Author Topic: A Townie Dynasty with Leeway 10.70: Faina Lee, Finished! (Completed 19/06/2018)  (Read 143584 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Townie Dynasty with Leeway: Fresh Heir of Bel Prince (04/03)
« Reply #285 on: April 05, 2018, 02:55:15 AM »
@Shewolf13
Lol, that was one ugly dark form! But it was only for one day. Haha, he was wearing the most ghastly eye make-up!

@reggikko
Thank you and thank you! Your finishing your Townie Dynasty really inspired me to get a move on with mine.
And when I started covering more in-game days per play session, I started enjoying this challenge more. So a big thanks to you!

@FrancescaFiori
Thank you for liking the title! I spent a considerable time thinking that one up!
And I'm completely ashamed for posting that Magritte image from my Sharebears legacy in my Townie Dynasty thread. *turns beet red
But I agree Scamp's T-shirt with the bulletproof vest image and BTS logo was pretty amazing. I was stunned when I found that cc!
I'm not sure why I'm enjoying playing Bull so much. As for Mr. Hot-and-Mysterious, all will be revealed when the time is right, hehehehehehehe.

@LenaLJ
I'm no doubt overcompensating for Bull's traits by going the extra mile for him.
Also Bull also throws a lot of whims to interact with Scamp, which is really endearing. Iconica never did that but she had a lot of drama going on.
Haha, this is my first time to simultaneously play two multi-generational challenges. I prefer playing one at a time, but I couldn't resist starting a Sharebear legacy. :D
Do you play your longer challenges in sequence? You have three now! I'm looking forward to reading about Shireen!

@rika1431
He's madly fun to play! And I forget all the time that he's evil because he's such a sweetheart. <3
That vampire trick was originally conceived by MarianT and then repurposed by reggikko. Credit where credit's due!
Thanks for reading!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
A Townie Dynasty with Leeway: Whose Yo Daddy? (04/05)
« Reply #286 on: April 05, 2018, 03:17:44 AM »

6.43: Whose Yo Daddy?

Week 30/Wednesday

Surprised? Believe me, I'm finding this all really hard to digest myself!
You wanna know what happened? Good, because I've been dying to share!

Last night, I cure Charity Bjergsen of her vampirism then we stargaze to become better friends.
When I get my birthday notice just after midnight, I bring Charity home with me.
You're familiar with that part because I told you as much last time, right?

Everything's been going as planned. Once I've aged up, my future will fall into place.
First, I'll turn my neighbor Mario and that new guy for future Lee heirs.
Next, I'll romance Charity till she agrees to marry me and is eating for two.

Still, in my heart, something doesn't feel right. It's like something is missing…

Bull: What should I do, Scamp? Do I follow the path that Grandpa Jet laid out for me?
Even though it feels wrong for me? My heart sends me a different message.

Scamp: Jungle Dawg always says, "Follow your heart!"
You’re the heir now, Bull. You can live your life however you want!
Bull: Thanks, Scamp! I really needed to hear that! What would I do without you?

Charity: Would you mind moving your wet nose, dawg?

Bull: Once I'm done doing what I need to do at the mirror, I age up with my twin brother Deft.
I return to the living room where I turn Mario Bello and then Charity Bjergsen.

Charity: Um, you just cured me a few hours ago but, since we're friends, okay.
I'll let you turn me back. I just hope this doesn't turn into a family tradition, like with Vlad…

How funny that Charity should mention Vlad, because his house is my next stop.
Since Vlad is immortal, anyway, he might as well continue his role as vampire introducer. *shrugs
Vlad: I wish you people would make up your mind!
Bull: Dr. Evan Hayashi, you ready to return with me to the land of the living? *mixes vampire cures

Once it's daylight, I return to the home of Mr. Hot-and-Mysterious.
Ramiro Mendez is a young adult living in the Whiskerman's Wharf district of Brindleton Bay.
Meeting him for the second time, I begin wooing the active, hotheaded, unflirty Ramiro.

Ramiro might be unflirty but ssssshhhhh! Just between you and me, he's a bit of a pushover.
He even scolds once for behaving inappropriately, but I quickly nip that in the bud.

