Author Topic: The not Ochre Court house  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
The not Ochre Court house
« on: February 07, 2018, 05:30:16 PM »

Upper floor:

Ground floor:

The gravestones include Don Lothario, one of the Caliente women (I forget which), and the starting couple.

This was the house that was pushing the limits of what's too big for practical use. I spent 20 minutes refreshing it with some of the newer items, and I did manage to wedge a second staircase between the bathroom and breakfast room, which might have taken out some of the pain, but it's still a large house. Really some rooms need closer up pictures.

I'm posting this as a means to explain where the Vlad's Nose House comes from. This is genesis. I love this large house. It's probably the craziest, most lavish, most beautiful house I've done (though there another one that comes close), but that said 1.) it's not an original plan, it's based on a real Newport, RI mansion, and 2.) a part of me really does prefer the more compact house based on this idea. There's some space, some rooms here that aren't used. Like how many living rooms does one place need!?
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything