Author Topic: Sharebears 9.94: The End of This Journey (Completed 13 Mar 2020)  (Read 160344 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: Sharebears 2.11: What's That Spot? (04/07)
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2018, 06:12:07 PM »
Great update, as usual!  I, too, am on Team Chacha...gotta stay with the red hair as long as possible!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2018, 06:43:26 PM »
Hehehehe, love Edamame ^^ Mischief can be a lot of fun.  Still so torn on who to pick!  I keep flip-flopping back and forth XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2018, 01:22:08 PM »
All three girls are so cute and full of personality- I don't know how it's possible to choose between them!  I love Chacha's hair, Dango's childhood trait, and Edamame's name and teen aspiration.  Hmm...maybe I do have a slight favorite, but it could easily change. 

I hope Sherilee catches that anglerfish soon.  Angling Ace is one of those aspirations that seems like it should be easy, but is actually pretty hard (for me, at least.)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2018, 02:59:13 PM »
Oh, I so picked the right team! Edamame is the cutest, especially her little mischievous smirk as she drinks her Prankster tea. And her winning chess face! She's got such personality!
Bummer about Jaxton being Squeamish! We've learned so much about the travails of a Squeamish spouse in Pippin's Sharebears. Oh, well. Traits and Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all!
Speaking of traits, two gluttons and gorging isn't a skill! How is that fair? I ask you! :D
Love the new jungle restaurant, and congrats to Sherrilee on Angling Ace!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2018, 07:55:01 PM »
Ahhhh, I can't believe how behind I fell! Triplets, and they're already children! They're so prettyyyyy -heart eyes- How will we ever choose between them? I have a weakness for chief of mischief, for some reason, so I might already be a little biased, ehehe. That patriarch trait is so cool, I always want to earn it, but then the amount of kids required always makes me go 'mehhhh', so kudos to you on being able to tackle it :D I think we all have different aspirations that bug us, so I always think it's a little funny to see other people blazing through ones that take me forever. I can't wait for more!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2018, 10:18:11 PM »
Ohh i love those 3 girls, they are so unique, but I know that is also your way of writing that does that. Can't wait to see them as teens.
Is everything still going as planned for the households?
What have you discovered as the hardest on short lifespan untill now?
@LenaLJ
Thank you so much! They are only my second-ever set of triplets and they are so cute!
As for planning, I'm still making mistakes here and there about my priorities.
So far, the toughest obstacles have been career promotions--unless I put them first, they don't happen!
The parenthood traits also seem VERY time-consuming so far, since I'm inexperienced with them.
And I've realized that I don't want my "precious triplets" to earn negative traits.
But then, who will earn them? When I do the "Have/adopt 10 children" thing? Lol.

Go Chacha!  I mean...lovely update!  The girls are all adorable and it's fun seeing how you're giving them each some moments to "get to know" the forum.  And Chacha's clearly the best  ;=)
I loved the "gee thanks" moment the girls had about getting the glutton trait!
You're really doing a great job on this challenge.  I'm intentionally not looking at your stat/scoring post so I don't feel too discouraged  ;=)
@PeregrineTook
Haha, I love how shamelessly you champion Chacha! Is it the red hair? ;-)
Why would you feel discouraged? My legacy's almost one generation older than yours so I've had more household members earning points. Plus, you have Ozbeth!!!

Great update, as usual!  I, too, am on Team Chacha...gotta stay with the red hair as long as possible!
@simfulicious
Another enthusiastic Chacha fan! She thanks you graciously! Thank you for reading. :D

Hehehehe, love Edamame ^^ Mischief can be a lot of fun.  Still so torn on who to pick!  I keep flip-flopping back and forth XD
@Shewolf13
It's definitely harder to choose among the three while knowing only one trait. :D
I'm not sure it will be any easier, though, after you learn all their traits and teen aspirations.
Dango and Edamame will probable age up into identical twins, haha.

All three girls are so cute and full of personality- I don't know how it's possible to choose between them!  I love Chacha's hair, Dango's childhood trait, and Edamame's name and teen aspiration.  Hmm...maybe I do have a slight favorite, but it could easily change. 
I hope Sherilee catches that anglerfish soon.  Angling Ace is one of those aspirations that seems like it should be easy, but is actually pretty hard (for me, at least.)
@BallerinaHippo
I won't say anything about the triplet's traits and aspirations today, except that you'll find out on Friday (irl) when they age up to teens in game.
As for Sherilee's Angling Ace, sorry for not writing it clearly enough but she completed it in the previous update. Sherilee caught 19/20 fish and Alejandro caught the 20th one.
That's the longest Angling Ace has ever taken me!!!

