Author Topic: Sharebears 9.94: The End of This Journey (Completed 13 Mar 2020)  (Read 162370 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sharebears 2.16: Never Can Say Goodbye (04/18)
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2018, 02:10:11 PM »
All 3 girls are lovely, but my favorite is Dango, right now, the way she comforted her sister was lovely.
Jose and Shirelee are so sweet together, they had such a long loving life, I will cry when they pass away.
And you moved Mariko out! Wow, didnt see that comming!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2018, 04:34:53 PM »
Oh wow!  So close to gen 3 taking over!  oh my XD Took forever for that sim to... ahem, expire, didn't it?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2018, 01:21:36 AM »
Awww. Jorge's best day was so lovely. I'm not ready to say goodbye, either! He and Sherilee are so sweet together, and he's been such an amazing spouse!
Bummer that the Barista career gave ChaCha so much trouble! Those chance cards are so rough, especially with only a two-hour workday. I feel like the barista ones stick it to you no matter what you choose. Oh, well.
I had to giggle about Edamame's "guest." Well, there's more than one way to skin a cat, as they say. If she won't go one way, there are still many other options!
Best part of the chapter, though? Benicio's bowling form! Very, very nice, indeed!
P.S. Go Team Edamame!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2018, 08:01:42 AM »
Woot!!  Go Chacha!!  It's so nice to see things out so nicely for our future heir  ;=)
The whole-day date for Sherilee and Jose was just adorable. 
Wow, that death victim was certainly being a pain in the backside!  I'm glad you found a way to take care of her, though.  Kudos on the problem-solving, Edamame!  Ozbeth is proud  ;=)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2018, 10:27:42 PM »
All 3 girls are lovely, but my favorite is Dango, right now, the way she comforted her sister was lovely.
Jose and Shirelee are so sweet together, they had such a long loving life, I will cry when they pass away.
And you moved Mariko out! Wow, didnt see that comming!
@LenaLJ
I've picked character value traits based on each girl's traits and aspiration.
As the compassionate sim, I thought Dango would be the one to encourage the embarrassed Chacha.
As for Sherilee and Jose, I just love these two sims. The one who "never can say goodbye" is me, hehe.
There will be several sims moving out after the triplets' birthday. Mariko was just the first. :D

Oh wow!  So close to gen 3 taking over!  oh my XD Took forever for that sim to... ahem, expire, didn't it?
@Shewolf13
Yes, Gen3 is ready to take over now but I'll be taking a break from this challenge for a week or so. XD
My word, that Alisha Friend was enraged for a good six hours at least but would not take the final step!
I should have just let it go Tuesday night but I got stubborn, hahaha. (<-- laughing at myself)

Awww. Jorge's best day was so lovely. I'm not ready to say goodbye, either! He and Sherilee are so sweet together, and he's been such an amazing spouse!
Bummer that the Barista career gave ChaCha so much trouble! Those chance cards are so rough, especially with only a two-hour workday. I feel like the barista ones stick it to you no matter what you choose. Oh, well.
I had to giggle about Edamame's "guest." Well, there's more than one way to skin a cat, as they say. If she won't go one way, there are still many other options!
Best part of the chapter, though? Benicio's bowling form! Very, very nice, indeed!
P.S. Go Team Edamame!
@FrancescaFiori
Some sims change their clothes and go straight to work, but others (like Chacha) will turn right back around and do something else if I don't watch them like a hawk.
She was late to work everyday except the last two days. :(   I find her changed for work but watching TV or chatting with a family member....
But I agree the Barista career is definitely the trickiest! (though it's never taken me so long before...)

Pfft, you pretend to admire Benicio's form but you're all about his toolbelt! ;-)  That skill, even at 5 levels, is still a slog!

Woot!!  Go Chacha!!  It's so nice to see things out so nicely for our future heir  ;=)
The whole-day date for Sherilee and Jose was just adorable. 
Wow, that death victim was certainly being a pain in the backside!  I'm glad you found a way to take care of her, though.  Kudos on the problem-solving, Edamame!  Ozbeth is proud  ;=)
I knew you would like how Chacha managed to turn everything around at the end.
Haha, that guest! I can't believe it took so long! I guess there was a bit of a silver lining. One, Chacha got to complete Barista and Emotional Control.
Two, Sherilee and Jose got to enjoy dating from morning to evening for Jose's Soulmates aspiration.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2018, 10:36:27 PM »
Lol, that bad huh? Or just getting busy?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 2.17: Announcing the Gen3 Heir
« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2018, 10:59:33 PM »
Results of the Gen3 Heir Vote

For the last three days of the vote, the voting stayed the same.
That is, Edamame was one vote ahead of Dango.
Two minutes before the poll closed this morning, an additional vote for Dango resulted in a tie.

Dango clearly earned the most cadet votes.

I'm using HillieE's legacy scoresheet to track my legacy sims and score.
Her Random Heir Generator gave me Edamame.
This result didn't seem random enough.

Next, I went to Random.org to break the tie.
I rolled ten digits, with 1 representing Dango and 2 representing Edamame.
The instances of 1's and 2's were tallied for each group of ten.
Dango's total appears on your left, with Edamame's total on your right.
I repeated this process for 10 times total.

