Author Topic: Runaway pets?  (Read 6013 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Runaway pets?
« on: November 11, 2017, 05:46:33 PM »
When my sims were visiting Salty Paws Salon, they saw Catarina Lynx's cat Cleo at the docks with the "Stray" label over her head.

I thought it was just a lookalike, but when I checked the screenshot I'd taken of Cleo at her home, the stray looked exactly like...even the same kind and color of color.
So then I checked Manage Households to see if Cleo had disappeared from the Lynx household but, nope, she's still there.

Do pets temporarily stray from home? Could my sims have adopted Cleo away from Catarina? (which I wouldn't do because Josie is my favorite...).
I guess I should actually commit myself to a new game with pets instead of just dabbling...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Runaway pets?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 05:55:03 PM »
Not sure but there have been a few reports on the game cloning households. One poster (this is on twitter) had her vet sim working in her owned clinic and to her surprise her sim and her pet came in for treatment. lol The game had cloned her entire played household.

Sorry, not very helpful there but pretty funny.  ::)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 06:17:04 PM »
Lol, I don't really care about Cleo.
I'm just worried in advance that my pets will run away and get adopted by another family that does not spend all their time grinding skills, lol.

Offline JustAwesomeDanny

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 09:13:20 AM »
That shouldn't happen. My dog Dagel has run away so many times but always comes back to the right household. ???

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 09:54:52 AM »
Welcome to the forum, @JustAwesomeDanny! I agree -- I had a dog run away, but she returned to her owners. You can speed it up by advertising online.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.