plasma pack when he got thirsty.
Lio needs to be put down. (I'm going to give him the Guilty Drinker power…)

Yay, we finally reached 5 stars and I followed your tip and only opened Nacho Mama for short lunch shifts on the next two days. I'm thinking the more days a restaurant is open, the higher the chance of bad employee behavior. One of the 3 wait staff stopped coming (the jogger), then of course one of the two remaining wait staff has to take up jogging. Retail shops, here we come!!!

5.50  Akira Soma (2/2): Takin' Care of Bizness

Previously this week:
   • Akira (Gen3 Soma heir) ages up to a child around 3 am Monday, then has his teen birthday  late Monday night;
   • Nacho Mama closes with a 5-star rating on both Tuesday and Wednesday;
   • While his parents run Nacho Mama, Akira hangs out across the street to start his Serial Romantic aspiration.
   • Nacho Mama is currently a 4-star restaurant with a resale value of $112,303;
   • Erina ages up to a child late Wednesday morning, and Jun looks forward to her teen birthday on Friday.

Week 5/Wednesday

Maaike: Eager to regain my workspace, I venture forth into the Mystic Portal Tree.
I've returned with a Forbidden Fruit, Megumi! Would you get rid of this tree now?

Megumi: That's when we learn that the blasted tree can't be deleted.
Because half of the  full-grown tree is off the lot?

Akira: As I kiss my soon-to-be sixth boyfriend, I wonder what holds Wolfgang back from finding true love.
His mean trait or his gloomy trait?
Curiously, he's been the Good Friend of two out of four heirs so far.

Akira: Well, that was certainly one dreary evening!
Thanks to the Well, though, it's my only day at work! Good-bye mindless retail job!

Akira: I never realized before that all the premade male teens are rather second-rate spousal candidates.
Wealthy Hugo Villareal has rad cooking skills but is a tad chubby.
Malcolm Landgraab isn't bad-looking but  players tend to avoid him because of his Evil trait.

Hugo was my seventh boyfriend, so I only need a ninth kiss? The question is: Who?

Lio: My heart soars to know that I, too, have found a love of my own!
Akira: Kissing Lio is supremely awkward, considering that he's a member of the Zanna bloodline.

Lio: Whaaaatt!? You kiss me then immediately want to become just friends?

Akira (internally): I briefly consider becoming enemies right now.
But I've heard that, with the vampires, it's best to wait until the last minute to make enemies.

Thursday

Jun: Whose brilliant idea was it to place this electronic keyboard overlooking the front yard?
From here, I've watched my Akira kissing a half dozen teens I've never seen before.
When Auntie Megumi found me crying this morning, she explained about Akira's aspiration.

My heart feels lighter now, knowing that he's waiting for my teen birthday.
I was not his first girlfriend, but I'm making DARN SURE that I'll be his last!

Jun: Oh look! There's the current vampire heir, Massimo Zanna.
I've heard whispers that he's found his one true love, so why does he look so utterly dejected, Uncle Braddon?

Braddon: Massimo is profoundly unlucky, sweet Jun. Yes, he's found his true love.
And his lover, Moss, returns his love even more fiercely, but they're both dynasty heirs.
Their love can never be. *cues tragic violin music
Jun: Awwww, that's too sad, Uncle Braddon. My situation isn't so bad after all.
I just need to be patient and wait until tomorrow!

Akira: Today's the day I bring home that A grade from high school!
Luckily, Nacho Mama enjoyed its third straight day at 5 stars this afternoon!
Megumi: When everyone's home from work, I sell Nacho Mama and bulldoze the lot.

Akira: And what's left for me? My Serial Romantic aspiration, 2 maxed skills, 3 more good friends, 2 enemies, and my museum items.
Wow, I'm really going to push hard to get all that done by Saturday midnight!

Braddon: Why am I mentoring you in Handiness, son? What about Fitness and Violin?
Akira: I've switched careers, skills, and museum items with the Gen5 heir, hehe.
I'm the catch-up sim, so I can't be maxing a skill that won't produce museum items!

Friday

Akira: What's the hold up, Grandpa Bradly? It's been an hour since I hit L7 Handiness.
Aren't we going to jet up to Granite Falls?
Bradly: You've been so focused that you haven't noticed, but a vampire broke in and so we can't leave!

Vlad: Who the heck builds a stupid house like this?
I'm allowed to walk up the side staircase to find only a child who I can't feed from.
Meanwhile, all the adults are in locked rooms with their skilling objects! *sighs

Jun: The vampire listens to me playing the piano for a while, which is so creepy.
He seems to stay forever but finally leaves around 6 a.m.!