You're probably wondering why I'm proposing in my red-silk heart boxers.
A little earlier, while trying to move our romance faster, I asked him to try for baby a few times.
He's the modest type, I guess, changing back to his everyday outfit after each "try."

And, by the way, Ramiro accepts my proposal!

Of course, we elope immediately. (Scamp and I are eager to move in with my love!)

And now that Ramiro is locked down as my spouse, I go take a pregnancy test. Yes, me!
Obviously, I'd have preferred not being the one to get pregnant, but dem's da rules.
Teen heirs are the only ones who can customize gender.
So, yeah, in the spirit of that tacky ole song…I'm having his baby.

I dash back to Ramiro to share the big news.
He may not look it right now, but he's as thrilled as I am to be starting a family together.

After a quick trip to Granada Place to tie up loose ends, Scamp and I move in with Ramiro.
We live in Our Cozy House (by MaxisCreator_01) at Tail's End in Brindleton Bay.
I've also invited Mama, Auntie Unru, and Deft to live with us.

Check out our magnificent ocean view!

So, now you're caught up with what's been happening with me!
Let's get back to the business of our first free day, shall we?

Between bouts of nausea, I sell off all my harvestables, paintings, and artifacts.
I mail back two authenticated artifacts and, with my club, plant 50+ cowberries.
As result, I add $90,000 to our household funds. (6 points) #GetsStuffDone

Scamp: I dig this neighborhood, Bull! There's so much to do around here!
Bull: Look at you, smiling like a beam of sunshine! We're going to be so happy here, JD!
But what you really need right now is a bath. How'd you get so filthy?

After bathing Scamp, I give a successful archaeology lecture to Ramiro and Deft.
And that completes my Archaeology Scholar aspiration. (8 points)
Thanks for the appreciative applause, Ramiro dearest!

Scamp: It was so fun hanging out together during your teen years, Bull!
Bull: Yeah, I had a blast, too! Don't be sad when I get busy with the children, Scamp.
When they get older, they're going to love you just like I do!
And, look, we're good friends now! (9 points)

Ramiro: For an evil sim, Bull sure has a lot of love!

I complete a half dozen whims, ending by hugging Ramiro and telling him a joke.
Combined with completing my aspiration earlier, I've earned 1,000 satisfaction points. (10 points)
Yay! It's just after 11 pm and we're ready for our first free day!

Thursday

We pass the free day planting the garden, skilling, and doing daily tasks.
Deft and Ramiro join the Scientist and Athletic careers, respectively.
Unru will continue working as a scientist; she's now inventing stuff for this household.

After gardening, I've been reading up on parenting. Good thing Mama's staying home to help out.
Ramiro aspires to build a Successful Lineage. Maybe he'd prefer to stay home than work. We'll see.

Friday

Iconica: So, Bull, you're watching the Kids Network on TV and eating carrots?
Are you and Ramiro hoping for twin boys?
Bull: That's the plan, Mama!

Unru: Way to pass Charity off on your son after he becomes the Gen7 heir, eh?
Bull: Oh puhleeze! If you had to choose between Ramiro and Charity, who would you choose?

Unru: You got me there! Though Ramiro does seem to have anger management issues.
Bull: What do you mean? I'm aware that he's hotheaded. So what's new?

Unru: Yesterday morning, he set my satellite dish to Neighborhood Hive Mind: Angry Town.
You should have seen your father and Scamp, Bull. They were both furious for hours!!!
Bull: Hey, nobody's perfect!

While waiting for Ramiro to get off work, I gain 2 levels in the Veterinarian skill (2 points).
He returns feeling tense from his first day of work.
After I run out and welcome him home with a hug, though, he feels happy again.
And when he feels our baby kicking, he feels very, very, very happy.

I'm happy to say that Ramiro and I are now good friends. (3 points)

Saturday

I max writing while writing an excuse note for Ramiro so he can join me at the hospital later. (5 points)
I'm so very disappointed in Scamp! He chooses the instant I go into labor to run away. Grrr!!!

No receptionist shows up, so I'm unable to check in.
But, after 30-40 minutes, I suddenly switch into a hospital gown and get that red-heart patient mark. Weird.

