Author Topic: Sharebears 9.94: The End of This Journey (Completed 13 Mar 2020)  (Read 162231 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sharebears 2.14: HustIe & Bustle (+ Heir Vote) (04/15)
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2018, 03:10:49 PM »
@simfulicious
I had my sims use a computer to buy holiday crackers in the "Order..." menu. You can buy as many as you want of all three holiday cracker types in one order. :D

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2018, 03:32:57 PM »
Ooh!  That's MUCH easier!  This is why I love you guys!  You always know the best way, and you aren't afraid to share it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2018, 02:12:06 PM »
Wow... oshizu, once again, you astound me with how quickly you accumulate points!  Aside from your brilliant strategies, your story continues to be amazing!  That last shot of Jose and Sherilee is so beautiful and so bittersweet.  --sniffles--

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2018, 04:16:27 PM »
Aww, what a sweet ending to that post. They're so cute <3 I'm so amazed at your points! So many, so fast!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2018, 12:20:49 AM »
My word with the plushies! Deleting them must have been deeply satisfying!
Good job on the eating marathon, Mariko! See? Gluttons are good for something!
Totally weirded out by the experimental desserts being non-vegetarian. I mean . . . .what . . . what do they put in them? Some sim mysteries are best left unsolved, I suppose.
Congrats to my girl Edamame on maxing mischief and being all-around awesome. She's so amazing!
I cannot wait to read the exciting conclusion of "The Mysterious Death of Sofia Bjergsen!" Who or what could the culprit be?
In the meantime, I will have to go and re-watch my favorite Strong Bad e-mail, "English Paper." In the words of Lil' Spicy:  "Hustle and Bustle are like my right and left arms."
Onward, Sharebears!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2018, 12:34:51 AM »
Wow, poor Sofia dies to help this household but no one even knows what death type it is.  I half expected your RDC police squad to burst in an solve the mystery  ;=)  (still Team Serena)
Dear, sweet Chacha making such sacrifices to help her mama.  See?  She's obviously the best choice for heir!
Another lovely update and so much solid progress made!  I really need to get going on collections  :=/
@PeregrineTook
I'd been watching Sofia like a hawk but, of course, she dies while I'm very briefly checking on the other sims.
Haha, Sherilee is Chacha's grandmother! Sherilee's taking forever to level Parenting, surprisingly. I guess it takes longer once the kids are grown.

wow...I still can't believe that you have over 1/2 the points in just 5 weeks!  Girl, you are CRAZY GOOD! 
@simfulicious
Thank you but most of my points is because I'm playing my third generation of Sharebears already.
At one point, half of my score came from toddler/children skills and aspirations. Otherwise, I'm going for all the easier points first. :D

Did i just miss an update, so now there are two, so much lovely stuff to read.
How do you get the holiday crackers actually? I did not know you could get that one still.
The girls are lovely in each their way. I have been doing my voting, cant wait to see who wins.
And what a lovely photo to end it all with.
I must go play (when I get time, so that I can catch up).
@LenaLJ
Thank you for voting! I'm lucky the triplets have such different traits and aspirations. I'm glad you like the shot of Sherilee and Jose.
I don't know how much longer they're last as elders, even with the Long-Lived trait since they're not Active sims.
And, yes, you must go play your Shireen! We're all waiting to find out what's happening with her and her lovely family! :D

Wow... oshizu, once again, you astound me with how quickly you accumulate points!  Aside from your brilliant strategies, your story continues to be amazing!  That last shot of Jose and Sherilee is so beautiful and so bittersweet.  --sniffles--
@Shewolf13
The founder's spouse Jose earned the Patriarch trait which means Alejandro and Benicio are obliged to max as many skills as possible.
Fast skilling means the twins can also finish aspirations faster. Otherwise, we're just knocking out the easier points first.
I'm glad you like this household of sims. I'm very happy with the Gen2 twins and Gen3 triplets! Oh and my perfect butler! I will never let Tetsu go! lol

Aww, what a sweet ending to that post. They're so cute <3 I'm so amazed at your points! So many, so fast!
@rika1431
Thank you! Sherilee and Jose are feeling ready to step down. They've laid a strong foundation for the family.
I hate seeing them walking around with a stoop and mumbling elderly stuff!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2018, 12:41:36 AM »
@FrancescaFiori
Haha, those were mostly voidcritter cards! If you peer closely at that shot, there's only about 1.5 rows of duplicate plushies on the right-hand side.
My conclusion is that plushies are the easiest collection ever, once the family has some cash to burn.