Akira: At last, I can travel to Granite Falls to learn to craft the camping mascots.
Jun: I'm so happy, Akira, that you choose to take only ME with you to Granite Falls!

Jun: As soon as we return from Granite Falls, I get my birthday notice!
I'm finally going to be the same age as Akira!

Braddon: Who was the idiot who watered the Mystic Portal Tree next to the house?
Megumi: That would be me, dear.
Braddon: And it can never be deleted?
Megumi: Nope, never ever.

Akira: I have been waiting on you to finish my Serial Romantic aspiration, Jun.
Do you realize how impatient I am to make you mine?
Jun: *tries not to show her excitement…

Jun (internally): Wow, my first kiss, ever!
Akira (internally): Wow, my first kiss with someone I truly care about! What a difference!

Jun: I must confess, Akira. I've been so very, very worried.
I feared you'd meet someone you like better than me.
Paola, Sofia, Luna, and Cassandra are all so pretty!

Akira: I'm all yours now, Jun. And I always have been.

Akira: I've completed Serial Romantic and maxed Charisma, then you became my girlfriend.
I think that calls for a commemorative snapshot, yes?

And now, sweet Jun, I need to work on my remaining move-out requirements.
I'm aiming for Saturday midnight, so you should start preparing to move out, too!

Saturday

Ulrike: Akira's done with his museum collection but I'm struggling with his portrait.
Have I lost my touch? I've painted over twenty portraits of Akira so far.
But the most valuable one is $5,231!

Akira: Why have I never met you before, Grandpa Yukio?
Yukio: Well, your mother was not very clever about that.
She needed to invite me over to spend time with you from your toddler stage.

Akira: Another thing, I'm your grandson and yet I don't look much like you.
Yukio: Yes, I noticed that right away. I have a long, slightly upturned nose and rosebud lips.
You, unfortunately, got your father's flat nose and wide mouth.
Akira: Boooooo!

Akira: Thanks for being a sport, Cassandra!
Cassandra: I'm a bit bummed that I'm not your girlfriend anymore but, okay, I'll be your good friend.
Sofia Bjergsen tells me you're good friends with her, too… Well, see ya!

Akira: It's a little before 3 pm and all I need now are my museum portrait and two enemies.

Akira: Making an enemy is so much harder than making a good friend!
I really dislike having to be mean to Moss Dinero.

Just look at him! Every time I stop to take a breath, Moss is all smiles and sweetness.
If only Moss and I could be friends instead of enemies. *declares Moss my enemy

Akira: Auntie Ulrike paints a portrait worth $6,157. This will have to do!
My museum space had been designed with paintings in mind.
Whatever! I just line up my camping mascots on the floor.

I've been putting off making an enemy in the vampire line, but the time has come.

Akira: Since I liked Moss Dinero so much, I decide against seeking out Massimo Zanna.
Instead, I go for his son Lio, an uncouth vampire with uncontrolled appetites.
While we're arguing, he suddenly flies off in bat form to feed off a nearby sim.

When he's done, I take our fight into a public bathroom, because he seems to be frying.
I'm not trying to kill him; I need to make him my enemy.

Notice how I'm fighting with Lio at the park to keep him away from my home.
Now that we're enemies, I better rush home and move out before he tries to break in!

Akira: I blow out my candles, age up to a young adult, then move into the lot next door.
But in my haste, I forget to bake a cake to take with me when I move out.
So I quickly buy what I need to make a cake on my empty lot.

Of course, that jerk Lio arrives and drinks from both my father and grandfather.
He drank from someone at the park a few hours ago, so I know he's not even thirsty.
He's just being a vindictive scumbag! Grrrr!

Akira: When my cake is done, Jun ages up to a young adult then Erina ages up to a teen.
Then I ask my new household to move in: Jun, Ulrike, Maaike, and Erina.

I buy the same residential shell used by Mama and furnish it sparingly for now.
And while everyone else starts planting the garden, Jun and I try for a baby.

Jun: Akira, Akira! You're going to be a papa!
Akira: That's so fantastic, Jun! I can't wait to meet our nooboo!

Jun: We need to start reading parenting books, Akira! I'm going to try to be the best mother ever!
Akira: We managed to catch up with the other Gen3 heirs! I've been rallying the troops ever since my child birthday, you know.
After I join a career, I'm going to go catch up on my sleep!

