Author Topic: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Whistle While You Twerk [Completed 03/05/2018]  (Read 179213 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 9.94. Momo Makes Her Move(s)
« Reply #375 on: November 06, 2017, 09:09:34 PM »
9.94. Satoshi Soma (3/3): Momo Makes Her Move(s)

Week 9/Friday

Momo: It's a perfect morning for painting!
Elsa and Nikolaj are off to school and Clara Bjergsen has left for work.

The remaining adults are gainfully occupied yet available to rally the troops.

Yukio: I realize you're desperate to come in first, Momo, but I might have to report you!
Momo: Why for luring you in here to mentor me then locking the door?

Yukio: Well, that, too. But you've filled up all the empty easels so I have nothing to do but mentor you.
Momo: Precisely. But, hey, Great-Great-Grandpa Yukio, my win is the Soma victory!

Sofia: How sweet of Ali to phone me for a brunch date! <3
Sadly, I can't leave the house until Momo is done with her museum collection.

If only Watchette would arrange a nice space elsewhere where Momo could paint.
Well, I could invite him here, I guess.

Sofia: Should I wait until the kids come home from school?
That way, I could give Ali a makeover right away.

But then, it might be harder to find some privacy with Elsa and Nikolaj around.

Sofia: Hey, would you mind if I give you a makeover when the kids come home?
Ali: What? You don't like the way I dress?

Sofia: It's not that, sweetness. Your dashing good looks deserve something more.
Ali: Well, since you put it that way.

Sofia: Your kissing, on the other hand, leaves nothing to be desired!
Ali: Nothing, really? I can think of two or three things…

Erina: What is this odd premonition that's disrupted my deep meditation?

Ali: Nice room.
Sofia: It's not mine. Don't you know that a dynasty helper never gets the master bedroom?

Ali: So….woohoo until 3 o'clock?
Sofia: Oh dear, Ali! So handsome and a mind-reader as well?

Bjorn: Oh, look! Our watcher provides our living space with some privacy and does some landscaping, too!
I'm glad we'll have one-and-a-half days to enjoy the renovation! *drips sarcasm

Ali: What do you think, Sofia? And thanks for letting me keep the beard!

Sofia: You look even more handsome than before, Ali! Hawtness incarnate!
Ali: *blushes

Sofia: Too bad I couldn't change your gender, too, or you would totally be having my baby!
Ali: I would? I mean, I would love to…I think.

Sofia: Really, Ali? That's the swimwear you came with? A leopard-print speedo?
Ali: I didn't choose it myself, okay? And why do you want to see it? You don't even have a pool!!!

Sofia: Our watcher recently read a tip by @reggikko and wondered if you'd make a good test subject.

Sofia: He is a bit thick in the waist, isn't he?
Let's see what reggikko's Taste of Diet ice cream magic can do for us.

Ali: Well, ladies, what do you think?
Sofia: I think you look exactly the same! I guess you're just out of shape.
Ali: Hmmpph!

Bwahahahaha!
P.S. I have so much respect for reggikko and her brilliant Sims 4 gameplay! My bad for not picking a better sim for testing!

Satoshi: Never fear, Ali! Satoshi the Celebrity Bodybuilder is here!
Ali: I have the Ambitious trait. I can do this!

*gives cue to play the Rambo theme music

Momo: Why am I hearing the sound of trumpets coming from the backyard?

Yukio: Do you mind trying to stay focused, young lady? You just hit Level 9 Painting.
Or would you rather continue painting without being mentored, hmmm?

Saturday

Momo: It's so unfair, Grandpa Yukio! I'm the Soma heir but Sofia gets all the screen time!
Yukio: Hurry up and finish your museum collection already, Momo.
After your museum collection's done, you can flit around, fall in love, and move out!
Nobody wants to see shot after shot of you painting!

Momo: So, I generously tell Grandpa to go ahead and go home.
When I finally reach Level 10 Painting, it's already past 4 am. *sighs

Clara: Around 5, we get Elsa's birthday notification and call her home from the playground.