I'm posting the secret of Sofia's death right after this. I'm glad you feel intrigued! It was driving me crazy!
So many unfamiliar references! "Strong Bad email"? "English Paper"? Um, I googled Lil Spicy and imdb says she's like a prawn star? *coughs

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 2.15: Sofia's Choice
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2018, 01:05:12 AM »

2.15: Sofia's Choice

Week 6/Saturday

Sherilee: Much happens today!
A future generation will be running a vet clinic in Sable Square no doubt, so we buy Tail's End as our retail lot.
To serve as our museum, we build this large but simple structure right away.

Sherilee: I hastily move most of our completed--and a few in-progress--collections into the museum.
For $60k, you'd think we'd end up with a snazzier museum, right?
But it will do. I quickly snatch up the metals and crystals we'll need to complete our elements collection!
Then, I return home just in time for Edamame to prepare for her part-time job.

Edamame: Dango and I both have weekend jobs, so it's today and tomorrow or nothing!
And off I go for the first night of my Babysitter gig!

Jose: I've already painted the portraits of all three of my lovely granddaughters!
Life in this household will surely be crazy after their young adult birthdays.
So we're planning ahead!

Chacha: You sure spend a lot of time with me, Grandma. You must like me the best, huh?
Sherilee: To be honest, you're the only one not working on a third character value, honey.

Chacha: Oh, so you leave Dango and Eda to do the "real work," then you use me to boost your Parenting?
Sherilee: It's not all that bad, Chacha. Look! You're in range for the Responsible trait now. You're welcome!

Mariko: After much unappreciated labor at the cloning machines, I buy myself an Insta-Lean potion.
Sherilee: Um, you do realize that's the only potion you've bought so far, right?

Sherilee: I hear word from our watcher about the Faust twins' role in our legacy.
Since I'd never met either of them before, I invite them over to get to know them.

It's good to see that you and Elektra are teens, too, Jaxton!
Jaxton: Yes, ma'am. I'm now a squeamish loner who aspires to become a Super Parent.
Sherilee: Super Parent's great but a loner might have a tough time in a big family like ours.

Sherilee: It's nice to finally meet you, Elektra. You've grown up into an elegant young lady.
Elektra: Why, thank you! I'm a geeky art lover who aspires to become a Mansion Baron.
Sherilee: That's certainly an interesting pair of traits.

Sherilee: So, how do you like high school, dear?
Elektra: I absolutely hate it! I'm constantly needing to pretend, hiding how I really feel inside!

Sherilee: Uh, pretending to be what and hiding what feelings, exactly?
Elektra: I can't believe I'm telling you this, but you're the first one to ask me how I like high school.

Sherilee: Well, you and Jaxton are practically family already. Of course I'm interested in your well-being.
Now, go ahead and tell me what's going on.
Elektra: Mysteriously, I feel I can trust you with my secret: I'm a boy trapped in a girl's body!

Sherilee: Hmmm, let's see what we can do about that…

Sherilee: Well, what do you think?
Elektro: Wow, I like everything about my "change," except the name. You named me after that 1930's robot?

Sherilee: Not intentionally, but I wanted to respect your original name, you know?
You'll be fine! If any school kids tease you, just ignore them. Better yet, smack them across the head.

Jose: Great job on maxing the eSport Gamer career, son!
Where shall we place your new gaming rig?

Sherilee: So now we have two spouse prospects instead of just Jaxton, hehe.
Benicio: Yeah, we're just waiting to see which one has three unique traits!
I'm still rather partial to Jaxton, but that Loner trait...