Week 5 Status: Soma Line

Gen2 Heir: Megumi Soma
*Completed requirements: All done!
  Museum Portrait: yes
  Career: Writer/Author (Level 10)
  Restaurant: Nacho Mama, resale value = $101,147
  Star Rating: 5 stars (3/3 days) (Week 5: Tue/Wed/Thu)

Gen3 Heir: Akira Soma
Toddler Skills: Level 3 Potty; Level 5 Communication/Imagination
Childhood Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
*Completed move-out requirements: All done!
  Ten Job: Retail (Level 3)
  A in High School: B
  Aspiration: Serial Romantic (done)
  Skills: Charisma and Handiness (both maxed)
  Collection: Camping mascots/$26,765 ($4418, 4336, 3901, 3815, 3694, 3373, 3228) 
  Museum Portrait: $6,157
  Good Friends: Yukio Soma; J Worthington III, Sofia Bjergsen, Cassandra Goth
  Enemies: Moss Dinero and Lio Zanna
  Spouse: Jun Shiomi (pregnant)
*Incomplete Bloodline requirements: All.

Gen4 Heir: Satoshi Soma
  "His" bun's in the oven.
  Future Spouse: Erina Haas

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 5.50 Takin' Care of Bizness (06/19)
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2017, 01:44:02 PM »
Wow, the genetics have certainly shifted!  Until I saw them side-by-side, I hadn't even realized how little Akira looks like Yukio.
It's so sweet that Akira and Yun can be together now.  I enjoyed her laundry list of possible gals he could have fallen for.  I could definitely see any of them being a dynasty spouse choice, but she still got her fairy tale ending  :=)
Looking forward to seeing the nooboo!!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 5.51 Massimo's Bait-and-Switch (06/21)
« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2017, 03:31:19 AM »
@PeregrineTook
Alas, how disappointing that Akira resembles the Soma founder Yukio so little.

Jun's loving patience and trust in Akira shine through. It was tough watching Akira plow through his numerous conquests. I've crossed my fingers that his Romantic trait (which I gave him to help him with that aspiration) won't cause trouble in the future.

As for the nooboo, I'm hoping that Jun's balanced features will shine through. But since I've had her eat carrots and listen to alternative music, I'm more than a little tempted to take Akira into "Change Sim" for a nose job.

5.51  Massimo Zanna (1/3): Massimo's Bait and Switch

Previously in Week 4:
   • Morgan Fyres gives birth to twin girls, Vitoria and Laura;
   • Due to Morgan's prolonged discomfort and tension, Massimo asks her to be just friends;
   • Massimo maxes his Pro Athlete career, leaving only his Master Vampire aspiration as his last Vampire Bloodline requirement;
   • The Gen3 Zanna heir, Vitoria, earns the Happy Toddler trait, ages up to a child, then completes the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
   • On Saturday, Vitoria celebrates her teen birthday and becomes a Creative Music Lover with the Curator aspiration;
   • Jung Storey, Vitoria's future spouse, has been combing the simverse for the ideal wife for his future son with Vitoria.

Week 5/Sunday

Massimo: As soon as The Big Switch occurs, I complete my Master Vampire aspiration.
Thankfully, the "Survive 20 additional days as a vampire" counts even the days when my household is inactive!

Since all the teen heirs have been completing their move-out requirements in a week or so, the Good Vampire aspiration is not a viable option.
But, anyway, I'm now done with all my Vampire Bloodline requirements.

Paola: Vitoria, I need you to pose for me so I can start painting you in both of your forms.
Vitoria: Well, okay, but I've started Week 5 with almost a 3-day head start.

Paola: I know the Zannas are aiming at a speed victory, but I'd still like to have gorgeous portraits!
Vitoria: Thanks, Paola! Don't stress too much over portrait value.
Then again, a combined portrait value over $10k would be fantastic, just for insurance.

Vitoria: I ask the Wishing Well for a promotion with my new Barista career.
And I get a boost to Level 2 Bean Blender.
Not bad at all, considering the work shift is weekdays from 6-8 a.m.!

Vitoria: I wish my mother Morgan would stop dropping her action queues to chat with my future husband.
She's been loitering around Jung Storey as if…but no, she wouldn't dare do that, would she?

Uncle Lio's been indiscriminately feeding lately, so Watchette's given him the Guilty Drinker trait.
Sorry, Uncle Lio, but when I move out, I'm not taking you with me! You're too uncivilized!