Elsa: Look how hard I worked to earn three extra traits!
Still, Watchette helps Nikolaj work on Rambunctious Scamp but never even lets me use the computer!

Bjorn: Don't talk that way, Elsa. Don't you feel bad for your nephew Nikolaj who has no father?
Elsa: Don't make me laugh! Sofia's baby daddy was here DAY AND NIGHT throughout Nikolaj's toddlerhood.
He gets way more attention than I ever do!

Bjorn: What's with all the complainers in this household!?

Bjorn: My word, Ali! You've really taking your self-improvement and fitness to heart!
And all because of your profound love for my daughter! I'm touched!

Ali: Yes, sir. It's partly that and partly my Ambitious trait.
But mostly, it's because Momo added Work Out as a club activity.
Sofia: *gives stamp of approval

Clara: Can you believe "someone" removed me from the club to add Ali?

Elsa: Yep, it's me! Elsa Bjergsen the teenager at your service! And way cuter than my sister Sofia, too!

Momo: I take a break from painting which I've been doing almost non-stop since yesterday morning.
I harvest the garden so I'll have some assets with me when I move out.

Yes, my week ends soon, but I'd like to spend the final week of this challenge in a nice home. I mean, of course, the Zanna's week.
Oh and I should make a cake to take with me, just in case!

Momo: Makoto Yamaguchi pays a visit. I learn that I met him and Ruki in the League of Adventurers club.

Since Makoto and I are good friends, I ask him if he'd like to age up and he says yes.
I need to return to painting so I ask Papa to give Makoto his makeover.

Oh my gosh, Makoto and his lopsided smirk! Too cute! Wait, how closely related are we?
He's the biological son of Ulrike Faust who adopted my grandma Jun, so we're not blood relatives. Phew!

Satoshi: You've got to be kidding me, Momo, after all we've been through! A vampire!? Sheesh!
Momo: Nikolaj is also a weaker contender for my heart, but Makoto has better "stats."

Momo: Hey, Makoto! I looked out the window and saw you're still here!
Makoto: Yeah, I was hoping you'd come out and chat with me. What are you doing?

Momo: Trying to finish my museum collection. I can only chat for, like, 5 minutes.

Momo: Well, okay, maybe I can hang out with you a little longer.
Makoto: Now that I got my first kiss, I'll let you get back to your painting.

Momo: Oh darn, he left before I could ask him to be my boyfriend!
And after I move out, we'll be in different age groups!

Momo: My last five hours of painting don't produce anything of higher value than I already have.
My total museum contribution comes to $37,559.
Compared to the Dinero museum total of $114,457, we Somas tally up to $114,895.

Momo: I choose to age up in our backyard so you can see the new pool!
Thanks, Watchette, for building the pool four hours before I move out!

Momo: I move out to the Fern Park lot next door and then ask Sofia, Nikolaj, and Ali over.
After I age up Nikolaj to a teen, all three of them agree to move in.

It's a good thing I wasn't able to ask Makoto to be my boyfriend earlier cuz Nikolaj is pretty cute, too!

We're living in the same house (downloaded from the Gallery) that my parents live in.
Watchette's already replaced the lanai with windowed walls for Nikolaj's protection.

And by the way, Sofia is now eating for two!