Jose: They're both very handsome and they both aged up with great aspirations!
Sherilee: But whoever moves in, we'll be switching their aspiration to their original one: Public Enemy.

Benicio: Congrats on maxing Babysitter in one shift, Edamame! *starts secret handshake
Edamame: And folks think making trouble is all I've got going for me! *adds a dap

Well, back to trolling teh forums and being disliked by a fourth sim.
If our watcher wants the Insensitive trait, I shall deliver!

Week 7/Sunday

Benicio: We're only missing three elements now!
Mariko discovers one while practicing analysis on the chemical analyzer.
Meanwhile, I'm trying out the "Extract element" interaction on my archaeology table.
It takes several tries but I finally extract a Plumbobus element from a Plumite crystal!

Edamame is working on The Curator, so let's hope she gets the last element.

Dango: I may look utterly bored to you but I'm jumping up and down on the inside.
I'll be a young adult by next weekend, so today was my last day to max this teen career!
Phew! Now I can go rela…uh, I can go volunteer with my mother.

Alejandro: Thanks, Mariko! That's the last cowplant essence we needed.
Mariko: I mean, I've been devoured by the cowplant before, so I don't mind that part.
But did you have to boot me from the legacy club and walk in on me on the loo?

Alejandro: Sssshhh! Maybe I should have let Benicio handle this?
Anyway, thanks for the Essence of Embarrassed! *slinks away unflirtily

Jose: Since Alejandro maxed his career last night, I hop, skip, and jump to finish Successful Lineage!
By the way, watcher, why are we working so hard to earn points so early on?

Oh, this is just how I played my first legacy. I try to get all the easier points up front.
When we're done with most of the micro-managing, we'll have more time to spend on story later.

Edamame: My second attempt at a death by cardiac arrest. This time I've invited a hotheaded elder.
She's been enraged for hours now. What am I doing wrong, Watcher?
Um, I don't know, Edamame. I've never tried having a teen instigate a death by cardiac arrest.
You've been arguing with her for a while now, eh?

Edamame: No kidding! Another day of this and I'd earn the Argumentative trait!

Sherilee: We're still uncertain about Sofia Bjergsen's cause of death.
Did she die from cardiac arrest, embarrassment, or pufferfish poisoning?
I'd read on the official forum that we can ask a ghost "What happened?" to learn how they died.
So I start shedding crocodile tears at Sofia's gravestone around 11:30 pm.

Monday

Sherilees: A little past midnight, Sofia unexpectedly arrives right beside me in front of her gravestone.
Sofia: Gee, thanks for mourning my death! *rolls eyes

Sherilee: Why don't I have an option to ask you how you died, Sofia?
Sofia: Well, you can always wait until you have an opening and invite me into your lovely home.
A household ghost always displays its cause of death in its Simology panel, you know.

Sherilee: Oh, actually, that won't be necessary. I can see all the proof I need.

Sofia: You're sounding pretty sure of yourself there, Sherilee.
Sherilee: Yep, I'd bet my bottom dollar that you died from pufferfish poisoning.
Mystery solved!

Chacha: Work this morning didn't go well but I bring home an A from my first day of high school.
Thanks, Grandma, for helping me with those two school projects!

I also get the mail, which includes the Geo Council's package of elements for Edamame.

Alejandro: As for that hotheaded elder, Edamame argues with her for 15 hours in vain.
Benicio: Yeah, I don't understand how she could be enraged that long without having a heart attack!

Edamame: Just great. So what should I do now? I have better things to do than spending another 15 hours with her!
Alejandro: I suggest we trap her in a room outdoors with all that angry stuff.
Edamame: Eh, she'll probably die of old age just to spite me!

Chacha: I feel so behind Dango and Edamame now.
They've both maxed their part-time jobs already! I've worked two shifts but I'm not making any progress.
And I only have two 2-hour shifts left! Someone else will need to complete the barista career, I'm sad to say!

Also, Dango and Eda will earn 3 character value traits each on our birthday in two days.
We'll all earn Responsible and Good Manners, but Dango's getting Compassionate and Edamame, Insensitive.
Seems like negative traits take forever!