Oh, I so picked the right team! Edamame is the cutest, especially her little mischievous smirk as she drinks her Prankster tea. And her winning chess face! She's got such personality!
Bummer about Jaxton being Squeamish! We've learned so much about the travails of a Squeamish spouse in Pippin's Sharebears. Oh, well. Traits and Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all!
Speaking of traits, two gluttons and gorging isn't a skill! How is that fair? I ask you! :D
Love the new jungle restaurant, and congrats to Sherrilee on Angling Ace!
@FrancescaFiori
Loved your analogy of Legacy spouse traits and Pokemon!
As for that squeamish trait, we're reserving a decision between Jaxton and Elektra until we learn all three of their traits! I mean, they're twins, right? LOL.
Ugh, Angling Ace is done but we have 2 fish left for our fish collection: angler fish and tree fish. The fam needs to visit Sylvan Glade…

Ahhhh, I can't believe how behind I fell! Triplets, and they're already children! They're so prettyyyyy -heart eyes- How will we ever choose between them? I have a weakness for chief of mischief, for some reason, so I might already be a little biased, ehehe. That patriarch trait is so cool, I always want to earn it, but then the amount of kids required always makes me go 'mehhhh', so kudos to you on being able to tackle it :D I think we all have different aspirations that bug us, so I always think it's a little funny to see other people blazing through ones that take me forever. I can't wait for more!
@rika1431
The patriarch trait isn't hard to earn at all. Gen2 Benicio had 3 kids, then his twin brother had one kid outside the legacy home--that's the required four grandkids.
Once you get further along in your legacy, you'll perhaps have a better idea of which aspirations are worth "fighting for" for you. Successful Lineage is meh but I absolutely adore Big Happy Family. It's a great aspiration to complete early in a legacy, especially on short lifespan! XD 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 2.12: Gen3 Jive
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2018, 11:02:51 PM »
2.12: Gen3 Jive

Week 6/Monday

Chacha: We earned B's today but we need A's tomorrow to finish Whiz Kid.
Dango: That's why we're working on our school projects tonight! Hey, stop slacking, Grandma!

Benicio: I'm working on my Charisma nearby to help with my career promotions.
Since I don't work everyday like Alejandro does, I'm a Level 7 Astronaut to his Level 8 eSport Gamer.

Alejandro: And I've started Nerd Brain since we're still missing collectibles that require the rocket ship.

Tuesday

Edamame: Those school projects last night were dumb!
Dango: But totally worth it! We got our A's today and finished Whiz Kid!
Chacha: Yep, yep! Now we can forge ahead with Rambunctious Scamp!

Chacha: Speaking of scamps, the weirdest thing happened to me last night!
You wanna hear about it, don't you?
Have you both had "the talk" with an adult lately about learning a character value trait?

Chacha: Our watcher, Grandma says, usually only goes after Responsible and Good Manners.
But, see, Grandma notices my Conflict Resolution is in the red.
So she orders me to try and max negative Conflict Resolution.

But we live in the middle of nowhere, so the only one I can argue with is our butler Tetsu!

Chacha: I diss and argue with Tetsu all night long!
And then, two hours before school starts, Tetsu declares he's quitting!!!
Oh no! I love Tetsu! I thought he'd understood that I was only doing this because Grandma said.

I apologize, I wheedle, I beg, I cajole…I pull out every childish wile I can muster.
Gah, I don't even want to think about what our watcher would do to me if Tetsu leaves us.
For starters, she'd give me the tragic clown hair and the goofy walk, that's for sure!

At last, all my shameless pleading is rewarded! Tetsu forgives me! He returns to our employ.
It's 8 am, just in time for me to leave for school!
And that’s when my alarm clock goes off and I discover that was all a dream! Pfffft!

Dango: You must have been sweating up a storm in that dream, Chacha!
Chacha: Oh puhleeze! Haven't you heard that old saying: Horses sweat, gentlemen perspire, and ladies glow?
Edamame: Hehe, you must have been glowing like a pig at a BBQ, Chacha!