Final Week 9 Status: The Soma Line

Gen4 Heir: Satoshi Soma
*Completed bloodline requirements: ALL

Gen5 Heir: Momo Soma
Toddler skills: L5 Communication and Thinking; L3 Potty
Child aspiration: Artistic Prodigy (done)
*Completed move-out requirements: ALL
  Enemies: Mint Dinero and Laura Zanna
  Museum Portrait: $9,540
  A in High School: A
  Teen Job: Retail (Level 3)
  Teen aspiration: Chief of Mischief (done)
  Skills: Mischief and Piano (both Level 10)
  Good Friends: Yukio Soma; Ruki Zanna, Makoto Yamaguchi, Meredith Mixon
  Collection: $28,019 (paintings x7)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 9.94. Momo Makes Her Move(s) (11/06 update)
« Reply #376 on: November 06, 2017, 09:57:01 PM »
Momo and her whining should be annoying, but it just ends up being amusing  :=)  And Sofia deserves all that screen time.  She's lovely (despite the shade Elsa was throwing).
Erina noticing a disturbance in the Force when Ali and Sofia headed for the master bedroom/bed was hilarious!
Wow, Momo would have quite the choice on her hands between her handsome suitors.  Of course, does she really need to choose?  I mean, she's the mistress of mayhem and not required to bring in an heir. 
Sorry to see this winding down, but really enjoying the ride  :=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #377 on: November 07, 2017, 12:00:37 AM »
Now, now, Taste of Diet can't work miracles! Seriously, it can't change the Sim's core body shape, only make them slimmer if they have some fat to lose. I also noticed last night that I had to travel with one Sim before I saw the effect.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #378 on: November 07, 2017, 11:48:24 AM »
@PeregrineTook
Momo is the only female of the three Gen5 heirs. I find her terribly cute. She resents having to shoulder the burden of making up for the various mistakes of her predecessors.
I've gotten so used to playing heirs with either the Top-Notch or Happy Toddler trait, though, I must confess that I'm actually the one who's whining how long it took Momo to reach Level 10 Mischief and, even, Level 2 Charisma.
In my Mori Legacy, Elsa aged up into an unattractive YA so I was quite surprised what an adorable teen she makes. Sofia is pregnant so cross your fingers she has a redheaded clone, lol.
And yes, Momo must choose! I might have made the decision for her already...

@reggikko
Haha, I was so eager to see how Taste of Diet works, but I couldn't decide for the life of me whether Ali was pudgy or just unfit.
Good to know that traveling is sometimes required as well!
Ali did benefit from two days of working out, though, so he thanks you! :D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #379 on: November 07, 2017, 12:19:39 PM »
Wow, Niko reminds me more of a certain nanny with that hairstyle...

Momo and Elsa are stunning!

rwaor... Ali, you are one smexy piece of manSim-meat

ETA: Can you believe I've never noticed the nomination thread on the Official Forums? Then again, I'm hardly ever over there. And, @oshizu I thought you might want to know that Brennachan did nominate me  :) Makes me feel even doubly loved since Brennachan is such a Simlebrity/Simstar in the community!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #380 on: November 07, 2017, 05:06:47 PM »
@Magpie2012
Lol, Niko really does a lot like Nanny Daichi in that shot. And you're right, it's the Fabio hair. Here he is at three different ages:
Wow, Niko reminds me more of a certain nanny with that hairstyle...

Momo and Elsa are stunning!

rwaor... Ali, you are one smexy piece of manSim-meat

ETA: Can you believe I've never noticed the nomination thread on the Official Forums? Then again, I'm hardly ever over there. And, @oshizu I thought you might want to know that Brennachan did nominate me  :) Makes me feel even doubly loved since Brennachan is such a Simlebrity/Simstar in the community!

@Magpie2012

Lol, Niko really does a lot like Nanny Daichi in that shot. And you're right, it's the hair.
Nikolaj (named after GoT's Jaime) is a real looker, I think. Here he is at three different ages:

Aha, Ali has a fan! I went back and forth over whether to post a shot of Ali after 1.5 days of weight lifting, treadmill jogging, and yoga.
But where there is a demand, I shall supply, lol. His waist didn't get any slimmer but he did develop the beginnings of a six-pack!

In Elsa's case, the lighter hair color and make up did wonders. Momo is a mischief-maker and was super fun to play.
I feel bad that Momo spent all of her two weeks stressing over her dynasty requirements, though, except for her 30 minutes with Makoto.