If only I'd worked on a unique third trait!
Anyway, I've got 1-1/2 days to think of how I can make a unique contribution to our legacy!

Legacy score: 57 points (+1 point)
Athletic (+1)/55 maxed aspirations

The vote for the third-generation heir will close on Thursday morning. :D

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Sharebears 2.14: Sofia's Choice (04/16)
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2018, 02:09:22 AM »
Eeek! No! No prawns! homestarrunner.com is a website I spent a lot of time watching silly cartoons on in college when I should have been writing papers. That's where Strong Bad e-mails come from, and that's the only Lil' Spicy I know about. Apologies for making obscure references and leading you down unfortunate rabbit holes! :O

I love your museum! It's gorgeous, and I can't wait to see it filled up with wondrous things.
The girls' portraits are all amazing. Such a gorgeous family.
So glad Elektro has become his true self, inside and out. He looks less like his brother than I'd expected, but they're both devastatingly handsome. I am on no team.
And the lovely Sofia! How kind of her to display her cause of death so . . .transparently. :) I'd not seen a pufferfish ghost before, so that was a fun surprise for me. How frustrating that the angry death is so elusive this time! Well, if anybody can make it happen, it's my lovely Edamame. You go, girl!

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2018, 02:35:56 AM »
I feel sad for Chacha, must be hard not feeling that she can contribute, in such an over achieving family like this one.
I like that you are doing your own spin on the Faust twins, even though I must honestly say that I still hope for Jaxton.
Mariko also feels left out of the family again I see, even though she is really doing what she can to contribute.
I am really scared for seeing when we will loose Sherilee and Jose, will you let them die of old age?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2018, 08:02:58 AM »
Dear, sweet Chacha.  Sacrificing her chance to get that third childhood trait and/or to max her teen career just so that she can help out her beloved granny.  What an amazing and selfless young woman.  No wonder everyone wants her to be the heir  ;=)
Oh man, that shot of the ghostly pufferfish floating in Sofia's chest was just priceless!  Mystery solved indeed!
Another lovely update and I'm looking so forward to hearing that Chacha is the heir the announcement of the new heir!

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2018, 09:50:14 AM »
I love the title for this update, very clever.  And the mystery is solved! 

Jose did a great job on those portraits.  All three girls are lovely.  And the Faust twins are handsome, so Gen 4 is going to be amazing no matter what. 

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2018, 07:07:13 PM »
wow...I still can't believe that you have over 1/2 the points in just 5 weeks!  Girl, you are CRAZY GOOD! 
@simfulicious
Before I forget, I want to thank you again for posting that comment a few days ago about "5 weeks."
I went back to check the dates on all my updates and at the point where you'd mentioned 5 weeks, the legacy had actually been in Week 6.
When I started writing up Chapter 2.12 (Gen3 Jive), I copied over the heading format from the previous update but didn't check the week!

Since detecting where I went wrong, I've gone ahead and edited the subsequent updates to the right week.
So thanks for helping me stay accurate in my chronology! I really appreciate it!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2018, 10:08:52 AM »
I love your museum! It's gorgeous, and I can't wait to see it filled up with wondrous things.
The girls' portraits are all amazing. Such a gorgeous family.
So glad Elektro has become his true self, inside and out. He looks less like his brother than I'd expected, but they're both devastatingly handsome. I am on no team.
And the lovely Sofia! How kind of her to display her cause of death so . . .transparently. :) I'd not seen a pufferfish ghost before, so that was a fun surprise for me. How frustrating that the angry death is so elusive this time! Well, if anybody can make it happen, it's my lovely Edamame. You go, girl!
@FrancescaFiori
Halfway through building that museum, I realized that investing simoleons in it won't add to the legacy's net worth. Oh well, at least I have a space to store the collections in a somewhat orderly fashion.
I love Elektra both as a male and a female. I, too, was surprised that they weren't exactly identical.
Death by mortification is harder to achieve so I was really hoping for that but, as you say, Sofia's pufferfish made her cause of death so transparent!
I'm not sure if the problem with death by cardiac arrest was using a teen. Edamame was enraged throughout her time spent with her guest.