Massimo: Hold your horses, folks! This is not what it looks like.
I mean, yes, I am about to give the very married Bella Goth a passionate kiss.

Massimo: My mother, the founder, wants Bella Goth to marry the Gen4 heir (Vitoria's future son).
Before that can happen, though, "someone" needs to convince Bella to leave her husband.

Ideally, that responsibility would fall on my father Caleb, but he's no longer a playable sim.
So just when I've made a romantic commitment to Moss, I'm called on to lay this bait and switch for my future grandson!

Bella Goth's been known to produce lovely children in alternative simverses, which is why Mama is stubbornly insisting on Bella.

Massimo: Why me, you wonder?
Heck if I'm going to ask Jung to romance Bella when he's going to marry Vitoria!
Jung needs to stay focused on keeping my baby Vitoria happy.
You want to know about the tent? Erm, the tent helps to raise our romance bars faster...

Vitoria: What you think, Jung? Am I a little chubby? Paola gave me an Insta-Lean Potion earlier.
Should I drink it, Jung?

Vitoria: Oh, well, I guess the Insta-Lean Potion didn't work. Don't I look just as chubby, Jung?
Jung: You know what I think? I think you need to hurry and have your young adult birthday, sweetheart!

Vitoria: Whoooaaa! Talk about feast or famine! I didn't want to become THIS skinny!
Jung: Don't you worry about it, Vitoria! It's much easier to add muscle than to lose fat! You'll be fine!

Massimo: I'm almost done turning Bella.
Come to think of it, I haven't sipped on a human since I turned Morgan weeks ago!
Run along now, Bella! I'll check up on you in several days.

Vitoria: I've invited Grandma Serena over. Oddly, I have to introduce myself.
I ask her for vampiric training before going back to practicing mixology.

Massimo: Since I maxed my job last Saturday, I quit my job and play with Laura.

Laura: Remember me? I'm Laura, Vitoria's twin sister. Nobody pays me much attention.
Nobody, that is, except Papa! He's absolutely the best Papa ever!

He's also super fit and always drinks Energy Juice before playing with me.
Papa can play with me several times in a row, without getting sore or tired! He's so much fun!

And in case anyone cares, my birthday is on Tuesday…

Vitoria: I’m so glad we're getting this chance to get to know each other, finally.
Serena: Well, it's not only quite delightful, but also one of your move-out requirements. Nice try, though.

Vitoria: Do you have any advice for me, Grandma Serena?
Serena: Yes, dear. Don't wait until your child is a teen to invite me over.
Start inviting me over as soon as your child ages up to a toddler.

On another note, your resemblance to me pleases me immensely!
*whispers: I mean, really, look at the difference between your father and his brother Lio!

Vitoria: I'm off to such a strong start this week! Both my portraits are already done!
I'm a Level 2 Barista and have a B grade at high school.

And it's only Sunday night so far, but I've already completed The Curator aspiration!
Time to get serious about skilling!

Monday

Laura: Papa, I'm so worried about my future!
Massimo: What do you have to be scared about? You're daddy's little girl! I'm always here for you!

Laura: But look at Grandpa's sister Lilith and your brother Lio!
They both want attention so badly but, in the end, everyone dislikes them. Will I be like that, too?
Will all the rival heirs want to become my enemies?
Massimo: You are just as gorgeous as your twin sister, little Laura.
Be friendly but be yourself. Don't force yourself on sims when you're thirsty. You will be fine, love.

Massimo: Tomorrow, my little Laura will become a child! Time flies so quickly!
It's only been nine days since I became a young adult and moved out on my own.

And now, Vitoria is already close to halfway done with her move-out requirements!
But you, darling Laura, you will still be my little girl for a while longer.
How can I learn to become a good father when my girls are growing up so fast?!

Vitoria: Once it's dark out, we visit Korma Chameleon for a light dinner.
I'm here only for the Snagglefluster but I bring the whole household along.

Well, Mama has to stay home with Laura but I even invite Uncle Lio.
He doesn't want to become persona non grata everywhere and is trying to turn over a new leaf.
*whispers: I'm still not taking him with me when I move…

Paola: It's so nice to see everyone in their party outfits for a change!
And it's really nice to get out of the painting studio now and then. Thanks for the invite, Vitoria!

Massimo: The service here at Korma Chameleon has really gone downhill.
There's an empty table for four next to Vitoria, and yet I'm forced to sit here in the corner alone!