Dr. Evan Hayashi: Oh hey, it's you! I never expected to see you on my delivery table.
Bull: *panting
Dr. H: Thanks so much for curing me the other day. I'm enjoying life more these days.
By the way, you're not thinking of turning me back into a vampire, are you?
Because…blah blah blah
Bull: *feels way too much pain to chit-chat
Ramiro: *freaks out very noisily

Dr. H: Do you mind, father-to-be? It's impossible to focus when you're squawking like a dying goose!
Ramiro: Arrrrggghhhh, it's too much! I can't stand it! I need aaaaiiiiiirrrrr!!!!!!
Dr. H: Sorry, Bull. He's gone.
Bull: You're fine. He's usually adorable but he was really working my last nerve just now.

Bull: I did everything I could to give birth to twins, Ramiro. *feels dejected
Ramiro: No worries, darling. We have several options.
Bull: You're right! Off I go!

That's our son Guacamo Lee, the seventh-gen Lee heir, on your left.
On your right is Paize Lee, our adopted daughter.
I simply can't wait to see what they look like as toddlers!

Starting Stats
Satisfaction: 385 points
Household funds:  $20,000
Designated skill: Veterinarian
Skills: L10 Painting/Gardening/Archaeology/Vamp Lore, L9 Painting, L8 Writing, L7 Handiness, L6 Cooking
Aspiration: Archaeology Scholar (Tier IV)
Job: Painter (for L4 easel only)

Free Day #1 (10 points)
Satisfaction points (1) +1,000 points
Good friends (1): Scamp Lee
Household funds (6): +$90,000
Maxed aspiration (2): Bull/Archaeology Scholar

Current Score (5/10 points)
Designated skill (2): Veterinarian 2-3
Good friends (1): Ramiro Mendez
Maxed skill (2): Bull/Writing

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: A Townie Dynasty with Leeway: Whose Yo Daddy? (04/05)
« Reply #287 on: April 05, 2018, 04:03:08 AM »
Ohh what a twist Oshizu. I love him following his heart, and even taken the burden of having the child.
Ramiro is a cute one, I like him better than Charity anyway.

Regarding how i play those longer multigenerational games, I just play the one i want, untill I have enough for the next update. I think it will be Shireen comming next, then probaly my Affini Life State, and then back to the Petal Legacy. (The Petal Legacy is the one i enjoy the most right now, maybe because I actually managed to build their house hahha)

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #288 on: April 05, 2018, 10:15:19 AM »
Oh, my. I love it! Guacamo Lee? LOL, that's perfect.

You are going to cruise to the finish now.

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #289 on: April 05, 2018, 11:42:02 AM »
Congrats on following your heart Bull! And on your not quite twins.

The new house and the neighborough are very pretty, enjoy yourself.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #290 on: April 05, 2018, 02:50:07 PM »
Wowza, love it Bull!  Bull having the baby is amazing ^^ Hehehe love the names, truly.  Too bad about not having twins, but little Paise Lee should be adorable ^^

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #291 on: April 05, 2018, 02:55:33 PM »
Hehehe! I can't stop giggling! Bull really is evil. He's been trolling us all along! I'm super happy he's found true love in the form of a handsome man with a choice piece of property. I LOVE that house. I played in it a bit in a just-for-fun file and it's so gorgeous and great for a family.

I know I say this every generation, but Guacamo is by far my favorite Lee name. Amazing! You keep out-doing yourself! Paize is pretty cute, too!

Ramiro setting off the satellite cracked me up. That's certainly a new way for hot-headedness to manifest itself. Yikes!

I feel a teeny tiny bit bad for Charity Bjergsen, but perhaps her day will still come.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #292 on: April 05, 2018, 06:54:56 PM »
Congrats to Bull and Ramiro on the not so twins, I can't wait to see how they grow up!
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #293 on: April 07, 2018, 11:24:29 AM »
Oh good heavens!  Guacamo and Paize.  Brilliant!!  I must say I am more and more impressed with your naming creativity with each generation!
So...we're saving Charity for a future generation?  Because she's beautiful and she absolutely needs to bring those amazing genes into the Lee fami-lee!!
Scamp kind of stole the show for me in these last few updates.  Jungle Dawg and his BTS T-shirt.  Totally awesome!  Looking forward to reading more (now that I'm finally caught up again).