I feel sad for Chacha, must be hard not feeling that she can contribute, in such an over achieving family like this one.
I like that you are doing your own spin on the Faust twins, even though I must honestly say that I still hope for Jaxton.
Mariko also feels left out of the family again I see, even though she is really doing what she can to contribute.
I am really scared for seeing when we will loose Sherilee and Jose, will you let them die of old age?
@LenaLJ
Chacha had the hardest teen career to max, I think. And she started it at the end of the week.
I also prefer Jaxton but don't Squeamish sims get nauseous around violence?
Today, I'm going to start a new game with a Squeamish sim this afternoon to see how it works in different situations.
As for Sherilee and Jose, you will have to wait and see what happens with them. ;-)

Dear, sweet Chacha.  Sacrificing her chance to get that third childhood trait and/or to max her teen career just so that she can help out her beloved granny.  What an amazing and selfless young woman.  No wonder everyone wants her to be the heir  ;=)
Oh man, that shot of the ghostly pufferfish floating in Sofia's chest was just priceless!  Mystery solved indeed!
Another lovely update and I'm looking so forward to hearing that Chacha is the heir the announcement of the new heir!
@PeregrineTook
Obviously, I've never finished the Super Parent aspiration before!
All that time I wasted with Sherilee, trying to max her Parenting skill, only to realize that she could never complete it!
It's too late now for Alejandro/Benicio to age up with three character traits, LOL.
I hope you like Chacha's ups and downs in the following update. She's such a trooper!

I love the title for this update, very clever.  And the mystery is solved! 
Jose did a great job on those portraits.  All three girls are lovely.  And the Faust twins are handsome, so Gen 4 is going to be amazing no matter what. 
@BallerinaHippo
I love the book as well as the film starring Meryl Streep!
Yes, the mystery's solved but I spent a good amount of time trying to figure out how to tell a ghost's cause of death, since I rarely play ghosts or even have them around.
Thank you! I'm really looking forward to Gen4 as well. It's going to be crazy!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 2.16: Never Can Say Goodbye
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2018, 10:24:43 AM »

2.16: Never Can Say Goodbye

Week 7/Tuesday

Benicio: I sent you off to work 30 minutes ago! What were you doing?
Chacha: Um, I just wanted to show Mama a cat video on my phone.
Benicio: It's only a two-hour shift, Chacha. I bet your performance drops today.

Dango: Meanwhile, I discover the last two missing microscope prints!

Chacha: Eh, Papa was wrong! My performance bar didn't drop but it didn't rise much.
I think it's time to use my once-in-a-lifetime wish at the Wishing Well.

The legacy rules permit each sim a one-time-only use of the Wishing Well.

Chacha: Okay, I receive a guaranteed promotion at the end of my shift tomorrow.
I mean, I would have preferred an instant promotion but I'll take it.

Alejandro: I've switched to the Entertainer career, hoping to complete the Joke Star aspiration.
Since I have the Connections reward, I'm already Level 4 and only need one promotion.
Come on, Wishing Well, give me a guaranteed promotion at least!
Instead, my performance bar plunges to the very bottom. Ugh!
So much for Joke Star! *switches to Best-Selling Author instead

And, yes, I'm very bulky after completing Bodybuilder two nights ago.
But thanks to Edamame's "guest," nobody can enter CAS these days.

Sherilee: Watcher, you've been whining about how long Bowling takes to level.
Have you even stopped to admire Benicio's impeccable form?

What level are you now, Benicio? Level 6?
Benicio: Nah, Bowling is a five-level skill. I mastered it several hours ago already. A strike!

Alejandro: How long has Edamame's guest been here anyway?
Sherilee: Edamame invited her over Sunday night so it's been two days now.
Benicio: Why doesn't she get hungry already?

Edamame: Around 10 pm, while I'm checking up on our guest, Dango finds the last Space Print.
Dango: Of course, I do! I'm the only geek in this family! I should go look for Zombie Carl !