That's great to hear about Brennachan nominating your Murkland simself. I'm sure she noticed you/her in the Gallery and believed you deserved it. Maxis agreed!  ;D

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 9.95. Almost in the Bag?
« Reply #381 on: November 07, 2017, 10:03:31 PM »
9.95. Ayato Zanna (1/4): Almost in the Bag?

Previously in Week 8:
   • Ruki (Gen5 heir) and Poppy start the week as Day 1 nooboos;
   • By the time Ruki is a toddler, all five adults in the household reach Level 5+ Parenting and can "Give second wind";
   • Ayato asks Bella to be just friends. Bella realizes that Mortimer might be her true love;
   • Ayato proposes to Kendall Roberts, who soon after gives birth to twins;
   • Bella discovers that she enjoys volunteer activities and takes Makoto Yamaguchi volunteering three times in a row;
   • Ruki celebrates his teen birthday Saturday morning of Week 8 and begins his Nerd Brain aspiration.

Week 9/Sunday

Ayato: You don't know how glad I am to find that my Deathflowers have finally bloomed!
They complete my garden requirement for six plants.  Tada!

Vitoria: Nice work, son! So your only remaining bloodline requirement is your career?
Ayato: That's right, Mama. But as you can see, I should earn my final promotion tomorrow.

Vitoria: Well, here, let me give you my vote, Ayato!
Ayato: Thank you! Let's hope it's the last one I'll ever need.

Ruki: After my vampiric training, I continue being mentored in Logic by Uncle Alfonso.
Due to his mentor trait, Alfonso will be mentoring me in Logic and Handiness.
But Uncle Makoto gives me vampiric training since he's been a Grand Master longer than everyone else in our house.

And I hope you noticed my la-di-dah little pinky action! Aren't I just oozing sophistication?

Ruki: Auntie Laura's been awesome and has already produced two fine portraits of me.
That's my normal form on your left and my dark form on your right.
Worth $13,093 combined, these are the portraits I'll be placing in the Zanna Museum.

Laura: Do you want to know why I've already stopped painting Ruki's portraits?
Let's do the math together folks, where:
$114,457 = Dineros' final museum worth (3rd place)
$114,895 = Somas' final museum worth
$101,120 = Zannas' last-week museum worth

$114,895 - $101,120 = $13,775 - $13,093 = $682

That is, Ruki only needs a museum collection worth $682 to move the Zannas to first place.
Frogs anyone?

Laura: Fortunately, our little Poppy is Independent and enjoys learning on her own.
Her birthday falls on Tuesday, so I'm grateful for this freedom to spend time with her!

Masato: Now that my son Makoto is a teenager, he's fully transformed into a vampire.

Makoto looks a lot like Ulrike, don't you think?
When Momo Soma aged him up, Makoto gained the Materialistic trait which is not bad.

Makoto: I have no idea why Auntie Bella is always whining about gardening!
It's not even 3 pm and I'm already Level 6. Plus, even as a teen, I can make serious coin just harvesting.

About last night, what was I thinking? Leaving Momo before she asked me to be her boyfriend?
I don't even remember now why I was in such a rush to leave!
Rumor has it that she's moved in some blonde boy toy! I need to go stake my claim!

Makoto: Since I'm in charge of Ruki's vampiric training, Ayato has been training my son Makoto.
It's been a great system so far!

Bella: You came to visit me, Massimo? Honestly?
Massimo: Bella, please. We may be just friends now, but I'm still your Master and you're still my Offspring.
As long as you remain a vampire, that aspect of our relationship will never change!

Bella (internally): I'm rather relieved he's "taken" or I'd waver in my decision to get back with Mortimer…

Ayato: I'm not too sure what's going on in our simverse anymore. Look who's at the door!

Erina: Hello, Ayato. I thought I'd drop by for a visit.
Ayato: Why are you even here? You don't know anyone in this house except me.

