Author Topic: T-Mobile Free Stuff  (Read 19083 times)

Leto85

Re: T-Mobile Free Stuff
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 06:12:45 PM »
;) You have to finish reading the instructions - lol!

"Go to your Sims 3 Store purchase history page, and LOGIN using the same EA account you claimed your prize with, find your T-Mobile item(s) on the page, click the download button and enjoy!"

Yeah sorry I know. But it wasn't like that. I couldn't find the buttons to click. But it may have something to do with that it is late out here and I am just tired. I will try this out tomorrow again. :)
P.s. Why read something if I have a personal online mtglady to help me out live? Just kidding, I will read and understand your instructions tomorrow. :)

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 06:23:09 PM »
Yeah sorry I know. But it wasn't like that. I couldn't find the buttons to click. But it may have something to do with that it is late out here and I am just tired. I will try this out tomorrow again. :)
P.s. Why read something if I have a personal online mtglady to help me out live? Just kidding, I will read and understand your instructions tomorrow. :)

Yes it is hard to do when you are tired and yes, you know that I will guide you whenever I can  ;)

While you are at http://store.thesims3.com, you need to go to 'My Account' and login.  Then click on 'Purchase History' which should be in the box on the left of the page.  This page shows all of the items you have purchased or received as free. 
The first item should be the T-Mobile item.  Just click on 'Download' and the item will download to you game like items usually do. 

Hope you have a Good Night!

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 05:11:27 PM »
Yes it is hard to do when you are tired and yes, you know that I will guide you whenever I can  ;)

While you are at http://store.thesims3.com, you need to go to 'My Account' and login.  Then click on 'Purchase History' which should be in the box on the left of the page.  This page shows all of the items you have purchased or received as free. 
The first item should be the T-Mobile item.  Just click on 'Download' and the item will download to you game like items usually do. 

Hope you have a Good Night!

Well, I had a good night indeed, but I still am confused right now.
I have clicked on the 'My account' button but on the left under My Page is no Purchase History field. Only My Comments, My Page, My Blog, My Studio, My Goodies, My Friends, My Favorites, My Messages and My Account & Settings.

I'm practically sure I must have done something wrong on the way to this field. But what... :(

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 05:27:32 PM »
You need to click on the 'My account' button under the store.

From there, on the left side, it will have purchase history that you can then click on.

Hope that helps.
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 05:54:03 PM »

Thanks gerrr00.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

Leto, were you able to find the item you selected yesterday?  If so, then you need to click on the Download link. 

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 06:09:49 PM »
Thank you Mtglady!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Leto85

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 09:33:52 AM »
Thanks gerrr00.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

Leto, were you able to find the item you selected yesterday?  If so, then you need to click on the Download link.  

Haha, victory is mine! I see it guys! I finally see it! :D Thanks to you both Mtglady and Gerrr. Where am I without my helpfull colleagues?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 09:36:45 AM »
T-Mobile Cool Music Pack - consists of 7 items
T-Mobile Fresh Stuff Pack - consists of 8 items

I may have seen it wrong or they have added more items to the list, but are you sure there are a total of 15 items? I saw on the page that there are 21 items.

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 11:26:38 AM »
When I put a Check Mark on the Sims 3 on the left of the screen - I have 22 items for Sims 3.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 02:53:42 PM »

Yes, there are 22 items.  The Hoops Pack was the last to be added.
Here are the sets and the count of the items:

Cool Music Pack - consists of 7 items
Fresh Stuff Pack - consists of 8 items
Hoops Pack - consists of 7 items

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 04:52:34 PM »
I'm really digging that retro record player.  I already picked up that, the glitzy dress and the iPod dock stereo.  There's a lot of really cool stuff in there.

Does anyone have the bar yet?  I was wondering if it was a regular bar or a professional bar.  My guess is regular...  :P
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 07:08:01 PM »
Does anyone have the bar yet?  I was wondering if it was a regular bar or a professional bar.  My guess is regular...  :P

You guessed correctly.  It is just a regular bar but it is a nice one.  :)