Dango: Listen up, my sisters, cuz I have a story for you, too!

Dango: Because of my genius trait, Mama has decided I'll be the one to earn the Compassionate trait.
Since Mama recently quit her job, I'm sure she just wants to snap cutesy shots of me with that Doctor's Kit. *rolls eyes
I mean, the three of us haven't even maxed Responsibility and Manners yet! Sheesh!

So I'm minding my own business and playing doctor, when I start feeling faint.
When I come to, I'm standing in front of a spooky little house in the middle of nowhere.
What the heck?

Gathering my courage, I step through the front door without knocking.
Lo and behold, there's a woman who looks suspiciously like a witch, brewing something extremely smelly.

Witchy woman: It's about time you got here, Dango. And yes, I'm a witch! Toss me that frog behind you!
I'm preparing my special soup in honor of your visit. But what's with that frumpy dress?

Dango: You did NOT just insult my dress with the butterflies and flowers! Who are you, anyway?
Witch: The wind whispered to me that you want to learn to cure souls. I can teach you!

Dango: Oh no, I don't! I only want to boost my empathy! Do you have a magic spell for that?

Witch: But I'd heard you were playing doctor at home and thought you'd be interested…
Dango: Interested in?
Witch: In, you know, real magic…spells, curses, potions! Not dumb pills and thermometers!

Dango: Honestly, lady? I'm a genius. I don't believe in magic.
What really interests me these days is teendom and, well, boys. *blushes
Witch: Be off with you then. No need for me to waste my time with the likes of you!

Dango (to sisters): Then, she snaps her fingers and poof! I'm back home again! What a crackpot she was!

Chacha: That was some weird stuff, Dango! I bet you were so glad to wake up from that!
Dango: The weird thing is, I'm not even sure I was dreaming. Could I be a time trave…
Edamame (interrupts): What a coincidence we all had bizarre experiences last night.

Chacha: Nooooo, don't tell me! You, too?
Edamame: Just wait till you hear this!

Edamame: After the H&H Festival, Papa notices my red Empathy from all my mischief-making.
He says to me, "You, dear Edamame, shall earn the Insensitive trait!"
I'm not enthusiastic about that, natch! Who's going to vote for an insensitive heir candidate?
But, whatever! I start spamming the ghosts of Brant H. and Bjorn B. with chain mail, so they'll hate me. *shrugs

Feeling drowsy, I head to bed. But as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm wide awake!

Brant: You can confide in me, Edamame. It's just you and me in here.
Now, why'd you wanna go spam Chief Bjorn and I with chain mail like that, huh?
Edamame: Oh please! Don't think I haven't figured out that's a two-way mirror!

Zoe Patel: Um, Chief. Would it be inappropriate to ask why you have an online relationship with a grade school girl?
Bjorn: Oh, uh, I was undercover. Yeah, that's what I was doing!

Stranger: So, little girl, what are you in here for? Robbing someone's piggy bank?
Edamame: It's none of your business, lady. But if you must know, Chief Bjorn arrested me for spamming him and Sr. Detective Brant with chain mail.
Stranger: You've got nerve. I'll grant you that, kid!

Edamame: And what about you?
Stranger: Eh, I'm a vigilante who fights against white-collar crime.
After I helped uncover Victor Feng's involvement in an insider trading scheme, he took a plea bargain.
Then, to mislead the police, he fingered me as the shadow boss.
I'm not worried, though. Victor's lying so they have no hard evidence! *shrugs

Edamame: A vigilante? Wow, that's so brave of you!
Stranger: *turns around to sit alongside Edamame

Edamame: Um, do you happen to be related to Sherilee Sharebear? You look a lot like her!
Stranger: And no wonder we look alike! My name's Sherilee Darebear!
Those Sharebears live in a different universe than us, uh…what's your name?
Edamame: My name's Edamame, pronounced Eh-da-ma-meh with an accent on "Eh."

Sherilee: Anyway, the Sharebears are all about their legacy families!
They're always busy having babies, raising children, learning skills and aspirations, advancing their careers, and so forth.
Edamame: What about the Darebears?
Sherilee: We're all about protecting the universe against the forces of evil, feats of derring-do, adventure, thrills!
No sticking around the house with 9-5 jobs for us!