Erina: I guess I just wanted to see you.
Ayato: Until Alex Goth cured you, I'd been your Master but now we're just acquaintances.
Stop flirting with me and go home!

Alfonso: Later, she follows me into the bathroom and smiles, all creepy like, so I ask her to leave.

Ruki: The Gen5 Zanna heir here, reporting for my first day of work at…where do I work?
Well, yeah, I know I'm working in Fast Food but where?

Ruki: Hey, everybody, I'm done with work. ! Let's go to the park! I can go on my five space missions for Nerd Brain there!

Laura: It's so nice to leave my painting studio, but I'm doing a poor job of keeping Poppy happy.
She is constantly angry because of hunger, low energy, books, blocks, you name it.
I'd say Poppy is the unhappiest toddler in this whole challenge!

Alfonso: Maybe you should just leave her alone, Laura. Her stats don’t' matter anymore, anyway.
Laura: What a sad thing to say about our only child, Alfonso.

Monday

Bella: The boys have left for their first day of high school and Ayato is at work.
Since Poppy is asleep, I get on Ayato's computer downstairs.

My Writing skill isn't high enough to send Mortimer Love E-mails but I can receive the ones he sends me.
And, of course, we chat like nobody's business. Is he even at work now?

Alfonso: We've found a way to prevent our resident glutton from eating and vomiting.

Masato: Learning to mix drinks is such a bro thing to do!

Masato: Hey, Jung! I noticed you stomping by and ran out here as fast as I could. What's wrong?
Jung: Well, you know that Vitoria and I had a nooboo after Ayato moved out, right?
Our daughter has been a bassinet burrito now for weeks--it's driving me crazy!

Masato: Dude, relax. I'm sure our watcher will stop by and age her up next Sunday.
I hate to say this, Jung, but you look terrible! You've been lifting weights recently, amirite?
Jung: Yeah, so?

Masato: Look at yourself, bro. Where's my svelte debonair vampire bro?
Now you look like The Hulk and your neck is as thick as one of your thighs, and that's thick!
You should NOT be wearing those skin-tight jeans anymore!

Jung: Anything else, mom?
Masato: Yeah, stop going to the gym!

No more leaving a weight lifting machine in households I no longer play!

Ruki: We're back from our first day of high school.
I bring home a "B," thanks to The Well.

Makoto: I bring home a "A," thanks to my "A" in grade school, I guess.
However, I'm having a mood swing--an Angry +50 Enraged mood for 8 hours. I'm not okay!

Ruki: While Makoto drinks a moodlet solver, I head for the fridge.
My part-time job requires my currently non-existent Cooking skill to reach Level 2.

Ayato: I have climbed the lofty heights to the pinnacle of the Politican career and become The National Leader.
I'm done with all my bloodline requirements! Perhaps I'll quit my job and lead the life of a gentleman of leisure.

But I'm rather attached to this suit and tie, so maybe I'll keep my job, only working whenever Ruki needs to stay home.

Laura: Our little Poppy ages up to a child tonight a few hours past midnight.
I wonder if she'll continue to resemble Alfonso?
One thing's for sure. She'll always be a daddy's girl!

Ruki: Breaking news, gentle readers!
Auntie Laura has since painted a dark-form portrait of me worth $6,077.
What this means is that, even without my collection, our museum total already exceeds that of the Somas.

But now is not the time for us to rest complacent on our laurels.
We must remain ever vigilant so we don't disqualify ourselves in this final week.

Also, I do not intend for the Zannas to claim victory so easily on the basis of portraits. Not on your life!
We will emerge victorious with a tremendous margin. Or, at least, that's what I'm hoping!