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #294 on: April 08, 2018, 07:58:09 PM »
What bad luck that Scamp ran away right when you went into labor :( I have such a love/hate relationship with having pets in the game. They're adorable and fun, but I feel like they're always running away, even when you play with them 5 times a day. Heaven forbid you get busy with other goals, blech. But the kids are adorable! I'm a little excited you adopted :D I feel like I rarely see adoptions in sims families, so it's really cool to me. I'm sure both kids will be fabulous!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #295 on: April 11, 2018, 05:06:36 PM »
Ohh what a twist Oshizu. I love him following his heart, and even taken the burden of having the child.
Ramiro is a cute one, I like him better than Charity anyway.

Regarding how i play those longer multigenerational games, I just play the one i want, until I have enough for the next update. I think it will be Shireen coming next, then probaly my Affini Life State, and then back to the Petal Legacy. (The Petal Legacy is the one i enjoy the most right now, maybe because I actually managed to build their house hahha)
@LenaLJ
I'm glad you support Bull's choice!
How great that you'll be playing Shireen next! I've been wondering what she's been up to!

Oh, my. I love it! Guacamo Lee? LOL, that's perfect.
You are going to cruise to the finish now.
@reggikko
Thanks! I wish the rest of the challenge could be a cruise, hahaha!
Four more generations, including this one!

Congrats on following your heart Bull! And on your not quite twins.
The new house and the neighborough are very pretty, enjoy yourself.
@Tynynounours
"Our Cozy House" is very spacious and densely decorated but is designed for two adults and all their children, haha. And thank you for reminding me about the neighborhood! Once the kids are older, the household can go fishing, visit the Salty Paws Saloon, and stuff.

Wowza, love it Bull!  Bull having the baby is amazing ^^ Hehehe love the names, truly.  Too bad about not having twins, but little Paise Lee should be adorable ^^
@Shewolf13
I've had amazing luck with multiple births in this challenge so far.
I would have loved for Bull to have twins, anyway, though, to get one mini-Bull and one mini-Ramiro. :D

Hehehe! I can't stop giggling! Bull really is evil. He's been trolling us all along! I'm super happy he's found true love in the form of a handsome man with a choice piece of property. I LOVE that house. I played in it a bit in a just-for-fun file and it's so gorgeous and great for a family.
I know I say this every generation, but Guacamo is by far my favorite Lee name. Amazing! You keep out-doing yourself! Paize is pretty cute, too!
Ramiro setting off the satellite cracked me up. That's certainly a new way for hot-headedness to manifest itself. Yikes!
I feel a teeny tiny bit bad for Charity Bjergsen, but perhaps her day will still come.
@FrancescaFiori
I  hope you enjoyed the surprise, even it was a bit troll-esque!
When Bull returned home to age up, I decided that "we" had had enough of Windenburg Countryside and its pear males. So he used Change Sim to enable pregnancy before blowing out his candles.
Don't laugh but I'd planned out the heirs' names for the entire dynasty for quite some time now. It's really hard to avoid adverbs, lol.
As for the satellite dish, I'm glad Ramiro used "Hive Mind: Angry Town" instead of Hive Mind: Bladder Epidemic! That would have results in a lot negative points!
And Charity's still in line as a spouse. The Lighthouse is one of my favorite lots!

Congrats to Bull and Ramiro on the not so twins, I can't wait to see how they grow up!
@wa-wa-world
The adopted daughter originally had a Korean first name so I was sure she'd have black hair, but she doesn't, lol. No surprise that their son is a little cutie!
Now I can't wait until they age up to children!

Oh good heavens!  Guacamo and Paize.  Brilliant!!  I must say I am more and more impressed with your naming creativity with each generation!
So...we're saving Charity for a future generation?  Because she's beautiful and she absolutely needs to bring those amazing genes into the Lee fami-lee!!
Scamp kind of stole the show for me in these last few updates.  Jungle Dawg and his BTS T-shirt.  Totally awesome!  Looking forward to reading more (now that I'm finally caught up again).
@PeregrineTook
I'm so very glad that you like the names of the Gen7 kiddos!
And yes, Charity will be marrying into the Lees in the future.
Scamp has cultivated a need to be in the spotlight after that Jungle Dawg business! He and his watcher only live for the 13-day teen stages where points don't matter.