Edamame: So it's just the Darebears and the Sharebears?
Sherilee: Oh heavens, no! There are so many different realities!
But, besides we Darebears and the Sharebears, I'm only familiar with the shape-shifting Werebears and the crybaby Carebears.
White-collar crime is a growth industry, you know. I can't spare the time to be flitting about!
Edamame: I see…

Sherilee: Well, you best be getting back to your world, Edamame Sharebear!
Edamame: Huh? You knew?
Sherilee: Of course, I did! And don't let anyone talk smack about your Insensitive trait, if you earn it!

Edamame (to her sisters): And then, she bopped me on the head and I woke up in my bed.

Chacha: So she looked just like Grandma but she's like a high-tech Robin Hood! How cool is that?!
Dango: Whatever's going on, the three of us have a unique relationship to the cosmos.
Chacha: So are we having prophetic dreams or are we visiting parallel realities?
Edamame: Who knows? But let's keep all this to ourselves for now. The adults will never believe us!

Later that evening at Skye Fitness in San Myshuno…
Jose: I'm glad you're finally getting started on Bodybuilder, darling.
It will be near impossible to finish it after your elder birthday, you know!

Sherilee (purses lips together): I know that. You don't need to remind me!
Jose: Honey, I know you're upset about the two of us becoming elders soon.
That's out of our control. We've done all that we can do for our legacy.
Now, we both need to let go and enjoy the time that's left to us, darling.

Benicio: Speaking of doing all they can, Mama's really been on a roll lately!
She's completed three collections since Monday night: metals, aliens, and plants!
Alejandro: And thanks to Papa's Patriarch trait, we've maxed all but 7 skills now.

Jose: What's left?
Benicio: Blah blah blah plus Photography and Pet Training.
Alejandro: But Benicio's Vet 9 and I'm already Wellness 7. We've so got this!

Mariko: After we arrive at the gym, the family gives me this Potion of Youth to drink.
I'm zero days away from my elder birthday, so you can surely imagine my relief!

Lately, I've tried so very hard to be more useful!
I have only 4 more prints left to complete our collection of 12 microscope prints!
Anyway, here's to 12 more days as an adult!

Wednesday

Edamame: Wooo, we can take the day off today and tommorow!
Dango: Yep, we're officially done with grade school since our teen birthday's tomorrow!

Edamame: After we finish Artistic Prodigy, though, we'll only have one free day left.
Dango: Right, that's why we're not gonna even bother with Social Butterfly, since we've maxed Social!
Edamame: True, true!

Chacha: Am I being punished, Papa?
Benicio: Not at all, sweetheart! Your Violin skill is higher than that of your sisters'.
That's why I chose to read to you for my Big Happy Family aspiration.

Jose: Don't mind me, Chacha. I'm just testing how fast his Parenting skill increases while he reads to you.

Coming next (around Friday probably): The triplet's teen birthday and the Gen3 heir vote

Legacy score = 52 points (+1 point)
Nature (+1)/5 collections (+ metals, aliens, plants)

Custom Content
Girls Medieval Dress by Kiara Zurk (blog)
"Sexy Witch" by Paogae (TSR)
"CS Shaman Potion Station as a Grill" by BigUglyHag (Sims 4 Workshop)
"Hagganized Fracmas Gifts" by BigUglyHag (Sims 4 Workshop)

Lots
"Little Witch House" by Larifari2009 (Gallery)
"L.A.W. Police Station" by EnvySims (Gallery)

Remarks

Is this a weird update?:
You might be wondering why some of my legacy updates are so bizarre.
That's partially attributable to the "dreams/parallel realities" theme running clumsily through my story.
In addition, I hoped to give more story time to my Gen3 triplets without moving the entire household forward in time.
Also, though, bizarre updates are darn fun to plan. *gives lopsided grin

Types of Death:
The game with all available packs installed now offers 14 different death types.
However, @reggikko recently pointed out to me that Pinstar did not increase the Nature category's death types required during his latest 03/15/2018 update of the legacy challenge rules.
I'd initially thought I'd need 13 death types (prior to rodent fever) to get my single point for achieving all death types.
Thanks to reggikko's tip, though, I'm scaling back to 10.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sharebears 2.12: Gen3 Jive (04/08)
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2018, 11:14:45 PM »
Ooo, loved the update!  Loving the dimension-hopping hehehe.  Very fun.  All the girls are awesome. 