Current Week 9 Status: Zanna Line

Gen4 Heir: Ayato Zanna
   Aspiration: Family Vampire (done)
   Two tier-5 vampire powers: Tamed Thirst and Immortal Pleasures
   Garden (6/6 plants): done
   Career: Politician/Politician (Level 10)

Gen5 Heir: Ruki Zanna
  Traits: Inquisitive; Cheerful, Music Lover
*Completed move-out requirements:
  Toddler Skills: Happy Toddler (L5 Imagination and Thinking)
  Childhood aspiration: Artistic Prodigy (done)
  Good Friends: Serena Zanna; Nobuya Yamaguchi, Ritvik, Srivastava, Shaurya Nair
  Portraits (2/2): $13,977 (normal: $7,900; dark: $6,077)
  *Incomplete move-out requirements:
  Teen career: Fast Food (Level 2)
  "A" in high school: "B"
  Aspiration: Nerd Brain (Tier III of IV)
  Skills: Logic (Level 7) and Cooking (Level 3)
  Collection (7):
  Enemies: (Dinero and Soma)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 9.95. Almost in the Bag? (11/07 update)
« Reply #382 on: November 07, 2017, 10:24:30 PM »
Woot!  Go team Serena!
The la-di-dah pinky part just cracked me up (largely because my daughter teases me about doing that same thing).
Jung is the Incredible Bulk now!  Good heavens!  All manner of ill-proportioned rained down on him!
Another lovely update...especially since everything is going well for the Zannas :=)

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #383 on: November 08, 2017, 01:55:12 PM »
Makoto might possibly be the most attractive sim yet. He has Ulrike's eyes and mouth, but, Masato's nose and strong jawline. *sigh Not to mention that he shares his Father's complexion and not the overly pink of his Mother.

Sorry, Ru, you're still hawt and all, but, my interest in you is now solely heir based...

I'd like to see some Makomo-boos!!! :-) I'm all about the ship, 'bout the ship...

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #384 on: November 08, 2017, 03:23:36 PM »
@PeregrineTook
Now I'm trying to imagine you terrifying your tabletop RPG opponents by flaunting your little pinky, lol.
When I first noticed Jung walking by angrily, I didn't even recognize him at first.
As for the current Zanna household, they just need to heed the challenge rules and they're golden.

@Magpie2012
I share your sentiments about Ruki. My favorite sim currently is Ayato Zanna and I'd been sure that his son Ruki would replace him as my favorite.
Sometimes progeny don't get the best of their parents' features... Makoto totally scored in that respect.

Lol, Makomo-boos! Love that term...once this week ends for the Zannas, I'm thinking of doing post-challenge vignettes for a few of the sims. Definitely Makomo!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 9.96. Uncontrollable
« Reply #385 on: November 08, 2017, 11:34:15 PM »
9.96. Ayato Zanna (2/4): Uncontrollable

Tuesday

Laura: Not long after midnight, Poppy is ready to age up.
Alfonso: Great job helping Poppy max her traits, Laura!

Alfonso: Oh no! This is simply terrible!
Laura: What do you mean, darling? Poppy is a gorgeous little girl!

Alfonso: I know! I'll need to escort her to and from school every day to protect her from unscrupulous boys!
Laura: *rolls eyes

Ayato: Well, now that Poppy's aged up, it's time for an outing!

Ruki: Why am I not surprised that we end up at Kendall Roberts' home?

Ayato: Look, little Cade came out just to say hello to you, Ruki!
Ruki: Sure, he did!

Ayato: Enough with the attitude, Ruki! Thing is, you need to do five upgrades for Nerd Brain.
However, Masato and Alfonso have already insta-upgraded all the appliances at our place.

Ruki: I see! So I can complete my five-upgrade goal here instead of running all over town.
Ayato: Exactly!

Alonzo Brothers: You vampires are so odd, but thanks for adding Self-cleaning and Auto-Soap Dispenser to that sink!

Ayato: In addition, Poppy can play on the nearby space gym.

Poppy: I can finish my first milestone right here, right now!

Poppy: But why is it so dark out? And where are the other kids?
Alfonso: It's late because we were all waiting for you to age up, Poppy.

Laura: And Papa and I are here to play with you, darling.