Wednesday

Dango: I've been looking all over for you, Chacha. We all want to congratulate you on maxing Barista!
Chacha: But I didn't get a promotion today, Dango. *sobs
Dango: What happened, sis? You left for work on time with a guaranteed promotion!
Chacha: I know, right? But I received that "Brew it or blend it?" chance card and made the wrong choice.
My performance suffered a medium loss,  so I didn't get promoted.

Dango: Don't take it so hard, girl. You've mastered how many skills already? You're amazing!

Sherilee: It's so great sleeping in for a change! I'm going to skip work today!
Jose: Why haven't you retired yet?
Sherilee: I don't know. I keep thinking I have things left to do with my science equipment.

Jose: Well, since you're taking the day off, may I suggest that we spend the day together?
We've done enough skilling and we have enough Potions of Youth for now, too.

Chacha: Thanks to Dango's pep talk, I'm feeling so much better now.
It's not the end of the world, after all!
I have good news to share, too! I'm close to earning the Emotional Control trait!

Jose: I received my second notice last night, Sherilee. I don't know how much time's left.
Sherilee: I'd heard that news from the boys, Jose.

Jose: Since you're off, would you spend the day with me? I'd like to complete Soulmates.

Sherilee: Look at us, sitting around in our jammies in the afternoon like old folks!
Jose: Seriously, is there anything else you'd rather be doing?
Sherilee: I can't help feeling a little sad, though.

Sherilee: You doing okay, old man? We've been woohooing at the end of a half a dozen dates…
Jose: Trust me. If I get dangerously fatigued, you'll be the first to know.

Sherilee: Thank you for the best day of my life.
Jose: Hey, that's my line!

Jose: When I'm gone, this is how I want you to remember me.
Sherilee: Don't talk like that. I'm just a day and a half behind you!

Meanwhile, somesim else is not having one of their "best days"…
Edamame: How can she still be alive? It's been 72 hours since she arrived here?
Alejandro: I have no idea! But we really need to try something else!

Benicio: I fully agree! The triplets got their birthday notices already tonight.
And Mama's second notice from Grim should arrive early tomorrow. We have to end this!

Thursday

Mariko: But why do I have to move out, Benicio? What did I do wrong? Are you breaking up with me?
Benicio: Nothing like that, Mariko. Just move in with the Delgatos. Don't worry, others will be joining you soon.

Alejandro: So what's the plan, Edamame?
Edamame: She's hotheaded but she's also a goofball, so I thought… *whispers
Sherilee: Seeing as I have maxed charisma, I'll go ask Alisha Friend to move in.

Alisha: Bwahahaha, that movie on TV was so funny, I can barely breathe! Ack!

Edamame: What's taking you so long, Grim? Why you just standing there?
Grim: Eh, legacy sims and their stupid door-less rooms!
Don't you realize I need some time to summon my teleportation power?

Edamame: I'm gonna post this cool shot of you to Simstagram, Grim! You da boss!
Grim: Hey thanks! Most sims don't even appreciate how hard it is to look this good!
Edamame: No kidding! Look how only the blade of your scythe is outside the room!

Grim: Tough break with the death by cardiac arrest. So how many death types you got now?
Edamame: This is the seventh. How could she have been Enraged so long without dying? Grrrr!

Chacha: Thanks to Edamame's friend who wouldn't die, I get another shot at the Barista career this morning.
Benicio: I'm glad you didn't quit your job yesterday, Chacha.
Chacha: And risk losing my progress toward the Responsible trait? Not on your life!

Sherilee: Excellent work, Chacha! This legacy's officially done with teen careers!

Sherilee: Hey, what do you girls think you're doing?
Edamame: Um, playing Party Frenzy before school? We still have 30 minutes…
Benicio: Stop that! C'mon over to your birthday cakes right now and age up!

Chacha: So the next chapter begins the reign of the third-generation heir?
Benicio: Yes, the next heir will be announced tomorrow. I can't believe my time as heir ends today!

Legacy score: 59 (+2 points)

Popularity (+1)/74/60 medal points
Deviance (+1)/80/80 Potions of Youth on the lot