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2018, 12:13:46 AM »
Oooo, all this time travel/alternate dimensions has me soooooo curious. What's up with the witch? And is anything go to happen with that Darebear lady? I had no idea a butler could quit  :o How horrifying! This was a fantastic update!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2018, 02:08:36 AM »
Nooooo! Not Tetsu! Oh, you had me going there! Anything but the butler! I'm so relieved it was all a dream.
I loved all three dream sequences, but the Darebears/Werebears/Carebears really made me chuckle. :D Our founder really is out there living countless lives.
What a brilliant way to give us all a deeper peek into each of the girl's personalities. Naturally, I'm still Team Edamame all the way!

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2018, 03:33:50 AM »
Wonderful dreams, from the wonderful girls. I really like that we get to know them a bit. Playing on short I also find it hard to be able to show off the children for real.
And again also wonderfull progress. I will be hard to see Sherilee go or even though elder, but I also feel we had the honor of following her for a long time now.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2018, 07:50:01 AM »
Oh wow!  The dream sequence was wonderful!  I loved how believable it started with the Chacha and Tetsu dream.  I totally fell for it!
You witch was lovely, by the way! 
So excited to see Chacha as a teen!  Oh, and her sisters too, I guess  ;=)
You are so stomping this challenge into the ground!!  Kudos!

Offline Remonalynn

• ADHD Hummingbird
  • Nooboo
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2018, 09:50:54 AM »
Watching your legacy closely! I'm all absorbed and you've triggered my want to start one again. For the hundred thousandth time.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2018, 08:27:22 PM »
Ooo, loved the update!  Loving the dimension-hopping hehehe.  Very fun.  All the girls are awesome. 
@Shewolf13
I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Original Wolfie! It was fun to plan, though I could easily have created a separate update for each of the girls!

Oooo, all this time travel/alternate dimensions has me soooooo curious. What's up with the witch? And is anything go to happen with that Darebear lady? I had no idea a butler could quit  :o How horrifying! This was a fantastic update!
@rika1431
I'm glad I could pique your curiosity!
My thought was to create a short episode tailored to the character value each triplet was aiming to max. I've been plotting how to keep that witch and Sherilee Darebear as part of this legacy story in the future.
Lol, I didn't know that a butler could quit, either!

Nooooo! Not Tetsu! Oh, you had me going there! Anything but the butler! I'm so relieved it was all a dream.
I loved all three dream sequences, but the Darebears/Werebears/Carebears really made me chuckle. :D Our founder really is out there living countless lives.
What a brilliant way to give us all a deeper peek into each of the girl's personalities. Naturally, I'm still Team Edamame all the way!
@FrancescaFiori
So I made a copy of my legacy file to stage Chacha's dream sequences. I also wanted to gauge the difficulty of maxing negative Conflict Resolution.
Do NOT try this in your actual game. Tetsu just quit and vanished; there's no in-game option to beg a butler who has quit to come back. On the other hand, I didn't try hiring a new butler to see if he'd return.

Wonderful dreams, from the wonderful girls. I really like that we get to know them a bit. Playing on short I also find it hard to be able to show off the children for real.
And again also wonderful progress. I will be hard to see Sherilee go or even though elder, but I also feel we had the honor of following her for a long time now.
@LenaLJ
I completely agree about time passing so quickly on Short lifespan.
Personally, I love zooming ahead to meet future generations but now I regret not keeping the founder in the spotlight longer. Oh well, live and learn.
And I'm racing now to help her finish Bodybuilder before her elder birthday, haha.

Oh wow!  The dream sequence was wonderful!  I loved how believable it started with the Chacha and Tetsu dream.  I totally fell for it!
You witch was lovely, by the way! 
So excited to see Chacha as a teen!  Oh, and her sisters too, I guess  ;=)
You are so stomping this challenge into the ground!!  Kudos!
@PeregrineTook
I'm so impressed now with your Took gals with their five positive Parenthood traits!
Unless I continue practicing separately with the parenthood traits, I doubt seriously that I'll be able to manage either score-related achievement. :(
I'm glad you liked the witch--I only had space for 5-6 images per dream sequence so, hopefully, I can have that witch reappear again sometime, somewhere! Just need a good pretext.
And you will be meeting Chacha and her sisters as teens very soon!