Ayato: You know, of course, that we're actually here so I can befriend and age up my son, Julien.

Julien: So this is my father! What a relief to know that I won't look like Grandpa Alonzo!
My father smells so nice and he has a certain je ne sais quoi.

What? You think I shouldn't know any French?
Mother listened to language tapes while I was incubating!

Makoto: While Papa continues practicing bar flair on his beloved portable bar, I chill with Cade.
Since we're not family, I'm quite surprised I have to option to teach Cade to talk.

Well, Uncle Ayato was saying that this household was a bit bugged.
Spending time with Cade makes me think that having a kid or two of my own wouldn't be bad…

Alonzo Brothers (left): So, I've been asking around and these Zannas are insanely rich.
Aaliyah Brothers (right): Yeah, I heard the same thing while tending bar at Pan Europa the other night.

Alonzo: Maybe Ayato will buy that huge 64x64 lot in Countryside Windenberg for Kendall and their kids.
Aaliyah: When he builds us an in-law cottage and asks us to move in, let's initially pretend we don't want to be a burden.
Alonzo: Why would you want to move in with them, Aaliyah? You hate kids, remember?

Ayato: Julien and I are good friends at last, so I age him up.  He's the cutest of Kendall's children!
On your left are the green-eyed twins who don't resemble each other at all.
For comparison, there are shots of me (upper) and my son Ruki (below).

Ayato: Cade and Faith always look a little cross, but Julien is a real charmer!

It's a shame we won't be around to watch these three children grow up.

Ruki: Makoto and I get back from school at 3 pm, the same time Papa and Auntie Laura finish work.
I should have received an "A" today but come home feeling Enraged (+50 Angry) instead.

When I pop the whim to drink uncontrollably from Auntie Laura, Papa quickly sends me inside.

Ayato: But Ruki flies back out in bat form and starts mesmerizing Auntie Laura.
I have no options to stop him except to pick up the phone to travel to Grandpa Massimo's home.

While he drinks a moodlet solver there, I check his moodlets and discover I was too late.

Ruki: Arrrgggh, I feel horrid. Now I'm not only Enraged but also have the Guilty Drinker (+50 Tense) moodlet!
Ayato: You have no idea how deeply you've disappointed me today, Ruki.

Ruki: But, but, but I was Enraged and I couldn't control myself.
Ayato: Do you remember Makoto also came home Enraged yesterday? He didn't spin out of control like you!

If you don't watch yourself, Ruki, the Zannas will disown you at the end of this challenge.
Thanks to Auntie Laura's Deluxe Easels and her portraits of you, you don't need to lift a finger for your museum collection.
Now go home and get ready for work. You're poised for a career promotion tonight, but you'll probably mess that up, too.

Laura: I have to tell you what that scoundrel Ruki just did to me, Alfonso! *whispers
Alfonso: After all we've been done for him? What an ungrateful jerk! What do you want to do?

Laura: I have no beef with the rest of the family, so I'd like us to stay here until the end of this week.
But I believe it's time we leave east Newcrest. There's no reason for us to be living in Vampire Central.

Laura: Ruki will live forever, darling, but you and I will not.
No way I would ever leave our precious Poppy alone in the same house as that uncouth Ruki!

Alfonso: I've lost any desire to continue mentoring him for his last three Logic levels, but I'll do it for Ayato's sake.

Ruki: Now that I've calmed down, I'm so ashamed about what happened earlier today.
I can't even apologize to Auntie Laura and Uncle Alfonso. I feel so bad…

Will no one believe me when I say that I wasn't myself?

Just one little bit of good news: I maxed my Fast Food job and will surely get an "A" tomorrow.

Wednesday

Makoto: I stay home from school today and catch up to Ruki at Tier IV of the Nerd Brain aspiration.
Congrats on earning that "A" today, Ruki!

Ruki: How the heck did you catch up with me? I started last Saturday morning.
You started a whole day later than me on Sunday morning plus you have Level 6 Gardening!
Makoto: True, but I'm a Top-Notch Toddler with the Mentally Gifted trait.