Vitoria: I'm done drinking my Snagglefluster but we can't leave Korma.
Lio: I know! Can you believe that there's a vampire break-in going on? It's not one of us, is it?

Tuesday

Laura: I age up while my sister Vitoria is at work.
I have just enough time for a makeover after she gets home and before she leaves for school.

My parents are always in their sportswear these days because they're often meditating.
I'm not sure why, but Mama hardly ever looks happy.

Vitoria: Who exactly was the vampire who broke into Korma Chameleon last night?
It couldn't have been any of us, since we were all seated and dining. None of us were doing the funny walk, either!

I almost missed work this morning! We had to switch control to Mama and have her summon us home!
Anyway, I do max my Barista job this morning but don't have time to finish my homework before leaving for school. Grrrrr!!!

Wednesday

Laura: I don't understand why I'm so chubby! As a toddler, I maxed Movement.
And now, I'm a Rambunctious Scamp with Level 5 Motor skill, but I never slim down.

Massimo: Don't you fret, sweet Laura. You're adorable just the way you are.
If you want to be a twig like Vitoria later, I'm sure your Auntie Paola would be happy to give you an Insta-Lean potion.

Thursday

Vitoria: Though I started out with a two-day lead, I won't be able to move out tonight!
Where did the time go? Did I spend too much time on my museum collection?
I still need to max Mixology then make my four good friends and two enemies!

Even if I manage to move out Friday night, all our Gen4 nooboos will be born on Day 1 of Week 6. Pffftt!

Vitoria: I quickly visit Grandma Serena to place my paintings in the Zanna Museum.
Of course, my most valuable portrait in normal form is the one where my face is concealed!

Anyway, the Zanna line has the highest museum value as of Week 5! Cool, right?

Vitoria: I'm taking another day off from school. I've made myself a Prose & Pop.
Now I'll start practicing drink mixing and bar flair until I've maxed Mixology.

No, no! I should start making good friends and enemies as soon as school's out.
I can always level Mixology in the middle of the night, when others are sleeping.

Jung: I was shocked to hear that my master Serena wanted Bella Goth as the Gen4 spouse.
Then, what relief I felt when Massimo stepped forward to "procure" Bella.

Can you imagine the awkwardness if I had to live with Bella as my daughter-in-law after having seduced her away from Mortimer?
That's a big sacrifice Massimo had to make for the family! Let's hope Moss never hears about it!

Massimo: I turned Bella three days ago on Sunday, but forgot to check up on her yesterday.
When I invite her over this morning, she transforms right on our front porch!

Anyway, I've advised Vitoria to choose Bella and another male vampire as two of her good friends.
Vitoria plans to move in Jung and her twin Laura, but two more adult vampires could offer considerable support.

Well, I've persuaded Bella to break up with Mortimer and to become my vampiric offspring.
The stage has been set for Vitoria's generation and beyond.
Once Vitoria moves out, will there be time for me to seek my own happiness?

Current Week 5 Status: Zanna Line

Gen2 Heir: Massimo Zanna
*Completed requirements: All done!
  Two tier-5 vampire powers: Mist Form and Immortal Pleasures
  Garden (6 plants): done
  Career: Athlete/Pro Athlete (Level 10)
  Master Vampire aspiration: done

Gen3 Heir: Vittoria Zanna
*Completed move-out requirements:
  Toddler Skills: Happy Toddler (L5 Communication & Imagination)
  Childhood aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
  Aspiration: The Curator (done)
  Portraits (2): $15,197 (normal: $8378, dark: $6819)
  Teen career: Barista (Level 3)
  "A" in high school: B
  Collection (7): Paintings/$13,025 ($3204, 2601, 2026, 1779, 1209, 1202, 1004)
*Incomplete move-out requirements
  Skills: Painting (Level 10) and Mixology (Level 5)
  Good Friends: (Serena Zanna; 3 more)
  Enemies: (Dinero and Soma)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 5.51 Massimo's Bait and Switch (06/21)
« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2017, 10:40:18 AM »
Laura's adorable!  I'm definitely a fan and she doesn't need to insta-lean herself because she's already wonderful just as she is.
Serena appears again!!  I'm so still Team Serena!
Oh my goodness!  Seducing Bella away from Mort to set things up for gen 4 was rather hilarious!  Nice of Massimo to "take one for the team."  As if he wasn't enjoying the "work" he was doing  ;=)
Poor, poor stick figure Vitoria!  She'd better not go outside or a stiff breeze will knock her over!