What bad luck that Scamp ran away right when you went into labor :( I have such a love/hate relationship with having pets in the game. They're adorable and fun, but I feel like they're always running away, even when you play with them 5 times a day. Heaven forbid you get busy with other goals, blech. But the kids are adorable! I'm a little excited you adopted :D I feel like I rarely see adoptions in sims families, so it's really cool to me. I'm sure both kids will be fabulous!
@rika1431
I wish the rest of the household would pay more attention to Scamp, since Bull is so busy as the heir and only controllable sim. For that reason, pets are difficult to keep in this kind of challenge. But Scamp's been with the Lees since Gen3 and every heir learns to craft Age-Down Treats so Scamp can live on to the end of this challenge (if I manage to make that far).
I'm also looking forward to how the kids age up!
Specifically, I can't WAIT for their toddler stage to be over, hehe.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
A Townie Dynasty with Leeway: Guacamo Es Guapo? (04/11)
« Reply #296 on: April 11, 2018, 05:18:37 PM »

When we last met, I'd turned Charity Bjergsen back into a vampire and married Ramiro Mendez instead.
We've been married for three days now!
I don't regret asking him to read up on Parenting during our first free day last Wednesday!
He's turned out to be quite the attentive father!

I now live with Ramiro at Tail's End in Brindleton Bay, together with Scamp, Mama, Auntie Unru, and brother Deft.
You remember that Guacamo and Paize came into our lives, too, don't you?

6.44: Guacamo Es Guapo?

Week 30/Saturday

When I run to Paize Lee who's crying her heart out, I discover I can "Find out what's wrong."
How did nobody in my family ever notice this interaction before?
On the other hand, we use "Ask what's wrong" on Scamp all the time.

In my defense, I just reached Parenting 6 two hours ago, so this parenting social is new to me.

Week 31/Sunday

I do appreciate that the Artifact Association continues to send me relics to authenticate.
They have provided me, a stay-at-home dad, with quite a tidy income.

To my utter dismay, however, any relics I authenticate for them doesn't count toward my collection.
Not that I need to complete the collection, but it's the principle!

I'm so proud of what Ramiro and I have brought into this world.
Look at our little heir, Guacamo Lee!
Only two days old and his face already bursts with personality!

Scamp: I'm so happy we moved here instead of to Windenburg Island, Bull!
Bull: You'll still probably live there eventually, Scamp.
But I have to agree with you. I'm glad I chose Ramiro!

We should get back, Scamp! Ramiro will be home soon.

Bull: Hey welcome home, Ramiro! Congrats on your first promotion! (6 points)

I know everyone but me already thinks the "Find out what's wrong" social is old hat.
But look how adorable! Paize Lee wants to socialize!

Monday

Do you remember Mama's half-brother Finn Anand?
I inadvertently become good friends with Guacamo and Paize this morning. (8 points)
So I hire Finn as a caterer since I know he's a vegeterian. (7 points)

He arrives dressed as a caterer, meditates a bit, then cooks some grilled cheese sammies.
Then he leaves, without even bothering to finish two dishes he'd started!
Finn's totally useless, forcing me to hire another caterer. (6 points)

For some reason, both our kids age up with gaudy sunglasses!
That's our boy Guacamo. He's mad because of his low hunger and unwanted sibling.

Scamp: Apparently, Guacamo believes he is imitating me.
If that is truly the case, I need to get in contact with my agent asap.
I'm going to need some serious help with modifying my personal image!

Scamp: Ralph and I are on the porch chatting about old times when he ages up!
It sure is tough watching everyone around me grow older!
Maybe I could share my Age-Down Treats with Bull?

Tuesday

I recently removed one of my clubmates plus Papa is now an elder.
For these reasons, I peruse my acquaintances in search of new clubmates.
And I come up with Duran Duran!
That's the father Argimiro Duran on your right with his teen son Ricardo Duran.