To summarize:
Tie          : 4 times (Five 1's versus Five 2's)
Dango     : 1 time (More 1's than 2's)
Edamame: 5 times (More 2's than 1's)
Note: I'm aware the tallies of two groups of 10 are wrong but it took forever to do those images.
         Also, my poor addition doesn't change the results. *grins cheesily

Based on these results, Edamame will become the third-generation Sharebear of this legacy.
She is the one who will attempt to "have had/adopted 10 children in one generation."
Dango will definitely be staying as cadet.

I'll be taking a break from this legacy for a week or so.
During that time, I'll be thinking about who will leave the legacy house and who will stay.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote!
My apologies if the incoming heir and cadet are not whom you voted for.
I sincerely hope everyone will give their support to Edamame and Dango all the same.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sharebears 2.17: Announcing the Gen3 Heir (04/19)
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2018, 11:21:29 PM »
Crying.  All of the tears.  ALL OF THEM!!! 
I mean, congratulations to Edamame on her win and to Dango for her second place finish (walks away weeping)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2018, 01:42:48 AM »
Your diligence is very commendable, and I'm not just saying that because my favorite won. :)
I'm so looking forward to seeing how this legacy progresses, especially the ten children. (I still haven't decided if I'm attempting that one yet. *gulp* Maybe your inevitable success will give me courage.)
I adore Dango, but I'm bummed to see Chacha leave as she carries the last vestiges of our beloved founder's red hair. Ah, well. Perhaps it can work its way back in somehow.
Onward, Sharebears!

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2018, 05:02:17 AM »
Must have been one hard decision there. I am also debating on when i should take on the 10 children in one generation. There is no real right generation for it.
And i do not like moving out my simies so it will be extra hard for me.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2018, 05:05:52 AM »
Woo! I honestly don't remember who I voted for XD I really did love all 3 girls, so I'm satisfied.  The 10 kids in one gen was one of those thinhs I never did complete in any of my own legacy attempts XD

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2018, 11:08:54 AM »
I think I missed the voting but I'm happy Dango gets to stay in the household regardless, also wow 10 children is definitely going to be a challenge! Good luck to Edameme... and yourself haha
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2018, 11:54:28 AM »
*throws confetti* YAY, my vote counted!! Congrats Edamame and Dango.. Now, go forth and produce those 10  nooboo's.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2018, 05:42:19 PM »
I know I'm sad about the lack of red hair on the heir (haha), but I would NEVER stop reading because of it!  I absolutely love your story.  Good luck on ten babes!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2018, 05:08:23 PM »
Crying.  All of the tears.  ALL OF THEM!!! 
I mean, congratulations to Edamame on her win and to Dango for her second place finish (walks away weeping)
@PeregrineTook
I hope the following update puts a smile back on your face, my friend. :D

Your diligence is very commendable, and I'm not just saying that because my favorite won. :)
I'm so looking forward to seeing how this legacy progresses, especially the ten children. (I still haven't decided if I'm attempting that one yet. *gulp* Maybe your inevitable success will give me courage.)
I adore Dango, but I'm bummed to see Chacha leave as she carries the last vestiges of our beloved founder's red hair. Ah, well. Perhaps it can work its way back in somehow.
Onward, Sharebears!
@FrancescaFiori
You will see that the "10 children" thing is a pain but not bad. I mean, we're not required to raise all 10 kids to Top-Notch or even Happy Toddlers! ;-)
Yeah, I agree. I'll miss having Chacha in the house. She's so cute!

Must have been one hard decision there. I am also debating on when i should take on the 10 children in one generation. There is no real right generation for it.
And i do not like moving out my simies so it will be extra hard for me.
@LenaLJ
I am bumbling forward with the 10 kids, hoping I can wring some negative traits out of the non-heirs, lol! (But then they'd have to stay until their YA birthday, grrrr!)
You're so expert with the character value traits due to your experience with the LSD (Life States Dynasty) challenge.
I can't wait to learn about how you tackle the 10 children in typical "LenaLJ-Superhard" mode! :)

Woo! I honestly don't remember who I voted for XD I really did love all 3 girls, so I'm satisfied.  The 10 kids in one gen was one of those thinhs I never did complete in any of my own legacy attempts XD
@Shewolf13
It pleases me to no end that you like all girls so equally that you forgot which one you'd supported the week before.
I'm not sure how the 10 kids in one gen will play out on Short lifespan, but it was not bad at all on Normal lifespan...even before nannies and butlers!

I think I missed the voting but I'm happy Dango gets to stay in the household regardless, also wow 10 children is definitely going to be a challenge! Good luck to Edameme... and yourself haha
@wa-wa-world
Everyone seems to have high expectations that I'll end up with 10 super kids! Nope, we're only catering to the heir candidates, mostly.
Thanks for reading. And best of luck with your exams!!!

*throws confetti* YAY, my vote counted!! Congrats Edamame and Dango.. Now, go forth and produce those 10  nooboo's.
@sdhoey
Thanks for voting! And thanks to you and @Shewolf13 of helping me overcome my fear of MC CC. Well, part of my fear anyway. I'm driving blind, folks!!!
As for the 10 children, we're on it like a bonnet! lol

I know I'm sad about the lack of red hair on the heir (haha), but I would NEVER stop reading because of it!  I absolutely love your story.  Good luck on ten babes!
@simfulicious
To be honest, I'm not fussed at all over the red hair since I know some of the Sharebears are making supreme efforts to ensure a redheaded heir.
You, dear simfulicious, deserve a medal for going well beyond the call of duty in that respect. :D
Haha, I've been telling myself that the "10 children in one gen" isn't that bad, but maybe you all know something I don't, hehe.

anything