Watching your legacy closely! I'm all absorbed and you've triggered my want to start one again. For the hundred thousandth time.
Thanks for reading! And, wow! That's a lot of legacies! :D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 2.13: It's a Sicilian Message (+ Heir Vote)
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2018, 08:49:47 PM »

2.13: It's a Sicilian Message (Heir Vote!)

Week 6/Wednesday

Jose: It's roughly 24 hours before the triplets' teen birthdays.
Since we last met, I've aged up to an elder.

This morning, I'm experimenting with the reach of my Patriarch trait.
As I suspected, it doesn't boost Benicio's Parenting as he reads to Chacha.

Jose: Moreover, it boosts Alejandro's Wellness when he practices yoga but not while he meditates.
Alejandro: Don't forget that we still need more Experimental Food Photos!

Mariko: I continue trying hard to be useful!
I've sorted out all our crystals and metals. (We're still missing 2 crystals.)
I'm sending all the duplicates to the Geo Council to fill out our elements collection.

Dango: The three of us start on our fourth and last aspiration, Social Butterfly.
Uncle Alejandro invites over his son and some adults for us to meet.

Chacha: We've all maxed Social so I don't know why becoming friends takes so long!
This is my cousin, Warren Ishikawa, and it takes me hours to befriend him.
Do you think, because he has the mean trait, he's not being friendly on purpose?

Benicio: When I finish work at 6 pm, I invite the Faust twins over.
Since my girls are busy, I read to Jaxton Faust for an hour.
He's squeamish so we should try to finish our fish collection sooner rather than later.

Dango: I can't believe how quickly Edamame befriended Jaxton at Desert Bloom Park last week!
With me, he alternates being bored or embarrassed. What's his problem?

Chacha: I'm having the same problem, Dango!
This is Isaiah Mahoney who I met last week at Desert Bloom Park.
I have NOT been repeating socials but he still finds our convo tedious!  Ugh!

Thursday

Edamame: It takes me until 5 am to complete Social Butterfly!
My adult friends are Auntie Filly Sharebear and our nanny.
My child friends are Warren Ishikawa, Isaiah Mahoney, and Elektra Faust.

Sherilee: Dango and Chacha continue with Social Butterfly after we get their birthday notices.
Around 9 am, I finally complete Bodybuilder.
Who needs weightlifting and the protein plate when we've got the climbing treadmill?

Benicio: Alejandro and I have stuck close to Papa since last night.
Besides my Level 6 Singing, we have only four more unique skills left.

Chacha still needs a child friend and two adult friends; Dango needs one child friend.
But we're going to cut our losses now. One birthday party coming up!

Alejandro: Why do I have to be the one who plays a musical instrument for an hour?
Benicio: Because Papa's cooking, Chacha's a birthday girl, and the entertainer we hired never showed up.

Chacha: I'm the first to blow out my birthday candles!
To my Glutton trait, I add the Creative trait and Renaissance Sim aspiration.

I'm the only remotely artistic triplet among us and will definite master a ton of skills!
My aspiration can't be completed until my next birthday, but I can start pre-skilling!
And I may not have the founder's green eyes, but I'm a redhead!
If you believe that the arts, music, and red hair are essential, vote for me!

Dango: I'm the middle sister, so I cake up next.
To my Genius trait, I add the Vegetarian trait and Super Parent aspiration.
Until my next birthday, though, I can't gain any Parenting skill.
Still, I can learn mentor-able-skills to teach the Gen4 children!

If Gen3 tries the "Have had/adopted 10 children in one generation" project, I'll make the perfect heir or, at least, the perfect cadet!
Furthermore, there are multiple Sharebear legacies; they don't all need to have redheaded heirs!

Edamame: To my Glutton trait, I add the Kleptomaniac trait and Chief of Mischief aspiration.
If I were a dog, I'd have the Troublemaker trait! But I'm not and I don't!

I'm way ahead of my sisters with my Level 7 Mischief!
I know you're looking at me and thinking I'm not the best mother material.
But my aspiration is the best match for the Faust twins' Public Enemy aspiration.
If Gen3 does "Have had/adopted 10 children in one generation," I can still ace that with the right cadet!