I met the father during one of my trips to Selvadorada.

The kiddos have breakfast while I read to them.
I have a feeling that Guacamo might age up resembling Ramiro, but with my eyes.
And, yes, their room is very cluttered with "stuff."
I don't have the heart to get rid of everything…yet.

If you're familiar with Our Cozy House, you know it has three children's bedrooms  upstairs.
I've had to extensively remodel the second floor which now has:
*A bedroom shared by Mama, Auntie Unru, and Deft;
*A hobby room for Ramiro and I; and
*A Focused Room.

Look at that expression on Guacamo Lee's face!
I can just tell that he's going to be a character!

In the evening, Deft earns a promotion (7) then I master Parenting. (9 points)
It's not that unexpected, I guess.
Nobody helps out with the kids except Ramiro, but he has a full-time job!

Wednesday

Bull: Feeling overwhelmed, I decide to hire a gardener. (8 points)
Gardener: So many bugs for such a small garden!

I spend some time rearranging the house again.
The toddlers have been moved downstairs to the master bedroom.

Guacamo spends a lot of his time feeling angry.
Presently, he's no longer grungy but his bladder, hunger, and energy bars are red.

After carrying Guacamo to a potty, I bathe Paize Lee.
My maxed parenting is no help in doing a good job with our toddlers.
Like Guacamo, Paize is also generally unhappy except for her fun and attention bars.

Of course, just when I think I've caught up with all the kids' needs, Scamp runs away.

Ramiro: Tonight, I bring home a promotion to Athlete 2. (9 points)
Nobody even comes out to congratulate me!
The entire household is grieving the absence of that attention-hog, Scamp!
That dog has the worst timing!

Thursday

Early this morning, Scamp comes home without looking at all penitent.
Mama and Auntie Unru are so happy, they run down in their PJs to welcome him back.
Of course, Scamp looks a filthy and flea-infested mess!

Bull: How could you do this when you know I'm struggling with the toddlers?
Scamp: I dunno. I just feel like nobody cares about me…

Bull: Well, listen carefully, cuz I'm only saying this once.
I'd been planning to try to move a future spouse into the Delgato House.
You pull a trick like this one more time and you can just go live with Mario Bello later.

Scamp (gasps): Are you blackmailing me into good behavior?
Bull: Why would you say that? Who wants to live right near the beach, anyway?

Bull: Around 10 am, just as Deft is leaving for work, I become good friends with Auntie Unru.
That's the 10th point, folks! It's time for our next free day!

Unru: So THAT'S why you wrote me an excuse note last night to miss work today!

Free Day #2 (10 points)
Designated skill (2): Veterinarian 2-3
Promotion (3): Ramiro/Athlete 2-3, Deft/Scientist 5
Good friends (4): Ramiro Mendez, Guacamo, Paize, Unru
Maxed skill (4): Bull/Writing, Parenting
NPC hire (-3): Caterer x2, Gardener x1

Household Ages
Unru: 2 days to elder
Iconica: 5 days to elder
Ramiro: 6 days to adult
Deft: 16 days to adult
Bull: 19 days to adult
Guacamo Lee: 4 days to child
Paize Lee: 4 days to child

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Townie Dynasty with Leeway: Guacamo Es Guapo? (04/11)
« Reply #297 on: April 11, 2018, 05:28:29 PM »
Hold up,

I did not know about that. That "what's wrong thing" so we both just learned something.

Now I need to go back and finish reading this update

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #298 on: April 11, 2018, 05:45:58 PM »
Oh dear... Scamp, you really have terrible timing XD Maxim doesn't seem to run away as much as Scamp does, though early days yet XD  The kids are adorable.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #299 on: April 11, 2018, 11:20:53 PM »
Oh, Guacamo es muy guapo! I love his imitation of Scamp! Adorable! That kid makes some seriously cute faces.
Bummer there's no "super-efficient toddler care." Poor Bull looks worn out! And then a runaway dog on top of it? I don't blame him for getting grumpy with Scamp. Timing is everything, dude!
But hooray for a free day! Our boy Bull has definitely earned it!