Author Topic: The Rhodes Legacy (Updated 10/14/17)  (Read 15855 times)

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
The Rhodes Legacy (Updated 10/14/17)
« on: March 19, 2017, 08:22:23 AM »
Hi fellow simmers...
Before getting into the details of my newest legacy, I would like to apologize for the lack of regular updates on my previous legacy both here and on Tumblr. To be 100% honest, regular posts began to feel much more like a chore than the fun it used to be. Which, I can only assume was due to the fact of attempting to play and update eight legacies simultaneously (some were just shared on my Simblr Page and not here as well).

As a result, my legacies began to feel like a task. Mostly likely because I spent most of my simming time focused on how to make each legacy different and lost focus on what was really important… "having fun". So, I’ve decided to make a fresh new start across all of my platforms and focus on a new, single legacy. I’m hoping that this will not only simplify keeping my story regularly updated and allow me to focus more on having fun; along sharing my story!

Also, have no fear! If you don't want to say goodbye to my old sims just yet. Because all of my previous families are currently available for download in the gallery on the official TS4 website. That way you can continue their stories yourself. Just search for the screenname of JaseSims.

In regards to my new legacy, I've decided to not worry about the points system this time around. However, I am going to stick with the strict patriarchy gender law, a traditional bloodline, merit heir, and tolerant species law.

Additionally, since I'm keeping things super casual this time around, I didn't worry too much about the object purchase or the 50x50 lot requirement rules. I'm going to continue using the world of Newcrest though. I spent the couple of weeks building and populating a new save specifically for this legacy. I've already created my new founder and moved him into the Avarice Acres; which is a 30x40 lot. I will also still follow the no cheats rule of the legacy challenge.

I really hope that you enjoy my new legacy and hope you understand.  :)

Thanks!
Jase~

You can read it here from the beginning.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
Re: The Rhodes Legacy
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 08:27:08 AM »

Hi! My name is Cliff and I’m the founder of the Rhodes Legacy. It appears that Avarice Acres in Newcrest is my new “Home Sweet Home” or lack of to be exact. Looks like it’s time to build a house.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 08:28:43 AM »

Well, that’s a lot better!! Small, but livable.

Now…
Time to get a job! Looks like I just got hired as a Medical Intern.

Woohoo!!

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 08:29:45 AM »

Since, I don’t have to start work until Monday… I think it’s time to explore and see what Newcrest has to offer.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 08:30:51 AM »

Oh wow!! The local gym must be a popular local hangout because this place is crazy busy.

Guess, I’ll just keep to myself and work on my legs. I’m going to need to be in top notch shape working at the hospital.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 08:33:00 AM »

Not only does this gym have state-of-the-art workout equipment, it has some great views. Check out the cutie in the red short shorts over there!

“Uh… Hi! My name is Cliff and I’m new to town!”

“Hey! I’m Jaylen. Yep, I recognize you. We actually in the same neighborhood and I watched your house get built. Although I have plans with my sister tonight, we really should hangout together sometime. That is, if you want to?”

“Sure, that would be awesome!” *Smiles*

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 08:34:02 AM »

I can’t believe how cute and sweet Jaylen is. Too bad, he had plans tonight. It would’ve been nice to have a dinner guest. But this restaurant looks like it’ll have some great food.

“How many tonight, sir?”

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 08:36:05 AM »

“Hmmm… what should I order? It all sounds so yummy. Maybe tacos?”

“Yes!! This fish taco is freaking awesome!  Waiter, may I please have another order of tacos to go?”

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 08:37:12 AM »

I decided to take the scenic way home after dinner and took a late night stroll through Newcrest Park. When I saw the fountain, I decided to toss in a coin for good luck and make a wish…

“Please let my sim life in Newcrest be a great one!”

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 08:38:22 AM »

Today marked my first day as an Orderly at Willow Creek Hospital. I was super excited about helping the doctors and nurses save sim lives!

Too bad that I spent most of my day making beds and preforming document research for the doctor on duty… however, I did get to swab a patient once!

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 08:39:28 AM »

I must’ve been pretty good at taking a swab sample yesterday, because that’s all Dr. Shimizu had me do on my second day of work.  It was a bit exhausting, but very rewarding!

*Text Alert*

“Hey… Are you free? If so, meet me at Movers & Shakers gym in Willow Creek… Jaylen~”

My heart skipped a beat as I read the text. Luckily, I didn’t have to go home to change since I already had my gym bag in the trunk of my car.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 08:40:43 AM »

While at the gym, I helped Jaylen with his workout. He wanted to develop his upper body a bit more. Especially, his biceps.

Afterwards, I didn’t want our “date” to end just yet and asked if would like to go out to dinner with me. When he said yes again, my heart skipped another beat.

If this keeps up much more, I might just have myself a sim heart attack!

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 08:41:30 AM »

During dinner, I had a very  hard time focusing on anything that was said because all I could do was marvel in the beautiful shade of blue that Jaylen’s eyes were twinkling in the restaurant’s lighting.

After a great meal, Jaylen walked me home and I decided to end the night with a couple’s selfie. I figured it was too soon to try to seal the deal with a kiss... So, I just held myself back off a bit longer.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 08:42:21 AM »

The next morning, I decided to plant a small vegetable and herb garden before work. I really hope that it turns out ok!

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 08:43:14 AM »

Work has continued going well and my performance has been improving daily as well.

It was getting much easier putting worried patients at ease and quickly disinfecting rooms afterwards for the next patient.