Benicio: Here are my girls in their party outfits!
In view of their traits and aspiration, I imagine their astrological signs as follows:
Chacha/Sagittarius (Fire): optimistic, loves learning, adventurous, a tad flighty;
Dango/Taurus (Earth): loves security/stability, grounded, patient, stubborn; and
Edamame/Scorpio (Water): charismatic, loyal, intense, vengeful.

Benicio: My gluttonous wife, chowing down with her two gluttonous daughters.
I have three great traits, but Chacha and Edamame end up as gluttons. *sighs

Sherilee: Chacha tells a joke to satisfy a party goal.
Jose has dyed his hair and is looking as handsome as ever.

Sherilee: Dango and Edamame remain two peas in a pod in terms of their looks.
But their personalities are as different as day and night.

Benicio: We earn a gold medal for our party without having to make a single toast!

Mario: How are we supposed to sing karaoke with these bulky gloves?
Luigi: I know, right? It looks like we're not even holding microphones!

Princess Peach: Excuse me, but could you two explain something to me?
I guessed that Mario and Luigi were Italians, but I never knew they were Sicilians.

Mario: Oh yeah, Luigi and I trace our ancestry back to 14th-century Sicilian nobility.
Luigi: Um, yeah. Waaaaay back! *nods

Sherilee: Stop staring into space, Luigi! And Mario, stop yakking with me.
You two need to get with the program! Look, even Tetsu and Princess Peach joined in!

Luigi: Bbbuuutt, I can't read the signs! What do they say?
Mario: Oh puhleeze, Luigi! You should be ashamed of yourself! They're written in Sicilian!

Luigi: Okay, okay, but I still can't read them! What's the message?
Mario (looks over his shoulder): Take it away, cousin!

Mysterious "cousin": It's a Sicilian Message.
It means that it's time for you to vote for the Gen3 heir!
Please take your best guess and vote for either Mario, Luigi, or Princess Peach.

Psyche!

Legacy score: 52 points (same as last time)

Custom Content
Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach costumes by Cepzid Creations (Tumbler)                     

Please Vote for the Gen3 Heir!

Please help choose the third-generation heir and cadet!
   • The selected heir will remain in the legacy house and bring in the fourth generation with her future Faust spouse.
   • The cadet will also remain to support the heir whiling striving to complete a new career and new aspiration.
   • One of the downsides to having three heir candidates is that the heir candidate with the least votes will move out shortly after the triplets' young adult birthday.
   • The heir will marry a Faust sibling with the Public Enemy aspiration.

Chacha: I won't be able to finish Renaissance Sim until my young adult birthday, but that's fine! I'll just have to start skilling right away!
Dango: I'm even worse off than Chacha since I can't even do any pre-skilling for Super Parent!
Edamame: I'm already Mischief 7, so I'll have  way more bonus and reward traits than both of you by our young adult birthday.

Chacha
   Traits: Glutton, Creative, Vegetarian
   Teen aspiration: Renaissance Sim (can't complete until YA)
   Teen career: Barista
   Possible YA career: Entertainer/Musician
   Remarks:
Due to her Creative trait, Chacha would work also work well in the Critic, Patron of the Arts, or Chef career. Since she's a Renaissance Sim, though, I thought she could learn multiple instruments.
If she's chosen as heir, she would definitely become an Art Critic.

Dango
   Traits: Genius, Vegetarian, Art Lover
   Teen aspiration: Super Parent (can't start until YA)
   Teen career: Manual Labor
   Possible YA career: Astronaut/Space Ranger or Tech Guru/Start-Up Entrepreneur
I'm inclined to exploit her Genius trait by having her complete a Focused-mood career.
But if she's chosen as heir or cadet, she's probably better off as a stay-at-home Super Parent or with a City Living career.

Edamame
   Traits: Glutton, Kleptomaniac, Ambitious
   Teen aspiration: Chief of Mischief
   Teen career: Babysitter
   Possible YA career: Criminal/The Oracle
With her traits and aspiration, The Oracle seems the perfect choice.
If she's chosen as heir, however, she might join Social Media/Internet Celebrity instead.

To vote, please click here to go to the survey on an external site.

(And, yes, the whole "Sicilian Message" thing is absurd, but I'd recently rewatched the Godfather series.