Ruki: My Logic is Level 9 and yours is Level 7, but still…

Ayato: Now that Ruki's done with Nerd Brain, I'd like to talk with the two of you.
I want you to know that, after this week, I'll be moving away from Newcrest to start a new family with Kendall.

Since Ruki will be moving out, you are both welcome to this house, if you wish.
It's my gift to you, Masato, for all your support and friendship.

Masato: That's so generous of you, Ayato. I've really been wanting to live with my lady, Ulrike, and our daughter.
I'd love to invite them both to live here with me. You'll stay with us, too, right, Makoto?

Ayato: Doesn’t Makoto have his eye on a lavender-haired young lady who stole his first kiss?
Makoto: I do and she did, but then she aged up and I'm still a teen so I don't know what to do right now.

Ayato: Invite her over and ask her to be your BFF, dude! Rumor has it Sofia Bjergsen's teenage son also lives in Momo's household.
Masato: Seriously!? Momo aged up Sofia's love child into a teen!?

Current Week 9 Status: Zanna Line

Gen4 Heir: Ayato Zanna

Gen5 Heir: Ruki Zanna
  Traits: Inquisitive; Cheerful, Music Lover
*Completed move-out requirements:
  Toddler Skills: Happy Toddler (L5 Imagination and Thinking)
  Childhood aspiration: Artistic Prodigy (done)
  Good Friends: Serena Zanna; Nobuya Yamaguchi, Ritvik, Srivastava, Shaurya Nair
  Portraits (2/2): $13,977 (normal: $7,900; dark: $6,077)
  Teen career: Fast Food (Level 3)
  "A" in high school: yes
  Aspiration: Nerd Brain (done)
*Incomplete move-out requirements:
  Skills: Logic (Level 10) and Cooking (Level 3)
  Collection (0/7):
  Enemies: (Dinero and Soma)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: 9.96. Uncontrollable (11/08 update)
« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2017, 08:08:39 AM »
Ruki just decided to become my least favorite Zanna.  Yep.  He drank from my Laura.  Not okay, Ruki!
Also, Poppy is lovely!  I quite enjoyed Alfonso's response to how lovely she is.  She must be protected from those unscrupulous boys!  So funny (and true thoughts of a daddy of a lovely young girl).
I loved how effectively you justified the visit to Kendall's house, but then totally admitted you were really only there to age up baby Julien.  Good stuff!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #387 on: November 10, 2017, 12:20:30 AM »
@PeregrineTook

I was shocked when Ruki popped that whim, especially since Makoto rode through his Enraged phase no problem just the day before.
Seriously, Ruki has turned out all kinds of disappointing as the final Zanna heir! But once an Enraged teen pops the uncontrollable drinking whim, there's no way to stop it.

Toddler Julien is the best! And Ruki even completed 4 of his 5 upgrades for Nerd Brain. Eh, Ruki's museum collection isn't a big deal anymore, anyway.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #388 on: November 10, 2017, 12:12:19 PM »
For shame, Ruki! For shame!!! After all that Laura has done for you and your family! You owe at least part of your win to her!!

Wow, I can't believe we're so close to the end of this challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with next (after the appropriate amount of time spent with Cats and Dogs of course lol)

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #389 on: November 10, 2017, 06:02:22 PM »
Hi!  I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed your stories on this forum, especially this one.  I came to the Sims 4 party rather late, so it seems like the majority of the things I read are at least a year or two old by now.  It's rare that I can actually comment on a story that is still in progress. 

Anyway, I love all three of your families and have found myself rooting for them all.  I'm so glad that you seem to be trying to give everyone a happy ending. 

I have a theory about who Sofia's baby daddy is...I think there was only one other adult male in Vitoria's household besides Jung and Masoto...but maybe for Sofia's sake I shouldn't mention it.   :-X

anything